Tulip Bridal Reviews

Tulip Bridal 1
Tulip Bridal 2
  • W

Whitney · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Can someone from Tulip Bridal please check on the status of my order? I have called and emailed both to see what the status is. My event is next Friday and I am becoming very stressed out about receiving my item before then. My order number is
    Order number: AB-14859.

Thank you!
    Whitney

Sent on 01/28/2016

Tulip Bridal's reply:

Hi Whitney,

We replied to your email and shipped your order right away. The shipping takes 2 to 3 business days so you will receive the order in time for sure.

Thanks.

Katherine · Married on 08/17/2019

Love my dress!!

I was truly happy and satisfied with my experience at Tulip Bridal. This place is amazing. The owner Sofie is very kind, flexible and patient. She asked for my budget and the style I like, and helped me pick out 6-8 dresses to try on. All the dresses are very pretty, it is so hard to choose. Sofie does not push you to make any purchase. She just lets me take my time to try on any dresses. If you need any adjustment on add-on (such as adding a sleeve), Sofie will happy to help you and give you recommendation. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2019

R · Married on 01/30/2018

It seems the other reviews here are from online purchases. I am reviewing the brick-and-mortar store in Issaquah. I could not have hoped for a better experience, and a more beautiful dress. Everything about the shop is ideal: a wide range of styles, all made with very high-quality material, with beautiful, detailed craftsmanship. And Sofie, the proprietor, is kind and extremely responsive and on the ball. To me, the shop is tasteful and pleasant. None of the overblown, high-stress atmosphere of other bridal salons.

On top of the excellent, honest service, the dress is incredible. Again, comparing it to dresses I saw in more "brand-name" places, the quality is astounding. With the variety of styles available, I was able to find one that I felt was perfect for me. And affordable...

In terms of size, I found the dresses I tried on to be more true-to-size than other wedding dresses. I usually wear a size 6; sometimes 4, sometimes 8. For the wedding dress I got, a 6 would have been a little snug on me, so I went with an 8, following attentive advice from Sofie.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Mary · Married on 09/17/2017

I absolutely love my wedding dress I ordered from here. I was nervous to order a dress online without seeing it, but Sofie made it so easy for me. She gave me advice along the way and made me feel so comfortable. The dress arrived earlier than expected and the quality was amazing! It is even better than my expectations! I couldn't imagine getting married in anything else! I highly recommend Sofie and Tulip bridal.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Melinda · Married on 09/16/2017

I couldn't have been happier with Tulip Bridal. Sofie is so nice and was helpful with everything from picking a dress to suggested alterations. The quality of the dresses they make is exceptional, especially for the price. There were several dresses I loved and was very happy with my selection!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Tulip Bridal 3
    Tulip Bridal 4

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I purchased a gorgeous off while, lace wedding dress. The detail was stunning, with eyelash lace meeting perfectly in the front and back. The sizing was what to I expected with wedding dresses, I am usually a size 10-12, and I ordered a 14. I fir like it was sewn for me. I was so pleased, I will absolutely point my friends to look at these dresses!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jordane · Married on 09/02/2017

I was very hesitant to purchase my wedding dress online - extremely hesitant. After months of research and reading many, many reviews, I decided to just do it. I LOVED the dress in the picture and it was much more reasonably priced than any similar dress I had found. WOW - am I thankful I went with my gut!! I could not be any happier with my dress! It's beautiful, high quality, and looks exactly like the picture - it's everything I had imagined. Also, I had such a positive customer service experience with store. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a dress from this store - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Rosalia · Married on 07/02/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I am with my dress. Sofie was attentive and accommodating, it arrived ahead of schedule and is gorgeous.

I had the dress made in a custom size and it's absolutely perfect. I do have to have the shoulders made a little smaller but that is a minor and fast alteration.

I can't thank you enough, Sofie. After having a horrible experience purchasing from another site, I found my dream gown and Sofie made it a reality. My dress came in 3 weeks and it is everything I could have ever asked for.
    Thank you so much. I would recommend you over and over again. It's perfection!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rae-lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

I was nervous about ordering my dress online. I read the reviews and decieded to go for it. It turned out wonderful. After ordering my dress I decided that I needed the sash and the shop was very helpful and got it to me quickly. The entire experience was worth it.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Latoya · Married on 10/02/2016

I found Tulip Bridal on Etsy. All of the quality veils and lace toppers were way out of my price range, even in my Bridal shop and online. The veil was easy to get because it doesnt requirement measurements like the lace topper. Brides, I suggest you use the measurement your bridal salon used for your dress. Once the topper comes in take it in to a seamstress to get it custom fitted.

Sent on 12/15/2016

ann · Married on 08/20/2016

I was hesitant to purchase wedding attire online, but was unhappy with my local pricing in CT. I was so pleased with the jacket I purchased from Tulip Bridal. The sizing chart was accurate, the response to my email was same day & I received the item from across the country in 4 days. FAST FAST FAST! I am very pleased with the service , quality & professionalism I received from Tulip Bridal. I wish I lived closer, as I would definitely shop in their storefront. Thank you Tulip Bridal!

Sent on 06/29/2016

natalia · Married on 07/17/2016

I ordered a lace fingertip length veil and it came out PERFECT! It looks exactly how it does in photos, and it was shipped so fast!!! So happy I purchased from tulip bridal! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2016

I cannot being to describe how pleased I am with Tulip Bridal. I'll admit that I was hesitant (not to mention my family!) to purchase my wedding dress online, but they have been above and beyond my expectations. I ordered my usual dress size and it fit perfectly...I only have to get it hemmed since I'm not wearing heels! My dress came a week earlier than I was expecting it to, and Tulip Bridal was always extremely quick in responding to my many questions.

I tried going to commercial brick and mortar wedding dress providers, and found the experience to be overwhelming and over-budget! If you're looking for your dream wedding dress without all the fuss and hassle, the only place to go is Tulip Bridal. I can't wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Rose · Married on 06/22/2016

I wanted to thank you again for the wedding gown you created for my daughter. It was the perfect for her. She is such an odd size and you created the perfect gown! She was so beautiful I cried when she first put it on. I want to highly recommend you to anyone who wants a the one of a kind gown! You made her day very special!

Sent on 06/24/2016

This dress was absolutely perfect, I cannot wait for my wedding day. At first I was a little uneasy about ordering from such a small vendor, but they were wonderful! I got my dress in about one month after ordering and it is exactly what they promised.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

I am incredibly happy with my dress! I recently received my custom dress for my wedding in April and could not be happier with the results. The dress fits perfectly and is absolutely gorgeous. I was very cautious to buy my wedding dress online, but she does an amazing job, especially with the details. The dress is extremely comfortable which is a huge plus! I am very excited to wear this on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Debbie · Married on 04/09/2016

I ordered a bolero from Tulip Bridal for my wedding. It was exactly as it was pictured, very affordable compared to other online retailers, and was the perfect complement to my white maxi dress, turning it into my perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Veronica · Married on 03/13/2016

I ordered my veil Wednesday and it arrived TODAY. I paid for the Fed-EX 2 day delivery which considering the affordable price of the veil and that it was only a dollar and some change more than the usps express shipping, I thought it to be very reasonable. I am shocked at how fast it arrived and I love the veil. It looks beautiful and arrived well packaged.

THANK YOU!
    Soon to be Mrs. Torres

Sent on 01/29/2016

Grace · Married on 12/05/2015

I got my bolero from Tulip Bridal and it fits perfectly on me. It goes with my ceremony dress and reception dress well! I'm happy! Super fast shipping too!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Deanna · Married on 09/06/2015

I ordered my veil and cover up from this company (listed as Alex Bridal on Etsy) and was thrilled with both. They were the perfect complement to my dress. I wore the Galina Swiss Dot gown from David's Bridal and their swiss dot cover up matched exactly - most people didn't even realize it was separate pieces! The veil was traditional with lace and tulle and included a blusher. I reached out to the company in a panic when I didn't receive my pieces as soon as I thought I should have and they responded right away - and they both arrived in great condition in plenty of time. If you are looking for great pieces at a great price, check them out!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/13/2014

I purchased a white shawl for myself and grey shawls for my bridesmaids. I did a ton of searching for different shawls and I am soooo happy I went with the ones from Tulip Bridal. They were absolutely beautiful and elegant. Amazing quality for the price and quick shipping.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/14/2013

I purchased the "Off-Shoulder Illusion Lace Wedding Jacket" from Tulip Bridal and loved it (http://www.tulipbridal.com/Off-Shoulder-Illusion-Lace-Bolero-Wedding-jacket-_p_437.html). They were the only company I could find that offered this type of jacket/bolero that didn't look like a shrug and that buttoned up the back! I got SO MANY compliments on it - everyone thought that it was part of my wedding dress!
    I was also impressed with the customer service. I knew that Tulip Bridal occasionally offered coupons but I couldn't find any, so I asked them. They promptly replied to my email with a coupon code! overall, a success. Great quality product for a great price. I would buy from them again!

Sent on 01/09/2014

I'm so glad I decided to add the lace jacket to my bridal wardrobe. It added so much to my plain, simple dress and I got so many compliments. Thank you!

Sent on 02/27/2013

I ordered the muffs a few months ago and they were gorgeous! I decided to get the faux fur shrug and am so happy that I did! Great service and awesome products. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2012

Their products are so beautiful and reasonable priced. I really wanted an all Alencon lace wedding dress, but many I had seen in the bridal salons were thousands of dollars. The one I bought was only $499 and it is very well made. It even has a built in bra. They are an online retailer, which is why there prices are so low. I was a little nervous to buy online, but the measurements she gave me for the dress were accurate, and there is extra fabric sewn into the corset in case I gain a little weight ;) She even threw in a free beaded satin sash. I can't wait to wear this on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2012