Kim Praast Photography Reviews

Kim Praast Photography 7
  • F

Frank Moreno · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun, Hassle Free and Fast Responses

We are so lucky to have had Kim as our photographer. She helped us even find the videographer. Throughout the process it was greatly appreciated how attentive Kim is to all our questions and concerns. I am going to miss working with Kim.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kim Praast Photography's reply:

Thank you Frank!!! I loved being your photographer! I’m going to miss you guys too! Hoping you’ll find an occasion where you’ll need me again! Xoxox

Linda · Married on 09/29/2018

Kim was absolutely outstanding! She was always responsive to our questions and ideas. She got all of the pictures we asked for, great candid shots

Kim had a wonderful, unique approach for some of our photos. We appreciated her "would you mind if I tried something different?" The results of her imagination were brought home in our final pictures. Would highly recommend Kim to everyone who wants to work with a professional with a great personality who really delivers the best results!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kim Praast Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Linda! It was an honor to shoot your wedding! I loved working with you and Steve! Big kisses!!!

Robert · Married on 09/20/2018

Kim is the best! She took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She is super friendly, easy going, talented, and professional. She was very easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and also the day of, during the craziness of gathering family and friends for all of the photos. We had a lot of rain and thunder on our wedding day and she was still able to capture beautiful photos indoors. When the rain let up a tiny bit there was a double rainbow and she got some awesome pictures of my wife and I outside underneath it. Her photos of our guests and us on the dance floor are really awesome too. She used a fish eye lens for some of the shots which looked really cool. Hire Kim, she is awesome!!!

Kim Praast Photography 8
    Kim Praast Photography 15
    Kim Praast Photography 16
    Kim Praast Photography 17

Andrea Moisan · Married on 04/28/2018

Kim made our day perfect!

Kim made our day perfection! I usually hate every picture taken of me and I loved every single picture that she took! She made us all feel comfortable and it felt like I had known her forever! I feel so grateful that I found her and she was able to make our special day even more special!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Kim Praast Photography 18
    Kim Praast Photography 19
    Kim Praast Photography 20
    Kim Praast Photography 21

Kim Praast Photography's reply:

Thank you so much andrea! It was so great being your photographer! It was a gorgeous wedding and you and Donny are a beautiful couple! Thanks for choosing me!

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2017

I hired Kim to shoot my October 2017 wedding. She was amazing and I'm so glad I hired her. She was very easy to work with during the contract process and even customized a package for us. Then prior to my wedding I had emailed her a list of all the group poses I wanted and she was very accommodating. She even made sure to ask us to step out of the reception in time for a sunset portrait because she knew that was on my must have list of pics. On the day of the event, she not only captured amazing heartfelt shots that will forever help us remember the moments and feelings but she was a pleasure to be with. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She turned around our photos in 4 weeks time too, which was super fast! I can't thank Kim enough for her talents and hard work and I would highly recommend her!

Kim Praast Photography 22
    Kim Praast Photography 28
    Kim Praast Photography 29
    Kim Praast Photography 30

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

Kim was the BEST to work with! Made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed, and she does an amazing job with her photography! So glad we found her!!!

Liz · Married on 10/07/2016

Kim was an absolute dream as our wedding photographer! I am from out of state and she made the time to meet with me whenever I was available. She was easy to reach by phone, email or text. From the moment I first spoke to her on the phone, I felt at ease that I had found the right photographer. She was professional and personable in capturing our special day and getting some great shots of our guests. I loved that she did some portraits and some more artistic shots along with the generic wedding photos. Kim made me feel beautiful which is what everyone deserves on their wedding day! Thank you so much Kim!

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Kim was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! She kept us in the loop every step of the way and continuously checked in with us throughout the process to put us at ease. A week or so before the wedding we had a long discussion about every detail possible, she really wanted to make sure she captured every moment perfectly for us and she did! The pictures came out amazing! Would definitely recommend her to future brides.

I have had the pleasure of working with Kim twice; first for my sister's wedding two years ago and then for my own this past summer. She did such a fantastic job for my sister, I knew that I wanted Kim as my photographer when my day came. With so many things to worry about throughout the wedding planning, I knew that Kim wasn't going to be one of them. Start to finish she was extremely professional, prompt, and her genuine excitement for the work made me feel at ease and confident that she would do a fabulous job. Kim has a way of making you so comfortable in front of the camera that you forget she's there. But when you need a little help, she's there to guide you, primp you, and make sure she gets the perfect shot. Kim has a way of anticipating those magic moments and expertly captures the energy of the people and party through her photographs. I received hundreds of photos from Kim and every single one was fabulous. I truly can't say enough good things about Kim and am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Tracy · Married on 08/13/2016

We absolutely loved working with Kim. We found her based on her stellar reviews from wedding websites and they were totally accurate! From our first meeting with Kim, we felt instantly at ease and knew we wanted her to be our photographer. She was so easy to talk to and really tried to get to know us so that she could appropriately capture us on our wedding day. She absolutely did. She was so easy to work with and was so flexible with us throughout the whole process. She knew when to take charge to rally the troops to get the group photos done so we could enjoy our day but still have great photos to look back on. We recently received all of our photos and will have a hard time deciding which to print since we love so many of them. If you are looking for your wedding photographer, look no further, you can't go wrong with Kim!

Libby · Married on 07/02/2016

Kim not only is an extremely talented photographer, but also has the ability to make you feel comfortable, beautiful, and relaxed. I was an out of town bride and live about 7 1/2 hours away from the venue. Kim was always attentive, responsive, and flexible. She always listened to my thoughts/ideas and gave me great advice and suggestions. Kim and her assistant were able to capture some incredibly beautiful moments of my husband and I's wedding. I always wanted pictures that were a bit more editorial/candid/etc and she was able to make our posed pictures look natural! Not only that but the she makes you feel like you're a movie star the entire time. She arrived right on time at the venue and immediately started snapping away. Her assistant was also present and photographed the groomsmen and groom, and was able to give my smile-shy husband some advice so he didn't frown in every single picture. Kim uses a bunch of different cameras and is constantly thinking about lighting, background, etc to get the perfect shot (which she got many of). Towards the end we had to add on another hour due to a delay that occurred before our introductions, and she was completely fine with staying and I could tell she just wanted to make sure I was happy. Also, many of my guests had no idea that she was taking pictures! She was not intrusive at all and really captured our wedding beautifully. Last but not least, the product is stunning. I have over 600 pictures from our wedding and am having an incredibly hard time figuring out which ones to print and hang up around the house! They're all so wonderful. Thank you Kim for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kim Praast Photography's reply:

Aaaaw! Libby! Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved being your photographer. Such a gorgeous couple and beautiful family! It really was an honor to be there. Thank you for choosing me!!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

Kim is amazing. We wanted something a little original for our wedding photos (as opposed to the :standard" photos) and Kim was right on target with what we wanted. She listened to us and brought our dream pictures to life. If you are looking for a photographer who is not afraid to think out of the box a little, Kim is for you. I appreciated the time she took with us and honestly, a joy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer...we couldn't be happier!!

Liz · Married on 09/19/2015

Kim was an amazing photographer to work with. She was always available and easy to reach when we had questions, and she was very professional while at the same time very friendly and approachable. Kim has a great personality and was fun to work with! She helped keep the timeline of the day on track but was still relaxed and easy-going- which is a difficult balance! Our photos came out better than I could have imagined- she was able to get every shot I was hoping for- even with our extra-large wedding party. I would definitely recommend Kim to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer!

• User4220350 · 2+ years ago

Kim was the most perfect fit for our wedding! We are a lesbian couple that hates bring photographed, but Kim made us feel comfortable. She was very responsive to our requests, and was always easy to reach. She gave us a package that met our exact needs, and went above what we were contracted for. We can't wait to see our wedding photos, but our engagement photos were amazing! Can't recommend Kim enough. Don't waste your time looking any further.

Tina · Married on 09/06/2015

Kim was absolutely amazing!!! We met her at the rainbow wedding expo and we instantly connected! We had our choice of photographers but there was something about Kim that we knew it was ment to be for us to work together on our special day. Kim has a warm heart and an outgoing personality that is just contagious . Kim was fun to work with and super flexible to say the least. If you need a photographer Kim is your girl. Our day was that much more memorable because of Kim Praast Photography !!

Kim did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was very flexible and responsive throughout the whole process!

On behalf of my wife and I, we wanted to write this review to inform other future married couples. That Kim was truly a pleasure to work with, very flexible, thoughtful, creative, and easy to work with. She captured so many moments, to help create amazing memories for us. The quality of her work is top of the line, I don't know if we could have asked for much more,Thank you Kim for giving us your time and amazing work. We will be looking forward to working with you the future!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kim Praast Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I wish I knew who this was so I could call you personally :-)

Monica · Married on 08/09/2015

AWESOME photographer!! Highly recommend!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Kim Praast and her photography. The wedding photographer was one of the things I really, really cared about in all of the wedding planning. Since the photos are what you'll have when it's all said and done. We interviewed 4 photographers before Kim and none of them really clicked. But as soon as we met with Kim, I knew she was the one! She was very easy to talk to and understood the vision I had for the wedding photos. She has a great energy and is very professional. She always responded to any emails or test messages quickly. And I guess most important of all her photos were AMAZING!! In addition to awesome wedding photos, she had them edited and back to us really quickly after the wedding. I loved working with Kim and highly recommend her to any Bride and Groom!!

Paul · Married on 07/31/2015

Kim was fantastic to work with ! We knew from the minute we met her that she was a perfect fit for us. We began to explain how we saw the wedding photos in our minds and she immediately understood and expanded upon it.

Rachele · Married on 07/10/2015

Kim was great to work with, very personable and the pictures were gorgeous!

We interviewed a few photographers and Kim was definitely the right choice. She was fun, easy to work with, and very positive. Her pictures looked great and all of our guests loved her as well. I would recommend her to anyone.

Melanie · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I had a very small and intimate wedding at a vineyard which included ourselves plus 15 guests. Kim took a variety of shots and was very warm and kind to us, which made us feel comfortable. She interacted graciously with us and our guests and helped to make our day memorable. Not only did I enjoy the experience of having her take our pictures on our wedding day, but I also love the finished product! The pictures came out great and Kim was awesome!

• User5192661 · 2+ years ago

Kim was absolutely AMAZING! She was so great and fun to work with. She always made us feel comfortable and processed our photos incredibly fast. We had all of our pictures within three weeks of the wedding and they are beautiful! We can't recommend her enough - great formal photos and great candid photos. I look through all of our photos at least three times a day - I can't get enough of them! Awesome, awesome, awesome photographer and a fun and friendly person to work with!

Kim was very good in responding to our phone calls and emails. We had a year to plan our wedding so there was no stress. She met with us at the Easton Beach Rotunda a few weeks before the wedding and had such great ideas on where to take pictures in case of rain on our wedding day. We also had the permission of Chanler Inn to use their grounds for picture taking with our wedding party. Kim had some wonderful ideas inside and outside at the Chanler Inn! She and her assistant were very professional, friendly and the photos came out beautiful! I love the candid shots of our guests. It was like we were reliving our wedding day again and again! We would highly recommend Kim and her team for any wedding or event!