115 Prefontaine Pl S Suite 605, Seattle, WA 98104 Map · Phone number

About Wai-Ching

Wai-Ching provides eco friendly bridalwear, custom clothing, and kimonos in silk, hemp, and other natural fibers.
All the pieces are handmade in Seattle.
We offer custom fits and designs, as well as custom colors and embroidery.

We work by appointment only.
Please call (206) 229-1111 or email sales@wai-ching.com

Wai-Ching 7
  • Makinie

Makinie · Married on 05/05/2019

The dress of my dreams

I spent over a month searching for the perfect dress:
    A lavender fit flare with lace accents. Seemed simple enough, right? WRONG.

There's off-white, cream, ivory, blush and so on and so on, but lavender is a runway color that isn't mass produced. You can imagine my disappointment to find out my options were bridesmaid dresses that didn't have the right 'look'.

Then, someone right here on WeddingWire (forum) recommended looking into a custom made.

I wasn't ready to break the bank, and any time I hear "custom made", I freak out a little bit inside. Then I reached out to Chrissy who assured me I can have the dress I want AND it would be affordable.

Chrissy was flexible, polite, professional and took all of my ideas into consideration and collaborated on a design with me.

During our first fitting, we realized fit-flare just wasn't going to cut it and Chrissy asked how I felt about going closer to mermaid or trumpet design. I was hesitant, but knew I would be in good hands.

When I tell you my husband damn near fainted when he saw me, and how our guests' jaws dropped, I can confirm it was all worth it. Chrissy designed a dress that was just for me: simple, elegant, lace accents,

and lavender.

Wai-Ching 10
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/07/2018

Custom Beauty

Chrissy makes your dream dress come true! I literally showed her a colored pencil drawing I made and she made it a reality. It is better than I could have ever imagined. I flew up to Seattle for the initial meeting to see the studio and we managed to meet in the Bay Area for the fitting. She is 6/5 for flexibility, EVERYTHING IS CUSTOM! I can't wow Wai-Ching enough. I still drool over the new website even though my wedding is over. I got the motion tie for my partner and an accessory for my hair that all matched. Even my mom got a kimono for the affair! Best part is I'm going to pull off wearing this again because it's not a traditional wedding gown. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Wai-Ching 11

Kate · Married on 06/19/2018

She is so creative and amazing! I got my dream wedding dress for a reasonable price made for me and my vision! I didn't have to do any alterations and I live far away. My dress got far and away the most compliments and I owe it all to Wai-Ching. After I get professional pics I will send it her way in order to advertise it on her site because not only was the dress itself amazing and comfortable but shows how truly personalized and attention to color it can bring- the ability to color coordinate with the other dresses, flowers, and decorations..couldn't have asked for better. The dress was truly the center and inspiration for our color scheme and couldn't have asked for a better gown!!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Wai-Ching 12
    Wai-Ching 13
    Wai-Ching 14
    Wai-Ching 15
    Wai-Ching 16

Wai-Ching FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly