JustMensRings.com Reviews

44 | Dallas, TX

44 Reviews for JustMensRings.com

Heather · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Ring

We love his ring! The quality was exceptional and the service spot on!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Barbara · Married on 04/10/2019

GREAT ring and service

Awesome ring! My future hubby is so excited and loves his ring. So affordable and quality was beyonf what we expected, as was service.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Camden H. · Married on 10/22/2018

Bought the wrong sized wedding band

I bought the wrong sized wedding band at first and they were easy to work with to get a new one. Then there was a mix up when I moved states and my ring got lost in the mail they were helpful to get me my ring! Not to mention the ring is exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Brandy · Married on 02/01/2017

The shipping was fast. Received exactly what I wanted. I have ordered from them twice and have had no issues. Would continues to do service with this company.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Christian · Married on 11/20/2015

The peole at JustMensRings have excellent quality rings at some of the best prices I've found for the quality so far. I especially like their black Tungsten and black Ceramic rings in the comfort-fit sizing, which I definitely recommend. Shipping is fast, too; typically just a couple of days or so. Great online company to buy rings from plus they have an easy return policy. Check out their line of Tungsten and Ceramics.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Cody · Married on 09/01/2015

JustMensRings shipped me my product very fast and the product is of excellent quality. I will order from them in the future.
    Codyg321@gmail.com

James · Married on 08/18/2015

Great customer service and fast shipping. Thanks so much.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Steve · event on: 07/24/2015

the rings are perfect in every way. feel fantastic on, the look, the inscription,and sizing excellent.

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2015

they had the exact kind of ring my now-husband wanted--a shiny-finish titanium band. they initially sent me the incorrect size but were prompt and professional about sending out the new one plus paid postage to send the incorrect size back. also very affordable! got a nice ring box plus the wedding band for $35.01. i would absolutely do business with them again

Sent on 09/08/2015

Evan · Married on 06/13/2015

Love this company. I had looked at five jewelry stores in the Indianapolis area for the type of ring that I wanted, 8mm comfort fit smooth band at 12.5 size. None of the stores in this area could get one or even have one made. Found it on Just Men's Rings and ordered it for a fraction of what stores were charging.

It arrived and is perfect, exactly what I wanted.

Later I called the company and spoke to their customer service because I wanted to find another ring I saw on their site but couldn't find again, just from the description they picked it out for me and directed to the proper page on their site. I wasn't ready to buy at that time, but they helped me out and were very professional.

I will be using Just Men's Rings for all my jewelry purchases.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Paul · Married on 05/10/2015

I purchased two rings from them and one was the wrong size. The exchange process was quick and very good. They sent me the right size right away. Also I love my wedding ring.

• Y

Yaling · Married on 05/09/2015

I bought a ring with 12 crosses for my husband. It fits him very well and matches his other jewelries. I would recommend my friends buy rings for their future husbands from JustMensRings.com. It is easy to find a ring for them compared to other places.
    I want to thank JustMensRings.com for their stockings of such a wonderful ring for my husband.

Sent on 08/25/2015

This is a great site for quality and very reasonably pricing men's rings! We ended up ordering two of the same ring in case my husband lost one, as they were at such a great price! We would definitely do business with them again!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Quick and easy and very professional

Angel · Married on 03/05/2015

I got my husband the black and gold tungsten carbide wedding band. He really loves it! The finish is very smooth and it looks very classy. The comfort fit band is a little more snug than a regular band, so it is best to order a half size up. He has lost some weight and the ring is actually very loose on him now. We have been discussing purchasing another band, but he loves this one so much he doesn't want anything else. We will likely be buying a duplicate ring in a smaller size in the near future! Shipping is fast, and prices and quality are great!

Jon · Married on 07/15/2011

I did not get my ring from JustForMenRings back before our wedding day. But last year the ring I had broke after dropping it on stone tile floor at work. It is very hard to find rings to fit my fingers. I may wore a size 11 in high school but now its a 16. Came across their website and saw they had a large array of rings and styles. And in my size! I have had the ring I purchased from them and I am very well pleased! Craftsmenship and value are outstanding!! I get compliments all the time on my ring. I highly recommend this company and would purchase from them again. 5 stars in my book all the way!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/08/2008

My husband loved his ring and it fit perfectly :)

Sent on 09/19/2015

These guys are great. I searched EVERYWHERE for my husband's ring because he was very specific on what he wanted- and of course it was really hard to find. This website had the best price (less than HALF of what a traditional jeweler wanted), warranty, reviews, etc. and I was not disappointed. Two days before our wedding my husband tried his ring on and it didn't fit! (he tested it a month before and it was fine) So as soon as we got back from our honeymoon I called Just Mens Rings and they re-sized it without a problem. They only charged me for the additional gold that would be needed to increase the ring size. Their customer service was very quick to respond and very helpful! I have been recommending them to everyone I know who is getting married.

Tina · Married on 06/19/2021

I purchased a ring for my finance but ordered a half size too small. I spoke to Just Mens Rings and was told that that particular style tended to run large. Once it arrived we discovered that it was too small but thought the ring itself was beautiful and as advertised. I followed the directions concerning returning and requested a refund since they did not have the size in stock we needed. I did purchase insurance for the return just in case it was lost etc. Within 10 days of receipt of the ring, my refund posted to my account just as their return policy stated. Overall it was a good experience and as I said the ring was beautiful and I was sad that it did not work out. I would definitely do business with them again in the future.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/16/2015

I ordered my husband's wedding band in March and was pleased to get it the very next week! The quality is good for the price paid. Unfortunately, my husband did not have his finger sized for me in time to get the correct size. But I will definitely be ordering a second ring for him soon!

• User5381378 · event on: 03/23/2015

Value is really great, shipping is fabulous, received the item before the time frame quoted. I needed to get it re sized and there were no issues no questions asked. Looking at buying my partners wedding ring from here. If he loved jewelry more I would buy from no where else.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Patrick · Married on 12/22/2006

fast service i was exactly what i ordered

• Claire

Claire W. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Great Customer Service

My FH and I decided to purchase his band from somewhere online in lieu of a traditional jewelry store, since he's not a "jewelry guy" and we didn't want to spend tons of money. He found a ring he loved, but I ordered the wrong size. However, we were able to exchange the smaller ring for a new ring in the correct size and even received a refund on the price difference. The customer service team e-mailed me back promptly and you can tell an actual human is responding to you. They're such a pleasure to work with and the ring quality is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Ante B. · Married on 01/07/2021

Good experience

Customer Service was very friendly and quick with responses. The ring came safely to Germany and everything went fine and without problems. The ring is very nice and we´re very happy with it and with the service.

Sent on 01/30/2021

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2015

GREAT experience and we simply love our ring! We were even able to get it engraved for free, which was an added bonus to overall great experience and product!