FincherFoto

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

FincherFoto is a wedding and event photography company based in Houston, Texas. Owners and married duo, Brandon and Christina, have been helping couples memorialize their special day for over a decade. With their timeless, candid approach and photojournalistic style, they will make sure that your authentic love story shines through each image they take.

Brandon and Cristina will both be present at the wedding to capture your events from various angles. They offer a variety of package options to suit each client's unique needs and wants. Couples who book for five or more hours of coverage receive a complimentary engagement session to become more comfortable and confident in front of the camera. FincherFoto will send your final photos as digital files, with other options including prints, canvas, and keepsake albums.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Kaley H. Married on 01/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were prompt! Very professional and always very easy to get ahold of. We had a wonderful experience with them!

FincherFoto did an AMAZING job on our engagement and wedding photos. We are still obsessed! I absolutely recommend them, hands down. They were super nice and a lot fun! Which only made our photos that much more fun.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a great duo, would recommend to anyone

Found FincherFoto after seeing photos they had done for a friend's wedding. I loved the way they styled their photography and reached out right away. Honestly couldn't have hired a better duo to help capture our wedding day. Tina and Brandon work so well together and are so talented when it comes to capturing and delivering stunning photos. They would go above and beyond to make sure they got the perfect shot during every part of our wedding day (from getting ready to the ceremony to our reception). I also had bridal portraits taken by them at our venue which were so stunning. They got along so well with my family and wedding party and really helped the day go so seamlessly. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Funtographry with the Finchers!

Tina and Brandon were the best! They made our shoots fun and stress free. They incorporated our vision while also giving us helpful feedback. They not only provide high quality service at a reasonable price but added to the overall enjoyment of our special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Brandon Fincher
Brandon Fincher
Photographer - Husband

Growing up with a camera always by my side, I was able to document pretty much everything. From doing karaoke at 5 years old to making home movies with my friends in high school. Photography for me is a window into my past. And now as an adult I am able to look back on those memories whenever I’m feeling nostalgic. I can’t put into words how important this has been to my growth as a boy, man, husband and father. Passing that onto my children is one of the single greatest things I can do for them. And using that skill to document memories for others makes what I do not just a job, but a dream come true. I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Christina Fincher
Christina Fincher
Photographer - Wife

I’ve always been a creative person, from helping plan my friend’s weddings to making party decorations with my mom. But working in the corporate world for most of my life I wasn’t able to really express myself. I was fortunate enough to find and marry an equally creative person! When we decided to go into business together, we were nervous but so excited. We now have the opportunity to take our photography skills and help people capture their special moments. Being able to bring so much joy to others, through our photography, is the best feeling; and I’m so blessed to get to do that with the man I love.

Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77433
Location of (FincherFoto)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding