Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number

About Anna Smith Photography

ANNA SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING

Anna Smith Photography offers couples a personalized and boutique experience for their wedding day. Our goal is to create artwork and irreplaceable memories that will be cherished for generations while leaving a positive, lasting impression on all clients, their families and friends. We offer a high end, exclusive and experience driven photographic journey through this important time in your lives. Our work is for those who truly appreciate the art of storytelling, beauty and timeless photography.

READY TO GET STARTED

I would absolutely love to meet you and get to know you. Please visit the website for more info and reach out to say hello.

www.annasmithphotography.com Anna@annasmithphotography.com

62 Reviews for Anna Smith Photography

• Jazmine

Jazmine · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Such a Talented and Sweet Woman

When I first found Anna’s photos, I fell in love. We spoke on the phone and I was truly nervous that we might not click, because I wanted to hire her so bad. But personalities mean the world to me. Speaking to her about our love story, what we were looking for and questions we had was phenomenal. I couldn’t have picked a kinder or more talented soul!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Courtney M · Married on 11/17/2018

Best of the best

From the moment I met Anna (via FaceTime late at night due to planning my wedding out of state) I knew she was going to be one of my favorite vendors I picked for our day. She is so down to earth and easy to work with. We got married in November and didn’t do a first look, so relying on taking pictures outside after the wedding felt a little risky. Anna was SUCH A PRO at making sure we got plenty of pictures with the little daylight we had, and was so efficient during group photos. I think we somehow were even done with pictures ahead of schedule and got a few extra gems at the end!
    On top of that, she had our pictures edited SO FAST. I mean, you hear stories of brides having to wait months for their edits- but not with Anna. She had them back within weeks, beautifully edited, and I was even able to gift pictures to family for Christmas!
    Long story short, Anna won MVP of the wedding weekend when my family voted, and I’ll never be able to fully explain how thankful I am for her hard work and beyond beautiful photos on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • rizzle

rizzle · Married on 11/03/2018

Anna was amazing

Anna is the best. I'm very picky about photos in general and never quite feel comfortable in front of the camera, however Anna blew me away!!! She is very talented, especially amazing when it comes to black and white and has the best demeanor - which made me feel like I was just taking some fun pictures with a good friend. Again, she is the best and i would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Anna Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• -- Green Light Media Services --
    -- Green Light Media Services -- Wedding Videographers

Great photographer, courteous and we work great as a team!

• WZ Beauty Studio
    WZ Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anna is one of the best photographers I have worked with. She is professional and super talented. You will not be disappointed.

• Everly Alaine Florals
    Everly Alaine Florals Wedding Florists

Anna is amazing! She captures beautiful pictures and is great at helping with posing too! Highly recommended!