Ascot Diamonds Dallas

Addison, TX View map

Ascot Diamonds Dallas is a diamond jewelry boutique based in Addison, Texas that has been providing clients with a unique inventory of diamonds, engagement rings, wedding rings, and more. For over 40 years they have distinguished themselves through exceptional craftsmanship and custom jewelry design.

Ascot Diamonds Dallas will use your ideas to build the perfect engagement ring that is both timeless and modern. Their amazing selection of excellent cut diamonds comes from all around the world, offering the best diamonds at a great value. They provide a refined and comfortable atmosphere where clients can choose their diamonds with careful precision, ensuring a personalized in-store experience and an engagement ring that is truly unique. These are some of the services they provide in the Dallas area:

• Engagement rings
  • Wedding bands
  • Diamond earrings, necklaces, and bracelets
  • Excellent loose Oval, round, cushion cut diamonds and more
  • Education on how to buy the best diamond
  • Custom jewelry
  • Unique and classic designer diamond rings
  • Jewelry Appraisals

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

• Matthew
    Matthew F. Married on 07/09/2021

Ascot Diamonds is AMAZING

Maurice was so helpful from the very beginning. He really had me and my fiancé's best interest at heart and worked with us every step of the way. I got the ring during the corona lockdowns and his word of the ring's elegance proved to be nothing short of true. It was exactly as I described I wanted and he continued to work with us with no problem after we needed resizing. Come here for your wedding ring!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn M. Married on 11/21/2020

A Dream of a Ring Shopping Experience

My fiancé and I went ring shopping together and everyone at Ascot Diamonds was wonderful to work with and flexible with meeting times. They were so welcoming and really helped put us at ease about the whole ring-buying process. They are a place you can trust wholeheartedly! Maurice taught us a lot and helped us make sure we chose a good quality diamond that was the perfect fit for my style. It was also so easy to get my ring adjusted to fit a bit better. Maurice is full of great stories and you can tell he really loves what he does. Highly recommend!

Ascot Diamonds Dallas's reply:

Carolyn, Thank you for your kind words. We are grateful you chose to work with Ascot and to have you as one of our clients. Enjoy your gorgeous ring!
    Best,
    Maurice
    Mandi F. Married on 10/27/2020

Amazing experience!

We had the most amazing and positive experience shopping for my engagement ring with Ascot Diamonds Dallas (which turned out to be everything I imagined and more). It was without question that we would return to them for our wedding bands. As expected, we could not have asked for it to have gone any better. Maurice and Wyona were patient and kind when it came to helping us find exactly what we were looking for within our budgets. They provided us with different design, stone and metal options and made sure all of our questions were adequately answered. In the midst of trying to plan a wedding while facing a pandemic, they really made this process simple and stress free. Their outstanding and prompt customer service, while providing us with 3 beautiful rings never went unnoticed. We highly recommend them for any of your jewelry needs.

Ascot Diamonds Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much Mandi for your kind words and review.
    Wyona and I thank you for your trust put on Ascot Diamonds Dallas during this important purchase. Congratulations!

Best,
    Maurice

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Calligraphy by Emily Calligraphy by Emily Wedding Invitations

I have used Maurice with Ascot Diamonds myself, and they are top notch! Actions of honesty and integrity portray how they choose to run a business. I give them a 5-star review! Any chance I'm able to refer them, I will do it.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ascot Diamonds to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

15851 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 170 Addison, TX, 75001
972-991-0001
866-382-8020

Monday - Friday: 10AM-6PM Saturday: 10AM-2PM Sunday: Closed Available after hours by appointment
Location of (Ascot Diamonds Dallas)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding