Molimar Molina Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Sasha
    Sasha H. Married on 06/12/2022

The absolute best!

Moli is so amazing! He was so nice and professional but he also had a fun side to his photography. He caught all of the special moments of our day. He worked so well with our videographer as well. I look through my pictures and find myself laughing and crying at all of the moments and emotion he was able to capture. You can really tell that he has a true passion for this line of work. He has so much talent! Meeting Moli and working with him was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see more of his work in the future for other brides!
    Nana B. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent experience!

Amazing skill, passionate, professional, efficient, punctual, friendly. You can tell he loves his job and it shows in his work. No words can describe how grateful and happy we are, we are so glad to have him to capture our special day, he is amazing!
    Shelby S. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing value, beautiful pictures

I cannot recommend Moli enough for wedding photography! He was so flexible throughout the planning process, even when I had to postpone my wedding due to COVID. On our wedding day, he arrived early and was working nonstop until the end of the night. He truly did the work of two photographers-- I even had multiple guests come up to me and tell me what a great job he was doing capturing every moment! He also got all of our pictures back to us (over 1000 of them, fully edited) in a little over a week, and they are all so beautiful. Hiring Moli was one of the best decisions I made during the planning process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sofia Married on 04/09/2021

High Quality Photographer

Moli was extremely flexible in working with our schedule. He was very easy to talk to in our initial consultation and didn't give any sales pressure vibes. Any major changes on our end were met with pure professionalism. Despite our guests blocking the way for some photos at our reception, Moli was very patient and even assisted in lighting for the cell phone photo barrage. To top it off, the photos he sent were very high quality and delivered on time. It's extremely rare to find someone who is skilled, easy-going and priced fairly. If you are in the market for this kind of photographer, Molimar is your guy hands down.
  • I
    Ilset M. Married on 02/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved our wedding photos!

Moli was amazing. I hired him for our engagement and wedding photos. I got them back so quickly and totally love them! He's so easy to work with and was super patient with my husband and I. Even though our wedding was right before the storm freeze he managed to get all the pictures we wanted without complaining about how cold it was. He's so professional, and I would definitely hire him for other photo sessions!
    Kimberly O. Married on 08/28/2020

Such a gem!

I cannot rave about Moli enough! He is prompt, professional, and passionate about his work. He hustled so much at my wedding to capture every single moment and took beautiful photographs that will help me remember this day forever. He showed up early, was communicative, noted some of my special requests, and turned around the photos very quickly. I even received compliments from other guests on how hard he worked during the wedding. I highly recommend him!
    Lena O. Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding Photos and Video

Moli is an outstanding, professionally trained photographer who perfectly captured the joy and beauty of our wedding day. His work is stunning, and he is a consummate professional with remarkable work ethic. Moli is artistically intuitive and able to visualize what looks good – angles, lighting, backgrounds, posture – all of which amounts to a polished and gorgeous result. He was very responsive, reliable, and transparent throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding, he was prompt, arriving a few hours early to take pictures and video of our venue. We felt so at ease with his warm and friendly personality, which made the photo/video sessions enjoyable and relaxed. My family and friends also loved him. He gave excellent direction with posing and offered such a creative touch to all the photographs. He delivered the photos and video quickly after the wedding, and we are so incredibly happy with how they turned out. We cannot thank Moli enough for preserving our special memories in such a beautiful way. We would absolutely love to work with him again in the future and highly recommend him to everyone we know.
    Tabitha Married on 11/09/2019

Blown. Away.

Molimar was beyond incredible. From the moment we met with him to the day of the wedding, he was professional, communicative, and enthusiastic. He arrived early to set up, and immediately got to work. It felt like there were two of him, because he was everywhere, all the time. He captured every moment we wanted him to and then some. Molimar was the best decision we made for our wedding. He was an absolute delight to work with, and I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Photographer

Moli is a wonderful photographer. His ability to capture magical moments and the beautiful surroundings of our wedding was second to none. Everyone who sees our photos remarks on how amazing they are! , After perfecting them, he sent our pictures to us very quickly. He was prompt with communication, flexible with my schedule requests and really worked with us to make sure he captured everything we’d want in our short time together. His pricing made his services a great value as well. He was personable and worked very hard. I would recommend him to anyone. In fact, he may be photographing my friends wedding this year.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 08/10/2019

The Absolute BEST!

Very professional, kind and an amazing eye to capture our special day! Highly recommend!!
    Sasha Married on 07/27/2019

Speechless!

Upon seeing Moli's portfolio online, we knew we had to hire him! It turned out to be one of the best decisions we ever made. Not only was he friendly, professional and punctual, but he genuinely cared about capturing all the shots we wanted. His vision and knack for getting the right picture at the right time was incomparable. We even received most of our pictures back within a week (unheard of!) and they were so amazing that we are looking to frame many of them. Moli - thank you thank you thank you! You truly made our wedding come to life through these photos that every time we look at them, we relive the most amazing day ever. Truly can't wait for other milestones just to have Moli capture it all - He's the best!
  • Michelle
    Michelle O. Married on 06/28/2019

Best Photographer I Could Have Asked For

I can only say positive things about Moli. He's quick to respond, professional, flexible, and personable. From the moment he got to the venue, I never saw him stop working. He was everywhere catching all our precious moments. The photos are absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier. And to top it off, his prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend!
  • Kymberleigh
    Kymberleigh Married on 06/21/2019

Best Photographer in Houston

My husband & I can't express in words how amazing Molimar's talent is. Our wedding photos are amazing! Our family & friends are RAVING about how much they love them! Moli was both professional & very kind. He knew exactly what poses to use for us & he is very artistic with his photography. You can see our wedding come to life through our pictures. He is one of the most affordable photographers in Houston, but he is worth 10 times as much as he charges. We received all of the photos, edited, less than a week after the wedding. Thank you Moli for making our memories last forever!!

-Kym & Alex
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/12/2019

Moli, best of the best!

Moli did an amazing job for my wedding day! He was so professional. He had great ideas for photos and went the extra mile for us. Especially for me during my bridal shoot. Very social, very humble and considerate.

Writing this review a year later my 1st anniversary and I still appreciate Moli’s hard work!🥰
  • MARIBEL
    Maribel G. Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very talented and knows what he's doing!

Very talented and knows what he's doing!
    Holly A. Married on 03/15/2019

Exceptional!!!

He captured our day as a living fairytale! He is absolutely professional and creates a great atmosphere that everyone feels comfortable and at ease. We loved him and his work so much we can’t wait to book something else with him!
    Suhash P. Married on 03/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enjoys their work, hence perfection!

Molimar is unique and this is why we chose him for our wedding. He and his team honestly enjoy what they do. Molimar, specifically was very accomadting of our kids and even culture gaps. The pictures came out amazing.

I would not only suggest his photography, I regret and feel bad for people that do not let his company capture the perfection and imperfect (silly moments) of any event. He is a rare true craftsman at his work.

Once again Molimar, we thank you!!!
    Natalie R. Married on 01/05/2019

The perfect photographer!

Moli was the perfect photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day! He was so easy to work with and helped us to do exactly what he needed. We will definitely be using him for future photography sessions.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 12/12/2018

Can’t rave enough #Truth

Can’t rave enough about how unbelievably amazing Moli made our court wedding come to life! Moli is a pro from start to finish! We are extremely happy with how the photos came out and how quickly he was able to edit! We will certainly recommend Moli to family and friends.

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 12/01/2018

Photos were outstanding!

Molimar was referred to us after our original photographer had to bow out, and I enjoyed working with him. He took some lovely photos of the ceremony but the photos afterward were truly stunning. He was well acquainted with the venue and knew all the best places--one of the photos he took of us will forever be my favorite. I don't think it can be topped. He was professional, quick, and responsive to my emails. Highly recommend.
    Kristy Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Moli is amazing! I booked him for my wedding and it’s the best decision I made in so greatful I found him!

He is super professional and he works with your budget and with your venu and your style for your wedding he makes it all about the couple. My pictures are perfect he takes all the right shots. He gets your pictures to you so quickly I got my wedding pictures in less then a week. He also bring the right lighting and knows all the best shots for the perfect picture.
  • Trish
    Trish G. Married on 11/04/2018

Mike & Trish's Wedding/Nashville, TN

Moli and his co-worker were excellent!!! My husband and I are from NJ and had a destination wedding in Nashville. I was on my own choosing a photographer and stumbled upon Moli from Craigslist under Nashville. I loved his work from his website and from day one of contacting him, he was just amazing to work with!! My ceremony was supposed to take place outside and pictures to be out on the beautiful farm but unfortunately it rained so Moli was super creative on the photos he took all inside the farm house, the barn (where the ceremony took place) and of course the reception hall. He captured every little detail plus more!!! I absolutely love my pictures and couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. Everyone at the wedding loved him and complimented on how he didn't stop shooting throughout the entire night. I already have folks asking me for his contact info.

I can't thank Moli enough!!! Super great guy and extremely talented!!! Thanks to him I have amazing photos and so many candid shots that are so fun to look at and have many fond memories of.

I highly recommend Moli!
    Melissa G. Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Moli photographed our wedding in Denver, CO. I am so incredibly happy with the results! He is truly talented and creative with his work. He is also very prompt and reliable. I didn't feel like I had to worry at all on my wedding day to make sure he was taking enough or the right photos - he was always on top of things! He also is very reasonably priced and the turn around on getting our photos was extremely fast. I recommend Moli for any photography needs without any reservations.
  • O
    Oscar L. Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond our expectations!

Moli went above and beyond what we were expecting from our wedding photographer! He was always responded to our messages in a timely manner no matter when we messaged him. We have recommended Moli to everyone we know because he has been so amazing. Do not hesitate to choose Moli, not only are his photographs amazing, he also is a really fun person to work with.
    Cindy Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy to have found Moli

I am extremely happy that I hired Moli to be our wedding photographer. Not only is he amazing at what he does he is so easy to work with, extremely efficient and experienced. He made sure he captured every important moment and was very meticulous with his work. He captured a lot of moments where I didn’t recall even seeing him, that’s how efficient he is! I am so in love with my photos and I am so happy that we got to work with such a kind, easy going, and amazing photographer. Moli you are simply the best and one of my favorite vendors that day! Also we got our photos back in less than 2 weeks.
illustration stars