LENZ Reviews

7 | Frisco, TX

7 Reviews for LENZ

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2009

Lenz Boutique was and is simply amazing. Jennifer and Ashley take such pride in their store and the merchandise they sell. Ashley was an outstanding dress consultant. She patiently worked with me to decide between three gorgeous dresses. I was so impressed by the service I ultimately got all my bridesmaids gowns from there as well. Everything arrived exactly as expected and looked even more fascinating in person.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Jill · Married on 09/20/2008

I had the best experience at this boutique. They are a hidden secret. I was so stressed out after shopping MANY boutiques in the Dallas area. I looked at the large bridal chains, small boutiques and everything in between. I just really had a hard time finding a place that had everything that I was looking for. Lenz Boutique had it all. They were professional, carry beautiful gowns, and really cared about what I was looking for. They bent over backwards for me. They always did what they said they were going to do and answered every question that I had, no matter how silly it was. I had heard many horror stories from my friends about the places that they had shopped at for their gowns and I did not want that for myself. Lenz created a stress free environment for me, my gown was beautiful, their prices are reasonable and their seamstress was amazing. I just can't say enough about them and the service they provided. I would recommend anyone looking for a gown to take the time to drive to Frisco and shop in this store. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2008

mandi · Married on 06/10/2007

Lenz provided me with the most beautiful wedding dress! It was perfect. They were very attentive and made the whole experience so much fun.

Sent on 02/27/2008
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/17/2009

Sent on 04/01/2010

Christie · Married on 06/12/2009

I used this boutique for my bridesmaid dresses and loved it. We had a little bit of trouble due to the fact that at the time they were moving locations. So, I had a little trouble getting a hold of them at times, but that is back to normal. They were very easy to work with and would order swatches of dresses when other vendors would not. Loved them and would definitely order through them again!

Sent on 07/03/2009
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/12/2008

The only complaint I have is that it took 5 months to get my dress. That's probably normal, but there wasn't much communication. I had to call, and I was worried if there was a problem, I wouldn't have time to have it fixed.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Rosemary · Married on 11/21/2009

Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...

Sent on 04/20/2010