1175 NW Gilman Blvd STE B11, Issaquah, WA 98027 Map · Phone number

About Tulip Bridal

Tulip Bridal is an Issaquah, Washington-based bridal shop carrying breathtaking bridal gowns and accessories. Established in 2008, this unique shop offers handmade gowns designed in-house by their very own designer. With this handmade approach, you can count on a one-of-a-kind wedding dress to perfectly complement you. Using the very best quality materials, Tulip Bridal strives to give brides a top-notch experience at a price they can afford. Whether you know exactly the style you hope for or are still searching for the right style dress for you, the experienced design team is ready to help you find your dream gown.

Products Offered

Tulip Bridal provides a variety of services, including gown customization and sample sales. With new inventory in the shop weekly, you’re sure to find something you absolutely love. Brides may visit the shop by appointment only. Tulip Bridal’s products include:

• Gowns

Tulip Bridal 1
Tulip Bridal 2
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/28/2019

Can someone from Tulip Bridal please check on the status of my order? I have called and emailed both to see what the status is. My event is next Friday and I am becoming very stressed out about receiving my item before then. My order number is
    Order number: AB-14859.

Thank you!
    Whitney

Sent on 01/28/2016

Tulip Bridal's reply:

Hi Whitney,

We replied to your email and shipped your order right away. The shipping takes 2 to 3 business days so you will receive the order in time for sure.

Thanks.

Katherine · Married on 08/17/2019

Love my dress!!

I was truly happy and satisfied with my experience at Tulip Bridal. This place is amazing. The owner Sofie is very kind, flexible and patient. She asked for my budget and the style I like, and helped me pick out 6-8 dresses to try on. All the dresses are very pretty, it is so hard to choose. Sofie does not push you to make any purchase. She just lets me take my time to try on any dresses. If you need any adjustment on add-on (such as adding a sleeve), Sofie will happy to help you and give you recommendation. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2019

R · Married on 01/30/2018

It seems the other reviews here are from online purchases. I am reviewing the brick-and-mortar store in Issaquah. I could not have hoped for a better experience, and a more beautiful dress. Everything about the shop is ideal: a wide range of styles, all made with very high-quality material, with beautiful, detailed craftsmanship. And Sofie, the proprietor, is kind and extremely responsive and on the ball. To me, the shop is tasteful and pleasant. None of the overblown, high-stress atmosphere of other bridal salons.

On top of the excellent, honest service, the dress is incredible. Again, comparing it to dresses I saw in more "brand-name" places, the quality is astounding. With the variety of styles available, I was able to find one that I felt was perfect for me. And affordable...

In terms of size, I found the dresses I tried on to be more true-to-size than other wedding dresses. I usually wear a size 6; sometimes 4, sometimes 8. For the wedding dress I got, a 6 would have been a little snug on me, so I went with an 8, following attentive advice from Sofie.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Award

Tulip Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months