La Belle Reve Reviews

56 | Bellevue, WA

56 Reviews for La Belle Reve

sarah · Married on 08/18/2012

All staff were courteous and very responsive. Hanna was a delight and very knowledgable. Price tags were a bit higher than competitors around the area, however, the staff matched prices at other shops.

Sent on 06/12/2012

carla · Married on 10/01/2008

I was so happy that I had an experience with La Belle Reve.The boutique was specious and carry all kinds of gorgeous pieces. And I loved atmosphere in it - very relaxing and stuff is very helpful.

Sent on 04/16/2010

cook · Married on 05/02/2013

I dropped in La Belle for some last minute shopping and was amazed to see their bridal accessories collection! I also go my bridesmaids dresses from there on a very short notice..thanks for the effort guys!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Suzanne · Married on 04/13/2013

I loved my experience at La Belle Reve. The dressing suite itself is beautiful and huge, filled with wedding dresses, and lined with mirrors - exactly what I imagined a wedding shop to be. The salesgirl was friendly and helpful and not at all pushy. The experience is intimate, private, and special. They don't have a very large selection at all of bridesmaid dresses, so I had to get mine from another salon, but the wedding gown shopping experience here was wonderful.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Amy · Married on 10/13/2012

4.2

Thank you! I love my dress! Olga was wondeful and I appreciated everyone's help

Sent on 06/06/2012

Chelsie · Married on 09/29/2018

0.4
      0.5

Update: 8/23/18: Still no refund.

8/2/18: After seeing the coverage on Komo news Alexis has agreed to refund my dress in full.

Review on 7/26/18
    DO NOT COME HERE. The initial dress consultation was nice, I paid in full for my dress and haven't heard a word from them in months. I have called, emailed, messaged on Instagram, and left text messages for Alexis with no response. I'm getting married in 74 days and my dress requires alterations and a custom accessory.

Go to Google or Yelp reviews and sort by 'most recent' and you will see that my experience is not unique.

Sent on 08/24/2018