Kendra Koman Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Kendra Koman Photography

1 User photo

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and Professional Photographer

Kendra is such a great person to work with. She is caring, professional, funny and organized. She was always checking up on us to see if we needed anything and making great vendor recommendations. She was right there when you needed her. Had Kleenex right there when you need it. She was always keeping me informed on time line, such as who needed to be where and when etc. we appreciate everything she has done for us and not to mention her photos are amazing!!! I will definitely be using her in the future for other events!! 100% highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tori · Married on 07/13/2018

Kendra is more than a photographer she is your personal assistant for your special day. She is prepared for anything & everything. I highly recommend her, she was incredible!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2018

Kendra is an absolutely incredible photographer. She made our wedding day perfect, comfortable, and exactly what we were hoping for. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an amazing experience and the perfect photos to capture your special day.

Holly · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing! Couldn’t of asked for a smoother day thanks to Kendra and all her help!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Meggan · Married on 10/14/2017

Kendra isn't just an amazing photographer she offers a helping hand where ever she is needed! Such an amazing person to work with.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Kendra is amazing and so easy to work with. She was there every step of the way and was always offering advice to make the day flow easier. I could not have asked for a better photographer / friend for the day <3

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2017

Kendra is absolutely amazing! I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our special day! From our engagement photos to our wedding she was professional and a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day she went above and beyond and reminded me not too worry that she will take care of things, (we had hail on our wedding day) so we had to roll with things. I didn't worry because everything turned out beautifully! Thanks again Kendra!

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

Kendra is way more than a photographer. She truly sets aside quality time to make sure your day goes smoothly and is a great experience. In between the ceremony and reception she planned out the exact amount of time we would need to get the pictures done that I was requesting. She is definitely worth the money.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2012

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kendra. She is an absolutely incredible photographer and has an amazing eye for detail. She is incredibly easy to work with and her results are phenomenal. I definitely plan on shooting with her for all the big events in my life!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Crystal · Married on 07/03/2011

Very flexible with scheduling, was willing to meet as many times as needed to go over details, and had lots of good ideas!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2011

Kendra was amazing! Friendly and understanding with our schedules. Not to mention the amazing work she does. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/07/2011

nicole · Married on 01/08/2011

kendra does amazing work! she makes it seem like shes not even there and still captures the most amazing shots! shes a natural!

Sent on 07/18/2011