La Belle Reve Reviews

56 | Bellevue, WA

56 Reviews for La Belle Reve

M · Married on 06/24/2012

I looked high and low for a nontraditional wedding dress (short, fun) within my budget for my June outdoor wedding. La Belle Reve had the best selection for the best prices. I ended up ordering a bridesmaids dress in ivory, and it looked perfect. Hannah and the rest of the staff were so helpful and kind! I also bought my hair accessory there - a huge feathery fascinator. La Belle Reve helped me meet my vision for a fun, trendy, alternative wedding look at a GREAT price. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Bethany · Married on 06/24/2012

La Belle Reve provided an incredible wedding gown shopping experience for me. I found my bridal dress there, and received nothing less than the absolute best service and professionalism I could hope for. Everyone was so willing to help, kind, wonderful, friendly,and really knew this industry. The owner did so much for me and I will be forever grateful. My bridal consultant was also very wonderful and helped me find just the right dress! I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for a high quality, professional yet fun shopping experience!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Beautiful dresses and very friendly, helpful associates. I especially appreciated the associate who worked with me to pick the perfect veil. (I never knew it would be so difficult!) Even the owner is wounderful and kind. A very pleasant experience overall. Find them at the wedding show and you can get an amazing deal. I'm incredibly happy I chose this dress shop. Not a single bad thing to say.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Tami · Married on 06/02/2012

La Belle Reve was great to work with, and even though my dress had been discontinued once I found it and only the sample size was left, they were very patient and didn't force me to choose the dress right then and there. They held it for 24 hours, allowing me to consult with my bridesmaids and mother before deciding on the dress. Their alterations was also fantastic (with the dress being a sample, alterations had to be made!), and after getting it back, it fit like a glove and no further alternations needed to be made!

Additionally, even though my bridesmaids all decided to go with dresses from another vendor, when I was in search of a bridesmaids dress the following year, they were fine to extend the discount to even me!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 09/17/2011

They had the most perfect and gorgeous dresses. It was hard to decide which one. I was very happy with all the options for my wedding dress. Alterations were easy and I received my dress right away without an worry. It's a cute shop with lots of personality.

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • W

Jan · Married on 07/30/2011

My daughter and her fiance just celebrated their wedding day and it was fabulous in part due to La Belle Reve. Wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother-of-the-bride dress and father-of-the-bride tuxedo vest were all purchased at La Belle Reve. The dresses were all beautiful and perfectly altered. The staff at La Belle Reve is fabulous...friendly, interested, prompt, helpful and extremely professional. Thank you to the entire staff at La Belle Reve for being a part of our wedding experience.
    August 9, 2011
    Jan Worthen, Redmond, WA

Sent on 08/09/2011

Mei · Married on 07/30/2011

Hana and Olga helped out with the end to end buying and selection process--even to carrying the dress out to my car. Great service/value.

Sent on 08/28/2011
  • Katie Joe

Katie Joe · Married on 07/16/2011

La Belle Reve in Bellevue, WA was my second dress shopping stop. Hanna the sales associate who helped me was friendly, helpful, and calmed my jittery nerves. Once I found my perfect dress it needed to be significantly sized down! Olga in alterations was great!! I return to Bellevue 2 times for fittings. Each time I returned to shop I was greeted with smiles and count downs to my wedding! They all called me by name and made me feel very welcome.

My dress ended up fitting like a glove! I could not have been happier. My heavy strapless gown did not have to be pulled up or adjusted at all once on me.

I was married in New Orleans French Quarter on July 16, 2011 and people flooded the streets to see me in my dress. I truly felt like a million bucks in my dress!
    Thanks so much all the ladies at La Belle Reve for making my husband cry when he seen me in my perfect gown.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Valerie · Married on 05/14/2011

Look NO further! This is the best bridal store ever! The staff is friendly, professional and has an eye for what looks good on every bride! I ended up with my dress being one I never would have picked myself but Olga told me to trust her, so I did... and I cried! I never thought I'd cry when I found a dress. It was THE dress, MY dress! I couldn't have been happier. It was perfect! She was with me every step of the way and I had no worries (which is what every Bride needs). You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kaliko · Married on 12/31/2010

La Belle Reve was the third dress boutique I visited looking for my "perfect dress!" As the bride, I loathed the salesy attitude I got from some other bridal shops - all I wanted was good service, and an honest, objective opinion - not someone saying that every dress looked "amazing" on me. La Belle was absolutely not like this at all. Olga and her crew of ladies completely exceeded my expectations! It was such a breath of fresh air to be provided good service, especially these days. All of the ladies at LBR were down-to-earth, very accomodating, and very professional. Their in-house tailor/alterations lady was amazing as well.

Most importantly Olga style obviously mirrored mine (bonus on my part!) as I picked out 8 dresses to try on on my first visit there. A luxury I didn't have at other boutiques where I was struggling thru styles that didn't match my own to find even a handful of dresses to try on. As fate would have it, the first dress I tried on I LOVED and it turned out to be "the one!"

My whole finding-a-wedding dress (and bridesmaid dresses, we purchased there as well) process was simple and easy with La Belle Reve. I had intended to start my whole wedding planning around my dress, and I can happily say the entire event was amazing and exactly what we wanted, and it was all because of a beautiful dress from LBR! I would recommend Olga and her team a 1000 times over to any bride!

Sent on 01/18/2011

La Belle Reve's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We really appreciate hearing your feedback, it really touched our hearts. Its reviews like yours that make what we do here at La Belle Reve worth it. It really makes us happy to know that we helped you achieve your special day. You were such a beautiful bride inside and out, it was our pleasure to have you in our company. We really enjoyed working with you :) Come visit soon!

Maria · Married on 12/11/2010

Excellent service, enormous selection of dresses, and a beautiful place in general. But the most surprising is that you don't get pushed to buy, but you are more than welcome to find something that really fits you, even if you spend the entire day... Thanks a lot to highly-qualified personnel.

Sent on 01/20/2011
  • Pink Tulip

Nikanne · Married on 07/24/2010

I just love the staff at La Belle Reve. I have the blessing to say and write that I got my dream wedding gown at La Belle Reve. This may be a small boutique, but they sell quality dresses for every bride.

I purchased a Casablanca dress and their Alterations Manager did a phenomenal job making sure that the fit was just right since I was in the process of lossing some pounds.

This boutique also took care of the preservation of my dress. You just deliver the dress in a special bag that they give you and...voila! Your dress is preserved forever. I hope you pick this boutique for your bridal gown search. It is worth it!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Carrie · Married on 10/10/2009

All the girls who work here were great to me. Their seamstress is amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Kara · Married on 08/07/2009

Enjoyed my time looking for a dress here! They are super friendly and work hard to make your dream wedding gown.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Heather · Married on 08/02/2008

Very friendly, great customer service.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Anastasia · Married on 07/05/2008

This place has a very unique selection of unique dresses! I recommend Linea Raffaelli. I LOVE their dresses! Thats what i wore on my Big day! The owner Olga and the girls who work there are super helpful, nice and always offer advice. It was a pleasure to shop there :)

Sent on 04/23/2009

Josh · Married on 05/07/2007

Great service, great prices. We could not have been more pleased with the service we received here. We decided to go here despite not knowing anything about it. They made the whole experience very easy and satisfying. Very happy with La Belle Reve.

Sent on 04/19/2009

Teia · Married on 05/02/2015

La Belle Reve was the perfect place for us! As the Mother of the Bride, it was the care with which they assisted us with every detail. Our daughter's dress was simply beautiful! Thank you La Belle Reve, your entire staff was outstanding in every way!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2014

Wonderful service! The alterations were absolutely stunning and the price was affordable. I can't thank the ladies at La Belle Reve enough they created the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • O

Elaine · Married on 11/11/2009

My dress, this was something i was looking forward and dreaming of since i was little. Now finally, i get to pick out my own wedding dress. There were such a wide variety with affordable prices. The services was unbelievable. they helped me a lot. I found my dream dress there and so did many others.

Sent on 11/13/2009

April · Married on 10/17/2015

Great customer service, and I loved the flexibility the team had to help me get my dream dress!

Sent on 12/02/2014

The gal working made a comment about "the dress got sweaty!" after I took a dress off. Ok, sorry, I run a little hot, but probably not the most professional to point that out and make me self-conscious while trying on gowns! Otherwise, the service was wonderful. Very responsive via email. Prices on gowns are fair and they have a great on-site seamstress for alterations. She was able to give me a quote on alterations on the spot which was great for knowing the total cost of the dress.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Julie · Married on 05/30/2015

I had a great experience picking out my wedding dress at La Belle Reve. Irina was friendly, helpful, and professional. I changed my mind on the dress design on my drive home, and Irina made making the changes so stress free! She was such a great help in contacting the designer and conveying the changes I wished to make. I wish all the wedding plans could go as smoothly as my dress buying experience at La Belle Reve! I would highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2014

I absolutely loved my experience at La Belle Reve. Don't be fooled by the location, the service is 5 star!! I love that they are by appointment only, I am a very private person, and appreciated that it was only my best friend, myself, and Irina (Bridal Stylist) in the store during my appointment. Irina was very patient and listened to what my likes and dislikes were when trying different styles of dresses. Irina made me feel very comfortable when helping me take the dresses on and off. We small talked and laughed. I never felt pressured by Irina. Irina took the time and care I think every bride to be deserves when looking for a wedding dress. I ordered my wedding dress from Irina and I will recommend La Belle Reve / Irina to everyone I know!!
    Thank you again for making my experience so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Judy · Married on 08/22/2012

La Belle Reve actually exceeded all my expectations, i don't know from where to start, everything was just perfect..
    All the salespersons were extremely sweet and helpful, they only take 2 appointments a time, which gave me plenty or room to walk freely when trying on the dresses..
    They have a huge dresses collection matching all tastes, but yet not overwhelming, and with the help of the staff i was easily able to find the most suitable dress..
    What was really impressive was the alterations team, they were able to tighten, shorten, and add sleeves to the dress in a very creative way in almost 3 weeks with super high quality, they are truly professionals..

Sent on 04/27/2012