Molimar Molina Photography

Houston, Texas View map
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Located in Houston, Texas, Molimar Molina Photography is a documentary wedding photography service for the Houston and Beaumont areas, capturing the perfect moments and creating an artistic composition with distinctive style. Molimar has a passion for the craft and helping couples achieve their dream wedding photos. He is always pushing the boundaries of what he can do to create breathtaking images that will last a lifetime.

Molimar Molina Photography identifies with photojournalistic and contemporary photography styles, and offers engagement, boudoir, and trash the dress shoots, in addition to wedding portraits. He puts in additional hours, provides a second shooter, goes to multiple locations for shoots, travels for destination weddings, offers toning services, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the undivided attention their special day deserves. Molimar Molina Photography works with a variety of sophisticated equipment, and with his creative skills, he can adapt to any environment and lighting condition. Couples can receive their high-resolution images via digital files and proofs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Shelby S. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing value, beautiful pictures

I cannot recommend Moli enough for wedding photography! He was so flexible throughout the planning process, even when I had to postpone my wedding due to COVID. On our wedding day, he arrived early and was working nonstop until the end of the night. He truly did the work of two photographers-- I even had multiple guests come up to me and tell me what a great job he was doing capturing every moment! He also got all of our pictures back to us (over 1000 of them, fully edited) in a little over a week, and they are all so beautiful. Hiring Moli was one of the best decisions I made during the planning process!
    Sofia Married on 04/09/2021

High Quality Photographer

Moli was extremely flexible in working with our schedule. He was very easy to talk to in our initial consultation and didn't give any sales pressure vibes. Any major changes on our end were met with pure professionalism. Despite our guests blocking the way for some photos at our reception, Moli was very patient and even assisted in lighting for the cell phone photo barrage. To top it off, the photos he sent were very high quality and delivered on time. It's extremely rare to find someone who is skilled, easy-going and priced fairly. If you are in the market for this kind of photographer, Molimar is your guy hands down.
  • I
    Ilset M. Married on 02/12/2021

Loved our wedding photos!

Moli was amazing. I hired him for our engagement and wedding photos. I got them back so quickly and totally love them! He's so easy to work with and was super patient with my husband and I. Even though our wedding was right before the storm freeze he managed to get all the pictures we wanted without complaining about how cold it was. He's so professional, and I would definitely hire him for other photo sessions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

118 photos · 01/05/2019
  • Kristy & Chad
    86 photos · 11/17/2018

1127 Eldridge Pkwy Houston, Texas, 77077
Location of (Molimar Molina Photography)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding