Shelynne Marie Photography Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sydney Married on 10/01/2022

Absolutely incredible

Shelynne was absolutely amazing and is extremely talented. We hired her for our wedding only a few months ago after moving our wedding forward an entire year, and she has been extremely accommodating from the start. Not only is her work PERFECT, but she is fun to work with, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera no matter how new you at getting pictures done. I’m so happy we went with her as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone for weddings or other life events. I will be using her for anything else we have in the future!
    Erica Married on 04/10/2022

A Dreamy Elopement

We decided to elope in Cape Cod, a place we'd never been, a place where we had zero connections. I went to Wedding Wire and saw Shelynne's profile and feel in love. Her photos didn't feel posed, the editing looked beautiful, and she seemed to genuinely care about her couples.

I reached out to her and she immediately got back to me. She understood my concerns, let me talk them out, then built a custom pricing package for our special day. She was a total delight!

When the day came, she was early, excited to be there and fit right in with our plans. She helped us capture the moment and gave us the space to be ourselves.

Finally, the photos were absolutely stunning! And, she got them to us in a quick and timely manner. We could not be happier.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica B. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing Photographer

You can’t go wrong with Shelynne! She is such a sweet person inside and out, never mind an amazing photographer. She was great to work with, our wedding photos were so beautiful, she captured our day perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and will call her anytime I need a photographer!
    Kathy A. Married on 01/01/2022

Shelynne Marie Photography did a fabulous job with our wedding

Shelynne Marie did a fabulous job with our wedding, she made our crazy day go by so smooth and relaxing, she gave us no worries and work around our crazy schedule, I would recommend her to any one
    Valerie M. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding 9/25/21

It was an absolute pleasure having Shelynne as my wedding photographer! Everything I wanted captured that day was captured and much more! She was very patient, sweet and relaxed throughout the entire wedding day. As you all know wedding days are stressful especially for the bride but her calm attitude made it much less crazy. Her product was very moderately priced especially for the amount of pictures I received! I was more than happy with the quality and quantity of my pictures and would highly recommend her to anyone that needed a photographer!
    Thank you Shelynne for making my big day a success and capturing all of the moments!
    Mary F. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an amazing experience!!

Shelynne was amazing with our wedding photography! She was so kind and easy going. We can’t wait to see all the pictures!
    Rachel Married on 09/10/2021

My big day

Shelynne was amazing. She made us all of comfortable & fun in front of the camera.
  • Brooke
    Brooke S. Married on 11/01/2020

AMAZING Photographer

The whole experience of working with Shelynn was amazing. Unfortunately, we had to postpone our original date due to the pandemic. She was more than accommodating making all of the necessary changes that needed to be made. She made sure that we talked about the shots that we wanted and was sure to inquire about changes throughout the whole process.

Upon receiving our pictures we were nothing but pleased. They came out amazing. We had more pictures than we thought we would. Shelynn made both my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera! She was also one of the most reasonably priced wedding photographers in the area for all that is included in her packages.
    Lindsay A. Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful photography

Shelynne took beautiful photography to capture our wedding day! She understood the days importance to my husband and I and really emphasized her photos on our story! She truly has a knack and gift to capture treasured moments. Her prices are also very affordable for her artistry and skill. Highly recommended.
  • Debora
    Debora Married on 08/19/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pictures worth 2 thousand words!

When picking my vendor’s, pictures were at the top of my list for importance. Everyone tells you how fast the day goes by and I wanted to make sure I had something special to remember it by. What I got was even more than I expected. Every picture is beautiful and no detail is too small for Shelynne. She also made the whole process easy which is something you’ll want during those stressful times of planning.You won’t regret hiring her 🥰