Holly Sue Photography

Warwick, RI View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT FOR 2022! SCHEDULING FOR 2023!

Hello I'm Holly!

I am a New Englander born and raised. I started taking photos of my family and friends as a hobby. I fell in love with it so much I left my career as a hairstlyist and became a full time photographer.

I believe every wedding is unique because every couple is special in their own way. I try to make my couples feel comfortable with me and I encourage them to be themselves to bring out the best natural photos. My goal is to capture photos that will last a lifetime in your memories.

By bringing my knowledge with me, I will ensure a seamless, timeless and stress-free experience. My collections are tailored to your big day, starting and ending the event according to your wishes. I provide guidance and a personalized experience for every couple. I capture everything, from the invitations and details neatly laid out to the beautiful gowns hung up in the dressing room. I strive to document the wedding as it happens, preserving every smile and precious moment for you to cherish for a lifetime.

All retouched wedding photos are typically ready for viewing within a four to six week period and engagement photos within two weeks. Each full day wedding package includes travel to location, an engagement session, private online gallery, unlimited downloads, and printing/sharing rights.

I look forward to capturing your special day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Dominique D. Married on 05/14/2022

Photographer

Holly was amazing and made us feel like we knew her our whole lives. Over all amazing experience!!
  • Melinda
    Melinda S. Married on 10/08/2021

Great experience!

My husband and I got married on October 8th, 2021 at the Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI. Holly Sue took the time to get to know my husband and I by connecting with us through email/phone as well as during our engagement photo shoot. She is very responsive and is excellent at what she does. She arrived on time for our big day and made the day go by very smooth. She also took many gorgeous photos and we could not be happier with the service she provided us. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning any event.

~Melinda and Robert Soto
    Thomas M. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing experience!

Holly was the perfect photographer for our special day. We opted to have Holly photograph our wedding solo, but looking at all the amazing photos she took it seems she was able to be in two places at once for most of the night. Holly has a knack for photography and has a keen eye for impressive angles, lighting, and makes sure to capture every memorable shot imaginable. We would highly recommend Holly; shes a great photographer, very personable and provides an amazing service at a great value.

Real Weddings

• Colleen & Ceaser
    36 photos · 07/13/2019

100 elmbrook dr Warwick, RI, 02889
Location of (Holly Sue Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding