This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Welcome to Shelynne Marie Photography, the premier wedding photographer serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island, with a special focus on the beautiful Newport, Rhode Island area. I am Shelynne, and I have been capturing stunning moments for couples on their special day for over a decade.

As a wedding photographer, I believe in telling your unique love story through stunning imagery that is captured in an unobtrusive and natural way. My approach to wedding photography is to create a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for all of my clients, and to let the day unfold naturally. I am passionate about capturing the true essence of each couple and their wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

Jessica
Jessica M. Sent on 05/26/2021

Shelynne is amazing!!

Shelynne was incredible! She was recommended to my by a close friend, and I am now so happy to recommend her to others looking for a phenomenal photographer. She stuck with me through all the changes of our original 2020 wedding, with flexibility, grace and kindness. When it (finally!) came to my wedding day 11 months from the originally planned date, she was such a calm presence to have around. She was unendingly professional, gave clear direction as to how myself and our wedding party should pose, was open to suggestions, and was always in control of the situation. We were never loitering around waiting for her to think of new poses or shots she wanted to take, she moved us along seamlessly so we got all the photos we wanted, but with an air of efficiency while we were goofing off and having fun. She was kind enough to let me get a sneak peek of a few photos just a week after the ceremony and WOW! Her photography style highlights a stunning ability to capture natural colors, light and movement, as well as a beautiful ability to capture emotion through a lens, which was astounding. I cannot recommend Shelynne highly enough!!
R
Rachel R. Sent on 08/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos, fun and easy shoot!

Shelynne was simply amazing. We were nervous about our engagement photos and she made us feel so relaxed throughout the photoshoot and was able to capture our natural and authentic selves! She was also graciously flexible when we had to reschedule our photoshoot date not once but twice. Shelynne's photos of us were exactly what we hoped for, and she was able to turn them around to us quickly. We highly recommend Shelynne for a fun and easy engagement shoot!
D
Diana B. Sent on 01/19/2024

Incredible

Shelynne is the best in her field, have no doubt about it!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours