Simply You Photography

Ashaway, RI View map Visit website
$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Imagine. Your day, Your way with two extra Bridesmaids to help you all the way.... well minus the fancy dresses that's is exactly who we are! Your photographer will be at your side to see you through your day with confidence and patience. We seamlessly work to create a day that you will remember for always. While being as invisible as possible to your guests.

With Over 15 Years combined of Wedding Photography we are just who you have been looking for. Our photojournalist meet traditional portraiture will tell the story only your day can tell. We offer 4 to 10 hour packages with Two Photographers.

First, we will meet in our Ashaway, RI studio for our meet n greet consultation. You can touch and see our wide selections of products. Get a great one on one experience with us to make sure we are the perfect fit. This is where we setup your contract and down payment to hold your spot.

Next, we will setup your complimentary Engagement session. This session is held for so many reason but the most important is to get to know your personal tastes. Some people have a favorite side of themselves, some a favorite lighting. All these things are considered to create your one of a kind experience!

Lastly, we setup a AMOST there meeting 30-20 days before your wedding date. We go over vendors, schedules, family members, shot lists and more. We finalize a plan and get super excited to be a part of your day!

If you think we sound like a good fit for you please drop us a line to connect! We look forward to meeting you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1099

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Maria Married on 10/11/2020

Engagement Pictures

We booked Simply You for our wedding in 10/11/2020. Ive talked to many photographers for my wedding and ever since i expressed my interest in Simply You photography they has been in contact with me answering all my questions and the price is affordable. We recently did our engagement shoot and the pictures came out wonderful. We are pleased with the quality and professionalism and are excited for our wedding photos.

Simply You Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Maria! It was a pleasure to do your engagement portraits! Can't wait for your Wedding Day!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 06/09/2020

So glad we chose Simply You Photography!!

Tracy and Emily were a pleasure to work with leading up to and on our wedding day. Even when our plans changed multiple times due to COVID-19, they were incredibly flexible, responsive, and understanding. And we couldn't be happier with the way our photos came out. We received well over a thousand phenomenal photos of our event. Additionally, Tracy and Emily were immensely helpful throughout the day of our wedding. We're incredibly pleased with Simply You Photography and recommend them highly!

Simply You Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing celebration of you both! Your family was absolutely wonderful! Bless you both in all you do!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Tracy Segar
Tracy Segar
Owner

Hi! This is me and well this is US! The dynamics of SYP have changed so much since we opened in 2008! We have grown personally and as a business so much that who we are now is AMAZING!

I'm Tracy Segar, owner and photographer at SYP. I am a Jesus follower, Loving Wife of 23 years, Mom of 4 amazing humans, Auntie to 32 fabulous individuals. I love the great outdoors, classic cars, painting, singing (not well but I love to sing :), dancing and so much more it would take all day.

I have the honor of shooting with my daughter Emily. She brings so much JOY to work everyday! Emily is also a Jesus follower, amazing singer, she paints and draws in her free time and loves to travel.

Together we have created an experience for you of family values, core business ethics and love. Yes, LOVE. We run this business as if every single one of you are our family. AND that is where we stand out!

Emily Segar
Emily Segar
Second Shooter

Viking Tours of Newport & The Wedding Trolley Viking Tours of Newport & The Wedding Trolley Wedding Limos

Beautiful photography and wonderfully professional! Simply You Photography makes our job easy! Thank you and we look forward to many many more trolley rides with you!!!

The Behind The Scene Girls The Behind The Scene Girls Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tracy and her team are beyond phenomenal! So friendly, and highly skilled in what they do. From weddings, to maternity, to engagements and so much more. The results are amazing; such beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. We love seeing the all the beautiful pictures, and perfect candids. Look forward to prepping the ladies for shoots with Simply You Photography!

Cherryhill Flowers Cherryhill Flowers Wedding Florists

It is always a pleasure to work with such talented professionals!!!

157 North Rd Ashaway, RI, 02833
401-648-3711

Consultations and Sessions by appointment.
Location of (Simply You Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding