170 cedar sage dr, Garland, TX 75040 Map · Phone number

About Sam's Fine Jewelry

Sam's Fine Jewelry was founded in 1988. We have been a trusted tradition in Garland, TX for 20 years now with a simple idea, "Take care of our customers wants, needs, and desires."

Passionate and Professional

A passion for beautiful jewelry is at the core of our sales consultants. Their vast knowledge of both product and fashion can help you navigate through the maze to find the perfect engagement ring or gift that will suit your specific needs.

Unlike mass merchandised jewelry stores, Sam dedicates his time to find just the right brands and styles for our clients to choose from.

Personal Service, Integrity and Value

Sam's Fine Jewelry has served the jewelry needs of our community by adhering to a high code of business ethics based on honesty, integrity, and personal service. You can purchase with confidence knowing that this commitment to our friends and customers has remained steadfast since 1988 and is still the cornerstone of our business philosophy.

Sam's Fine Jewelry is affiliated with some of the jewelry industry's most respected organizations including the Diamond Council of America, , and the Independent Jewelers Organization,JewelersVigilance Committee.

Follow Sam's Fine Jewelry on

B174100A400

2 Reviews for Sam's Fine Jewelry

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Prepare to be in awe. Have an idea in mind but look in other cases!

Sent on 10/02/2017

kara · Married on 10/23/2011

SUPER AMAZING PLACE!!! My husband had gotten my engagement ring somewhere else and then we found this place. They took my ring and made a band to fit. I get so many compliments on it! The service is fast and the prices are awesome. I also got my husbands wedding band there as well. The best part about the place is two days before my wedding a small diamond had fallen out of my engagement ring. It wasnt too noticeable, but i wanted it perfect for the wedding day. We called and they told us to rush it to them (which was 7:30 PM). By noon the next day they were calling and had it done. Amazing service and I will never buy jewelry anywhere else!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Sam's Fine Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings