Kevin Jacques Entertainment Reviews

Kevin Jacques Entertainment 2
Kevin Jacques Entertainment 3
Kevin Jacques Entertainment 4
Kevin Jacques Entertainment 5

Kevin really kept the party and guests moving!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

My family and I hired Kevin Jacques because he has been entertaining our family birthday parties and other events since I was a little girl. I knew Kevin and his crew would do an amazing job at my wedding seeing how happy he had made everyone around him for all those years. Kevin knows how to read the crowd and entertain in his own ways. From beginning to end of my wedding, there was not a dull moment in-fact, we are still hearing great reviews from our friends and family who attended. Kevin Jacques entertainment also was the DJ at my older sister's wedding a few months later, and did an amazing job as well where everyone was on the dance floor from beginning to end. My entire family and group of friends would highly recommend this crew for any event you would be hosting!

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/20/2014

Kevin and Betty Jacques were such a pleasure to work with. They really set the mood for the whole wedding and were very knowledgeable. Our wedding was such a great time and we have them to thank for that. From the minute they started playing music, everyone flocked to the dance floor. Kevin did a really good job at keeping things going. He kept things interesting with games and different suprises throughout the course of the evening. Every guest said that our wedding was the best wedding that they had ever attended and that they loved the DJ. We are so happy that we decided to go with Kevin Jacques he is such a proffesional and he is by far the best in the area.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Kevin was a dream to work with! So much experience to draw on with helping us select songs, plan the order of events, to even selecting games to play with guests. I honestly don't think the day would have been half as fun without his hardwork and dedication.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Robert · Married on 05/17/2014

Kevin was great well worth booking him for any event. He will get all guests on their feet and be a part of the event. He is very knowledgeable and a great entertainer. He strives to make your event awesome and unforgettable.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2014

FANTASTIC!There guys were amazing- me and my husband had a great time planning our event with Kevin. He played all the songs we love, and then some, and to this day, are guests are still commenting on the amazing time they had and how great the DJ was. Kevin really did make the night- he engaged all guests and played some great games with them, even added in some "surprises" for my husband and I. It was a fabulous night of dancing and good cheer, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. They are spectacular; thank you times a million!

Sent on 12/04/2014

My husband and I recommend Kevin Jacques Entertainment highly to anyone looking for an upbeat/fun wedding. We had a blast!

Sent on 12/02/2014

amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Kevin and Betty really made my wedding more than what I imagined. They made my wedding very personal, and really took the time to get to know my husband and I and what we wanted! Kevin even worked with us to add in my husbands grandfather's voice into our first dance song, from a DVD we had found! AMAZING!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Alison · Married on 08/09/2013

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He had a great feel for the crowd and knew exactly how to get everyone involved. All of our guests were commenting how much they loved him and how he made the reception so much fun for everyone!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kevin Jacques and his assistant were great. We were able to meet with him beforehand to go over song choices, game ideas, and the general wedding timeline. Both Kevin and his wife, who helps with the business, are very approachable and friendly. We were able to make a couple last minute changes with no problem. Everyone at the wedding loved the DJ. He involved the crowd and kept the wedding flowing in a smooth and timely manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Michael & Caitlyn · Married on 07/13/2013

If you're looking for a DJ/Master of ceremonies, stop right here! You've found the man you want! Kevin and his assistant kept got the party started and kept it going all night long! Everyone at the wedding had a super fun time and Kevin was a big part of it. The voice overs that you can say to your parents for the father/daughter and mother/son dances are a really nice touch. You can even do a voice over to each other for your first dance together. It's a real personal touch that not many people offer. I'll let him tell you about "behind closed doors" so stop researching and get in contact with Kevin now!!! I want to find an excuse to have a big party just so I can hire him again!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2013

Thank you Kevin Jacques Entertainment!!!
    You made our reception :)

Jason & Amanda

Sent on 02/05/2014

Kristine · Married on 06/08/2013

Kevin and Betty are great! They are extremely organized and super easy to work with. Everything went so smooth and everyone really enjoyed the music. He takes the time to find out what you want and don't want played at your wedding and brings along fun props. We couldn't have been happier, he is a great DJ!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Timothy & Carol · Married on 05/17/2013

We had a blast, our guests had a blast. I heard comments weeks after our wedding about the dj and how much everyone thought he was a riot and that it was the best time a lot of them have ever had!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Kevin was amazing at our wedding reception! From the early planing stages, right up to the wedding day, he was helpful in guiding us through planning a great night for our friends and family! He knew exactly how to get the guests excited and was very accommodating and tailored everything to just the way we wanted it! He didn't even skip a beat with the last minute changes we decided to make to our song the night before the wedding! Kevin is more than just a DJ, his personality and expertise really made this a great evening and our guests kept commenting to us about how much fun they were having because of that. (He even had a few awesome surprises to really kick things into high gear!) We highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for the same experience!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Carrie · Married on 12/01/2012

We are so happy that we found Kevin as a DJ! He did an amazing job! All of our guests had a great time and we had so many compliments on how great the DJ was. The dance floor was ALWAYS full. He has great ideas to keep the crowd entertained. He did an outstanding job and I know that both of my sisters will be hiring him for their weddings in the future. I will be referring him to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • Ergon

Ergon · Married on 10/19/2012

Kevin did an amazing job working with us before and during the wedding. Everyone had a great time and kept dancing till the last song! He was able to read the crowd well and played music that pleased all of our guests. He was flexible, punctual, and a pleasure to work with. You can't go wrong with Kevin!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2012

Kevin and his partner were simply amazing!!! They made our wedding amazing they played music for every age group and keep everyone up and having a great time ... Since our wedding everyone has been asking about him and saying how great he was .. I would recommend him for every event !!! He is just amazing

Sent on 12/06/2012

Michele · Married on 09/15/2012

I was shocked at how much time we were actually able to talk with Kevin both on the phone and in person. By doing so we were able to make our wedding day, OUR weddding day. He has so many ideas, yet is willing to hear and help with your own personal touches. My husband and I were thrilled with the compliments we received from our guests! "Your wedding was by far the most fun we have ever had at any wedding!" My husband and I were trying to avoid having a total cookie cutter wedding, and with Kevin and his sweet heart of a wife, Betty, they came through TENFOLD. My husband and I would and will continue to recommend Jacques Entertainment for ANY event! No question!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Michele · Married on 09/15/2012

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jacques Entertainment!! I would highly recommend them to anyone! The time an effort that goes into creating your day is unreal. The original touches that we were able to have happen, that my now husband and I didn't even think of, was awesome!! We are approaching our one year wedding anniversary and I am happy to report that we still have our family and friends telling us it was the best wedding they ever attended. Don't fall into another cookie-cutter wedding...let Kevin and Betty Jacques help you have the wedding that people are still talking about!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

kara · event on: 06/23/2012

We just LOVE Kevin!!! We have used him now in our family for both my sister and I wedding, a surprise party for my dad and continuously refer him to everyone we know! I highly recommend Jacques Entertainment to anyone! Not a flaw at any event thanks Kevin and hope we get to call you again soon for another event!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

I would hghly recommend Kevin Jacques for any of your DJ needs. He is very professional and gets wows at every event. I have seen him at events as a DJ for over 20 years and have always been impressed.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Judith · Married on 04/14/2012

We actually used Kevin Jacques Entertainment for our daughter's Jack & Jill. Kevin did a tremendous job and our friends and relatives are still talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Nancy · Married on 10/08/2011

Kevin Jacques Entertainment was really fun and entertaining at our wedding. Everyone kept talking about how fun our DJ was after our wedding. He kept everyone involved with games and did not let anyone have a boring time. It was fun to see everyone sing and play games against each table!! We highly recommend Kevin Jacques Entertainment. Kevin shows up with help so that he can walk out to your guest, while his helper controls the music. Our favorite part was when we recorded a message at the beginning of our songs for our song, father & daughter song and mother and son song. It made the songs more personal to our significant other.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2011

Kevin Jacques and his wife, Betty, provide a top notch service! We had to move our reception time by an hour, and they worked hard to adjust their schedules and accomodate our needs, despite having another event that day. In addition, I had so many guests come up to me and express how much fun they had at our reception (that day and long after!), and how Kevin kept the party going with his high energy and great attitude! The dance floor was never vacant, and the party didn't stop until the bitter end. Thanks, Jacques Entertainment, for providing an amazing, memorable time for all! :-)

Sent on 12/30/2011