La Belle Reve Reviews

56 | Bellevue, WA

56 Reviews for La Belle Reve

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/21/2015

I wish I could give the ladies at La Belle Reve 10 stars!! They were incredible throughout the entire process. The dress is a very important piece of the entire wedding day puzzle. I had been to so many dress shops before I found this one. I bought off-the-rack, so I got my dress at an incredible price. People are still blown away at how gorgeous this dress is. They were so patient with me. I wore high wedges for photos and ceremony and then switched into Oxford flats for the reception. This made alterations tricky. They knew exactly what to do and the dress was perfect! Irina and her tailors are incredible and they work magic!! I wish I could attach a photo of how it turned out. La Belle Reve is also a retailer of Erica Koesler Wedding Accessories. If you don't know this designer, look her up - stunning pieces. There are only a few retailers in WA and this is one! It's as if all the stars aligned. I was able to get my dress, veil, headpiece, earrings and necklace all from the same shop! Irina has a wonderful selection of bridal jewelry, headpieces, and veils. They also have bridesmaid dresses and can work with your groom too! I can't thank them enough for making my dress and accessories more than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Wonderful place to get your dress, they don't have the biggest selection of dresses but if you find your dress there they treat you amazingly. Would highly recommend for anyone looking a great wedding dress experience.

Sent on 09/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience at La Belle Reve with Natalya. After shopping at nearly 10 boutiques around Seattle, I said yes to my dream dress! Natalya was very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the dresses, designers and alterations. Her seamstress experience is rare to find in a salesperson and I found her personality and style to be very refreshing after working with other pushy stores. She was truly passionate about wedding gowns and the entire experience was so fun. I can't wait to wear my wedding dress and love the fact that the alterations will be done in house from very experienced seamstresses. Thank you Natalya and La Belle Reve!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jordan · Married on 07/18/2015

Found my wedding dress there and had amazing service! Would definitely recommend going there! All the focus is on you when you're shopping and all the dresses were very beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/28/2015

I would like to share my amazing experience with La Belle Reve. I would like to thank the ladies that work there and make this place great place to be. Thank you Irina and Nastya. Exquisite service, very pleasant and friendly ladies. Irina did a great job helping me finding "the dress" . It was my 3d dress shopping experience and my favorite! I bought the dress of my dream!!!! Great collection of dresses. I would definitely recommend it to my friends! Thank you Irina and Nastya :)

Sent on 01/31/2015

Sonya · Married on 06/28/2015

Had an amazing day here with my friends and family! Everyone was so helpful, professional, and welcoming. There were so many gorgeous options, but Anna was able to help me find THE dress! I would recommend anyone come here if you're looking for a relaxed intimate appointment!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • I

irina · Married on 06/28/2015

I had a great experience with La Belle Reve. All the staff I worked with were pleasant and helpful. When I first went in to try on dresses, I had no idea even what style I wanted. Irina was very helpful in helping me identify what I did not want and then suggesting other styles. My dress arrived in 3 months as expected and fit perfectly, with very minor adjustment that needed to be made. The girls offered to do it on the spot if I waited for it! Overall, I would definitely recommend La Belle Reve - great selection, great customer service and a good location on the east side.

Sent on 05/13/2015

La Belle Reve's reply:

Thank you for the review! We are happy you enjoyed our services!

Jillian · Married on 06/27/2015

Irina was the best. I walked in, unsure because it was my first time going to a shop and Irena greeted me with a smile and said "You must be Jillian!" which settled my nerves a bit. She proceeded to ask me details about the wedding and got to know my personal style before we went dress hunting. She truly tailored my experience to me. She didn't push any styles I didn't care for but had great suggestions to get me to try a few dresses I otherwise wouldn't have tried on! One of those "ho-hum on the hanger" dresses turned out to be THE dress with her help of detailed additions (jeweled sash, straps, corset insert, bustling) making the dress unique to me! The most professional and fun experience a bride could have!
    We actually went to a second fitting afterward at a "high end" place in Seattle and it was awful!! They were completely rude and made me feel as though they were only there to make the sale. There was nothing personal or comforting about it. The gal who helped us actually seemed angry at me for taking time out of her day to do my fitting. Another distracting factor was that there were multiple fitting happening in the same showroom which is already awkward enough, but, to make it worse, the entire family of about 15 (including men) were sitting watching me come out and show off my dresses... it was a very impersonal experience. NOTHING like La Belle Reve! I love that personal touch! You know how to make a bride to be happy!

Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Savanah · Married on 06/27/2015

Irina was wonderful! She told us about deals going on and new everything about the dress I purchased. She was even patient with me while I was torn between that dress and another at a different store!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Anna · Married on 04/25/2015

Overall, it was a great experience to find a perfect dress. Responsive and attentive!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Paris · Married on 03/07/2015

What more can I say other than perfection. My dress got so many wows from the crowd the moment I stepped in the chapel. I cannot recommend LA Belle Reve enough!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Nona · Married on 09/07/2014

I came to La Belle Reve to add straps to my strapless wedding dress and bring in the waist. I am so so pleased with the work and my dress looks better than I imagined. They were very professional and my dress fits my body perfectly!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Julie · Married on 06/21/2014

La Belle Reve in Bellevue was such a pleasure to work with. I had an amazing experience with them. They were so professional and made made my dress just the way i wanted! Even when I asked for an alteration that didn't seem possible at all, they still managed to fix that, I was amazed! All the staff there is so pleasant, I enjoyed every one of my dress fittings. Especially Irena there was amazing, she was so nice went above and beyond to fulfill all of my requests. I would do this all over again and only with La Belle. Definitely recommend this wedding dress boutique to everyone and I wish I can give them a 7/5 stars!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Adri · Married on 01/31/2014

Fittings were very easy, I always got what I wanted done to my dress. Having a few people to see the dress was easy. Very professional staff

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • User1201919 · 2+ years ago

Overall great! Took all my suggestion and implemented them.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Mariya · Married on 06/29/2013

I had my wedding dress altered there, so the review is for that service, I bought my dress elsewhere. They are very professional and helpful. The person that helped me was Page and she was amazing. Very helpful and kind. The tailoring was impeccable! I was missing a button and they found just the right color to replace it, they also sewed in cups and put a bustle in. I also bought a petticoat from them. The tailor's name was Jenia I believe. I only have good things to say about them.

Sent on 07/10/2013

I am as happy this time during the alterations as I was when ordering the dress.Great customer service!

Sent on 06/20/2013

They have the best bridal selection in town!! I looked at 3 different bridal shop before visiting La belle, and it was a waste of time. I'm so glad I bought my dress from here!
    Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Clear explanation on dresses and was nice to be able to ask question about alteration too. Very helpful with excellent service. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Thank you for making my wedding dress shopping experience so much fun! I was a nervous wreck because I didn't know how to find the perfect dress for my body shape. My family and I had so much fun shopping at La Belle Reve thanks for the awesome staff! Thank you again!

Sent on 05/24/2013

I loved my shopping experience at La Belle Reve! I was initially very stressed out because I didn't know anything about weddings. Thankfully the staff at La Belle Reve helped me out, and significantly decreased my stress level. I found the perfect wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Alena · Married on 04/20/2013

I had a wonderful experience at La Belle Reve. They were so helpful and really worked with me to find the perfect dress. They even helped ship my dress from Seattle to Charleston!

Sent on 12/07/2012

NINA · Married on 04/06/2013

My friend who got her wedding dress from La Belle Reve Bridal recommended this place! The staff was very patient with me. After trying out a several dresses I found my dream dress!! I highly recommend this bridal, because of their selection and excellent customer service!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

La Belle Reve was amazing. I would and have sent all my close girlfriends there as well. Olga the owner is incredibly caring and knows her stuff. They really made the experience fantastic. I never imagined I would have felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Everyone at La Belle Reve was very professional and did an awesome job! The alterations were amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2012