Duke LeBlanc Creations

3001 North Main Steet Suite 375, Euless, TX 76039 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Duke LeBlanc Creations

Located at 3001 North Main Street Suite 375 Euless, Texas, Duke LeBlanc Creations is a full-service custom jeweler that offers pieces for weddings and other special occasions. Since 2014, this store and studio has provided hand-crafted jewelry for discerning clientele. You can call on this experienced jeweler for a unique piece that truly reflects your love story.

Experience

The founder of Duke LeBlanc Creations began their apprenticeship a few years out of high school in Dallas, Texas. They have been working as a jeweler and a metal artist since 1985, and they opened this store in 2014. This seasoned jeweler works in gold, silver, and platinum. We have created many custom pieces over the years. We handcraft all of our work to be has unique as our clients

Duke LeBlanc Creations offers a variety of wedding services including custom designs, ring sizing, cleaning, appraisal, certification, and shipping. Their average turnaround time for an engagement ring is between three and four weeks. You can anticipate handcrafted jewelry that is sure to become a treasured heirloom.

Follow Duke LeBlanc Creations on
bethruby 51 2022885 161662161886989

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

Duke LeBlanc Creations FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

Team of Duke LeBlanc Creations

Bill  Grobe

Bill Grobe

Owner / Master Jeweler

I have been a jeweler and metal artist since 1985. I started my apprenticeship in Dallas Texas just two years out of high school.

After years of working for other jewelry stores, I started Duke LeBlanc Creations in 2014. Our inventory is handcrafted on site by me. I pride myself that where ever possible I use suppliers that make their products in the USA. "We create something that means something" Please vist us at 3001 North Main Street Suite 375 Euless TX 76039

Our goal in everything we create is to honor the Master creator the Maker of ALL. Every Unique piece of jewelry embodies this passion. Through our heart and soul the aspirations of our craftsmanship is intended to bring your dream to life.

Proverbs 25-4

Take away the dross from the silver, and it will go to the silversmith for jewelry.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 3001 North Main Steet Suite 375 Euless, TX, 76039 See on map
    Tue-Fri 10am to 530pm Sat 10am to 3pm Closed Sunday and Monday
    Location of (Duke LeBlanc Creations)