Duke LeBlanc Creations

Euless, TX View map

Located in Euless, Texas, Duke LeBlanc Creations is a full-service custom jeweler that offers pieces for weddings and other special occasions. Since 2014, this store and studio have provided hand-crafted jewelry for discerning clientele. You can call on this experienced jeweler for a unique piece that truly reflects your love story.

Experience

The founder of Duke LeBlanc Creations began their apprenticeship a few years out of high school in Dallas, Texas. They have been working as a jeweler and a metal artist since 1985, and they opened this store in 2014. This seasoned jeweler works in gold, silver, and platinum and creates custom pieces. She loves designing whimsical rings with sterling silver and colored gemstones.

Duke LeBlanc Creations offers various wedding services, including custom designs, ring sizing, cleaning, appraisal, certification, and shipping. Their average turnaround time for an engagement ring is between three and four weeks. You can anticipate handcrafted jewelry that is sure to become a treasured heirloom.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Team

Bill  Grobe
Bill Grobe
Owner / Master Jeweler

I have been a jeweler and metal artist since 1985. I started my apprenticeship in Dallas Texas just two years out of high school.

After years of working for other jewelry stores, I started Duke LeBlanc Creations in 2014. Our inventory is handcrafted on site by me. I pride myself that where ever possible I use suppliers that make their products in the USA. "We create something that means something" Please vist us at 3001 North Main Street Suite 375 Euless TX 76039

Our goal in everything we create is to honor the Master creator the Maker of ALL. Every Unique piece of jewelry embodies this passion. Through our heart and soul the aspirations of our craftsmanship is intended to bring your dream to life.

Proverbs 25-4

Take away the dross from the silver, and it will go to the silversmith for jewelry.

3001 North Main Steet Suite 375 Euless, TX, 76039

Tue-Fri 10am to 530pm Sat 10am to 3pm Closed Sunday and Monday
Location of (Duke LeBlanc Creations)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding