Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

189 | Naperville, IL

189 Reviews for Kio Kreations, LLC

Susie · Married on 05/19/2012

Where to begin? Kristen was more than amazing. Kristen went beyond the expected. When I met her, with my mom and my fiancé, there wasn’t a question regarding flowers, décor, and photography sites she did not know the answer to.

I had a specific idea in mind and Kristen captured it beautifully. She accomplished what I asked of her despite my specific demands. Every centerpiece was different but tied together perfectly. All the bridesmaid bouquets were unique and beautiful. She had an amazing idea for the escort table. She used two vintage suitcases filled with babies-breath, old shutters and other accents to pull it all together beautifully.

I could go on and on how incredible Kristen is. I would strongly recommended her to anyone looking for a creative florist who will make your wedding perfect, even more then you ever imagined

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/05/2012

I did a lot of research, mainly here on weddingwire, before choosing a florist. Because I live out of state, I only had one or two weekends that I was home in Illinois and able to meet prospective vendors. The weekend I met with Kristen, I did not meet with any other florists. I felt t confident, after reading reviews and browsing her website, that she was the person I wanted to make my fairytale wedding happen!

I first met with Kristen in her new studio with my mom and aunt. We were amazed at how quickly she worked, typing ideas and proposals into her computer, and then quickly bringing up samples to show us. We loved how “tech savvy” she was; we knew she was a professional l and expert who knew her business.

We booked her that very day, and I remember my mom was in shock when she the price quote – after all we were getting, she thought it would be double the price! Kristen was so easy to work with throughout the process – an entire year passed between our first meeting and my wedding. She worked with me as I changed my mind and added things several times, and she even met me at our venue a month before the wedding so that she could walk through and see the space (she had not done a wedding there before ours).

I completely put my trust in Kristen, because I had no doubt she would do an amazing job. People kept asking me what flowers I was having in my wedding, and I said, “I honestly have no idea – I just pointed to things I liked, asked for suggestions, and I’m letting my florist run with it!” I don’t know a thing about flowers, but I had complete confidence that Kristen would make everything perfect – which she did!
    The bouquets were my favorite part – I could not have even imagined them to be more beautiful, and the bridesmaids loved them. So many people at our wedding and who saw photos told me I had the most beautiful bouquet they’d ever seen. The little details were what stood out to guests: the beautiful flower arch, the flower lined aisle, the hanging mason jars on shepard’s hooks, the birdcage cardholder, the gorgeous centerpieces, and especially the fun burlap “just married” and “love is sweet” banners that we used as photo props.

Kristen is a true artistic genius, and her team is amazing. I am so thankful that KioKreations was a part of the most important day of my life.

Sent on 06/10/2012
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 03/31/2012

Kristen is an amazing creative florist! I wanted a simple yet colorful flower theme for my wedding and Kristen delivered. I told her what types of colors and flowers I liked, and she gave me the exact whimsical simplicity I envisioned. She even suggested the perfect fresh flowers to wear in my hair - white gardenias :) From the very beginning, Kristen was very professional, flexible, and easy to work with. A few months before my wedding, I told her I needed 25 family bouts for our extended family (it was a Filipino/Vietnamese wedding), and she knew exactly what to do. She was also good about reusing church flowers for cocktail hour and the reception. Check out her blog and facebook page - her floral arrangements definitely speak for themselves :)

Sent on 04/11/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/24/2012

Wow, I don't even know what to say about Kristen at Kio Kreations. I am a bride who knows what she wants and knew exactly what I wanted, but I was apprehensive about how it would all come together and what I would get for my money. When I met with Kristen in person I had different wedding colors and absolutely no theme. When I changed my wedding colors and gave it a nautical twist, I was worried that I would be giving complete control over to Kristen to create something beautiful. All I can say in response to that is, I was 110% right to put my faith in Kristen. While my venue was beautiful by itself, the flowers that Kristen created for my spring time nautical themed wedding were breathtaking. I received tons of compliments about my flowers and we didn't leave a single stem to die. Family and friends continued to enjoy my gorgeous blooms for days after the wedding. I am positive that if I had chosen a different vendor for my flowers, my wedding wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful as it was with Kio providing my flowers. I just can't say enough about the beautiful blooms she put together!!!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2012

Kristen and Kio Kreations were absolutely wonderful! Not only were the flowers for my March 10th wedding absolutely gorgeous, but the entire process was easy and I had complete confidence through the entire planning process that I was going to be happy I chose them. She even handled my nervous stepdad's phone calls about the wedding flowers with ease (and let me tell you - that is quite an accomplishment). I had to make several changes to our original plan for the flowers due to a smaller wedding guest list than anticipated, and Kristen was so accommodating. I would without a doubt recommend her and her company to anyone looking for affordable, magnificent flowers in the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 03/24/2012

Judy · Married on 03/10/2012

Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Kristen is well versed in flowers, colors, and seasonal availability. I had no idea what I wanted and she had amazing suggestions. I couldn't wait to see all the flowers on our wedding day. Each piece was more beautiful than the next! Kristen knows Arrowhead's set up and works well with the staff to provide floral masterpieces.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Terri · Married on 02/18/2012

I cannot say enough wondering things about our florist. Kristen is top notch and has an amazing talent. Our flowers were gorgeous and she really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. It was so much fun! She really took her time with us and she really paid attention to all the details. We had the most amazing flowers and she works with your budget in mind as well. You can tell that she loves what she does and takes pride in all the details for your special day.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Emma · Married on 12/30/2011

Kio Kreations did a fantastic job at our wedding. The flower arrangements were amazing! They took care of everything and it looked wonderful. My mom and I described what we were looking for and they really brought it to life. I couldn't imagine it being any better!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Megan · Married on 12/03/2011

I was beyond thrilled with all of our flowers!!! Kristen is a genious!!!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2011

Kristen and Kio Kreations put together the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. She incorporated all of my fall colors and even leaves to fit the fall theme. Kristen is easy to work with and is interested in making arrangements that enhance the altar, dinner tables, or wherever they are placed. She sees the big picture and very creative so your wedding is your own, no cookie cutter flowers.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Julie · Married on 10/15/2011

Kristen was excellent throughout the entire planning process and her product quality was exceptional. She was very quick to respond to most emails. I believe the longest I ever waited for a response was less than 2 days, but generally she got back to me within the day I emailed her. Kristen did all our flowers and she provided our candy buffet containers and signs. She also provided our aisle runner, and made our escort card display. She also provided other details like an arch for our cermony room, which she decorated to go with our theme, stands for the ceremony flowers along the aisle, a bird cage for our cards, and a bird cage for guests to give us advice.

We had our ceremony in a fairly boring room, so we added more flowers for the ceremony, and Kristen made the room look amazing. The arch was beautiful. Our reception room also looked incredible. All the centerpieces, but especially the tall centerpieces, were very pretty. Kristen adds a lot of small details to the centerpieces, bouquets, etc that just make them even better. The bridal bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and the bridesmaids loved their bouquets.

Kristen never told me she couldn't do anything I asked her to do. She was very willing to do anything, and she understood my vision from the first day we met. She worked with my vision and made some recommendations to make it ever better. My wedding was over a year from our first meeting and I was amazed how true she stayed to my vision.

Also, I used her website to find other vendors who I used and they were also excellent.

Sent on 11/06/2011

amber · Married on 10/09/2011

Kristen and her team did an amazing job for my ceremony and reception. I was impressed by her creativity and out of the box thinking. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2011

Kristen and Kio Kreations did a wonderful job! She had so many great ideas, hepled us choose the most beautiful flowers and really showed how creative and how much expierence she has.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Siuta · Married on 10/02/2011

Kristen and her assistant created such a magical day for our wedding. She truly has a eye/gift as far as creating and listening to exactly what you want. My fiance and I knew we wanted fall colored flower for this time of year, thrown in with texture, etc., and thats exactly what we received. Everything was timely and picture perfect. Kristen was extremely wonderful to work with and affordable! I would definitely recommend and use again! Thank you

Sent on 10/05/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

AMAZING!!!! Kristen is a genius. When I met with her, I told her I wanted completely non-floral pieces because I really dislike flowers like roses, carnations, etc. After getting some info from me, Kristen says, "I know what you will love." Let me tell you, she was spot on. I had a succulent based wedding, and all of her designs were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen at a wedding. She is thrifty and creative (using my table pieces as ceremony decorations, absolutely beautiful), fast (we asked her the week of the wedding if she could do table numbers for us--done!), and most importantly, passionate. She truly loves what she does and you can see it in her work. She even told me how to plant the succulents from my bouquet so they can continue to grow. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kristen!!!

Check out this link here to view some pictures she took of the work she did!

Kio Kreations supplied
    Personal flowers, altarpieces, aisle decor, escort card table decor, cocktail area decor, & table numbers

Sent on 10/04/2011

Stefanie · Married on 07/17/2011

Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, stood up shockingly well to the 105 (yes) degree heat, and were totally reasonably priced! Highly, highly recommend Kio!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2011

Amazing flowers and details! I loved working with Kristen at Meson Sabika. (I thought it was awesome she had my name and the same wedding venue herself!)

I would suggest Kio Kreations for future brides!!!! :)

Sent on 07/28/2011

Judy · Married on 07/03/2011

The arrangements were unique. The combinations of flowers and colors were absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented the arrangements and stated how pretty they were.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Leana · Married on 07/01/2011

Kristen from Kio Kreations exceded my expectations!!! My flowers were amazing. I had looked at so many photos of her work before we met with her and I was convinced that she would be way out of my price range. But to my surprise, Kio Kreations was right in our budget and we could not be happier with the results. I had an idea of what my flowers would look like before but when they came to the house before the ceremony, they were even better than I had imagined. Kristen was very professional, communicated in a timely manner and ws definitely worth every penny that was spent!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Rita · Married on 06/25/2011

Choosing Kio and Kristen was the best decision I made. Working with Kristen was amazing. She is very creative and you can trust her to do everything beautifully! All I had to tell her was some ideas and the colors I wanted, and the day of the wedding my breath was taken away. I loved everything!!!!!
    I never had to worry about anything. Kristen is very professional and really does see your vision.
    Not only did she do the flowers, but she took care of all the table numbers and place cards. We did a U of I theme, and the pictures were wonderful. Throughout the wedding planning process Kristen was always flexible and worked well with any changes I had.
    Working with her seriously was the best decision...and easiest:) I would recommend her for any bride. My mom and I were both blown away by her creativity and attention to details. She really did an amazing job. We got tons of compliments. Kristen's work really does transform a room. I promise if you use her you will get more than you could ever dream for!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen. We initially met up with her last summer for our June 24, 2011 wedding. At the time, we spent about 2.5 hours going through flower ideas, discussing my vision (which i didn't really have at the time) and marking down flowers i like and didn't like. Kristen also took my fiance and I to the flower market downtown in February to give us a better idea of the flowers she would be using and we got to pick out our bases, wrist bands for mothers, etc. She even picked us up at work! My vision for the wedding (as I am sure everyones does) changed from time to time as we got closer to the wedding. Kristen was great and made every change no problem. she was even emailing me back and forth at 10pm a week before the wedding regarding flower changes (i changed dresses, so i changed the bouquets for myself and my girls). she was extremely flexible and wonderful to work with. Kristen stayed through the ceremony and recycled flowers used for the aisle for the cocktail hour, she really helped to stretch the budget to work with my vision. She also created the table numbers for us, we used photos of us at each age and guests at the wedding loved them! I got a ton of compliments on the decor and could not have been happier. I did a lot of research on florists and she was a great value for the money and did great work. I recommend her to everyone i know getting married.

Sent on 07/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

It was a real pleasure working with Kristen of Kio Kreations! She was so easy to work with and very flexible. At our first meeting, she came prepared with her entire portfolio - not just one photo album of her work like many other florists do! And by entire portfolio I mean wedding after wedding after wedding of detailed photos (which I loved). I had a few ideas in mind for our flowers. Kristen seemed to understand exactly what I wanted and after showing me examples, I felt like we were definitely on the same page. She listened to what I wanted and delivered just that and more! My flowers were absolutely stunning on my wedding day! Kristen did such a wonderful job with all the bouquets, arch, center pieces, etc. I couldn't have been happier. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were....I wish I could have preserved them all! I would highly recommend Kio Kreations to anyone. I'll definitely be in contact with Kristen for my next event!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2011

Kristen is a gem and I highly recommend her! I am beyond fortunate and lucky to have worked with her on Flowers & Decor for my June 11, 2011 wedding. Kristen has a true passion for what she does and her creativity is unmatched. Flowers & Decor were really important to me and I was beyond tickled pink that guests took the time to compliment me on all of her arrangements whether it was the amazing centerpieces or bridesmaids bouquets. Kristen managed to deliver above and beyond what I could have imagined. On top of her amazing work, I truly enjoyed getting to know her. She's such a cool gal!

Sent on 06/22/2011

J · Married on 04/29/2011

Kristen was such a pleasure to work with! I planned my wedding from Hawaii with my mom in Georgia and Kristen in Chicago and she was always there when we needed a question answered and or suggestions. Words can not express how beautiful and beyond gorgeous my bouquet was as well as my bridesmaids bouquets, my table decorations, table numbers and name cards and the special flower wand she did for my flower girl (LOVED IT! Abby was a true princess!). Kristen was beyond my expectations as a florist and for the beauty she brought to my wedding. She was very easy to work with, she has such great ideas, beautiful arrangements & neat table decoration ideas. I'm SO very glad I had the pleasure of working with Kristen and if you do, you will not be disappointed! Kristen...Thank you SO very much for helping make my day special! ~ Mrs. J.Hanson

Sent on 05/05/2011

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2011

Kristen and team were an absolute plesure to work with! The only downside is I don't get to talk with them anymore! Several things changed in the last few days before the wedding and Kristen was more than willing to adapt and build new things into the wedding! Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 04/08/2011