155 Water Street Suite 2, Warren, RI 02885 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,650
Availability Check your date

About Sabrina Scolari Photography

Sabrina Scolari Photography is a photography company based in Warren, Rhode Island that will bring style and elegance to your wedding photos. Sabrina is dedicated to capturing the emotion and energy of couples on their big day.

Experience
Sabrina Scolari is a professional photographer with over 20 years of experience. She has trained under prominent national and international photographers. She has an eye for seeing things that many people may not notice, and she uses an unobtrusive approach to capture stylish images. Her associate, Lynne Bettencourt, has worked with a wide array of renowned photographers as well, which has allowed her to gain experience in the technical side of photography. Lynne loves capturing spontaneous moments that are natural, making her clients feel at ease throughout the day.

Sabrina Scolari Photography offers many services that will give you high-quality images that you can look back on for years to come. These services include:

• 4-9 hours of professional photography

Sabrina Scolari Photography 4
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 05/24/2019

Best choice!

Wow. I cannot say enough good things about Sabrina Scolari.
    We hired her to photograph our wedding on June 1st, 2019 and I don't think we could have chosen a better photographer.
    For starters, Sabrina has a great personality and is very easy to get along with. She is professional, yet laid back; it was easy to be comfortable around her which is very important if you want your pictures to look any sort of natural.
    Sabrina responded promptly to my inquiry for hire, and we soon set up a date to have an engagement shoot done. My fiance at the time and I had already been engaged for a year, but it was nice to have the shoot in order to meet Sabrina and get comfortable in front of the camera. She made a quick turn around time with our photographs which came out beautifully. We received a a small package in the mail with some prints, a thank you note, and a USB drive of our photos. It was carefully wrapped and detailed, and beautiful to open- I actually felt really special receiving it. It's the little things that really mean a lot.
    Sabrina coordinated with us leading up to the wedding to be sure she would capture all the shots we wanted of our big day.
    Flash forward to the wedding day- her and her assistant, Lynn, arrived at our agreed upon time and dressed professionally. I was happy to see her- almost like an old friend! Sabrina photographed myself and my ladies while her assistant worked with my husband and the boys. They were great about making the most of our time to maximize the number of photographs we could take. Once the ceremony started, they both worked together photographing from different angles.
    We received our album not even a month after our ceremony. Sabrina and Lynn did an AMAZING job of capturing everything. The portraits are beautiful but the candids are my favorite. They were able to freeze moments which showed the true spirit of the day- I could not be more pleased. Wedding days go by so fast- people tell you that, but until it happens, you don't believe them. My husband and I are so happy we have these beautiful pictures to help us relive our special day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Sincerely, Mrs. Lemon

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Sabrina Scolari Photography 5
    Sabrina Scolari Photography 6
    Sabrina Scolari Photography 7
    Sabrina Scolari Photography 8

Colleen · Married on 03/16/2018

Unforgettable

When we first met Sabrina I felt like I could talk to her for hours plus she gave us an amazing dinner recommendation by her studio!Sabrina captured our engagement photos so well you would never know the nervousness that was behind those faces!
    At the wedding we had a second photographer (for the guys) and they guys loved and listened to her. Sabrina was with me for the entire day and night and captured all the details that I planned but would have missed during the busy day! We had quite the crew to wrangle all day given the St Patrick day celebration! At the end of the night when she checked to make sure I had gotten all the photos, I even requested a photo with her!Looking through my wedding photos a year later, I have such a tremedous appreciation for all the hard work that goes into her work day and the amazing quality and passion she displayed!
    !

Sent on 03/06/2019

Sabrina Scolari Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for the amazing words and warm thoughts and I am so happy to know that you both are happy! Your love for each other created theses beautiful and fun images you can now always look back at and reminiscing about the celebration you had. Your wedding was to beautifully done and you both never stopped laughing - dancing and kissing ...............Thank you for including me!!!! xo Sabrina

Sabrina Scolari Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Matty B Entertainment
    Matty B Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Sabrina Scolari Photography many times over the years and have always enjoyed it. Sabrina is a real pro! Captures the moments and knows everything about what it takes to make a wedding day truly special.

• Moondance Productions
    Moondance Productions Wedding DJs

Sabrina Scolari is one of the most professional photographers I have ever worked with. She is pleasant, fun and a master of her craft. Her photographs are exquisite. You will not regret hiring Sabrina!

• Allison Barbera Beauty
    Allison Barbera Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sabrina does gorgeous work and all of my brides who used her have loved working with her. She is hugely talented and a true professional.

• 155 Water Street Suite 2 Warren, RI, 02885 See on map