Erica Bonorden Photography

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Erica Bonorden Photography, based in Houston, Texas, documents the beauty of weddings and other special events. A husband-and-wife team, owners Erica and Tom love to capture every step of this exciting journey. Erica got her start as a photographer by working with local jewelers and discovered how much she liked working with people. They work hard to make the day as memorable and enjoyable as possible for the couple.

Erica Bonorden Photography specializes in bright, colorful images with a focus on candid moments. By working together, Erica and Tom can document every special detail that makes your day unique. They are happy to work in various locations to add variety to your wedding images. Their photos are available as digital files, as well as in a printed album.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Doris C. Married on 06/04/2021

10/10. Super professional, on time, great price for BEAUTIFUL work! Pleasure to work with.

•She did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Her and her husband created the most perfect time for us while taking pics! They make sure to get all the angles, and try different poses (even the ones we request) and my oh my the pictures are just stunning!
    •They are on time, and check in with you, and give you updates along the way. A pleasure to work with them always!
  • Analyssa
    Analyssa N. Married on 05/22/2021

The best photographer

Erica is honestly THE BEST photographer I could have chosen. I was sooo flustered with my wedding planning at first and I don't even remember how I found her but THANK GOD I DID!! I'm very nervous and awkward around new people and when my husband and I met her it was as if we'd been friends for years. We had an absolute blast with her and the photos were amazing! She went out of her way to make everything smooth for us and had us do new poses that I hadn't even thought of. Our wedding photos came out and I instantly cried from the way she captured our special day. We love her so much that we're wanting her to do all our photo sessions forever ❤
    Jailynn B. Married on 03/21/2021

Best Photographer in Houston

Erica is the most talented photographer i’ve ever had! She made me feel so comfortable and I had so so much fun shooting my 21st birthday shoot. She brought me flowers and other accessories for my photoshoot. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! She also did my sister’s wedding and the photos were absolutely AMAZING. She is truly an amazing photographer. I will definitely be requesting her for my nursing school graduation photoshoot. ❤️✨

Real Weddings

Erica  Bonorden
Erica Bonorden
Lead Photographer

Hi there!

I am your dog-loving, coffee drinking, wedding planning, new best friend!

I started photographing weddings in 2019 and have been a hopeless romantic ever since. Whether it is my first wedding or my 20th wedding, I give all my couples their own unique experience.

I am no stranger to the wedding industry. I got my start working at a bridal gown store in college, after college I photographed engagement rings for local jewelers and now voila, I photograph weddings! So there are literally no aspects of weddings I do not enjoy.

I believe in little moments and big laughs. My goal is for every session to be fun and exicting. If you feel the same, then I can't wait to capture whatever journey life is taking you on!

address Houston, TX, 77581
281-317-6989
Location of (Erica Bonorden Photography)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding