2700 West Berry, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Map · Phone number

About Kubes Jewelers

Kubes Jewelers in Fort Worth is a four generation family firm with a highly trained staff, including three GIA Graduate Gemologists and two GIA Diamond Graduates, that can help you find exactly the right diamond. Depending on what strikes your fancy, we can assist you with any gift need - including gemstones, rings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, or watches. For the engagement ring shopper, we offer designer lines such as Simon G, Whitehouse, or Coast. If watches are your interest, we have fine (new and pre-owned) brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Omega, Tag Heuer, and Doxa. Kubes also offers unique custom designs for that “one-of-a-kind” piece, or you can choose from a vast selection of estate and vintage jewelry for that timeless treasure.

Follow Kubes Jewelers on

0001 2
0534 w
0794 w
0049 w
0001 2

11 Reviews for Kubes Jewelers

Alexandra · Married on 10/23/2017

My fiance and I purchased our wedding bands from Kubes after it was recommended to us from friends. Kubes had one of the widest selection of styles and we both found what we wanted - and I wanted something very particular! Our favorite thing about Kubes is that it has been a family business for many generations and the employees are all family - therefore, no one pushes for commission or to sell items to you! The staff was always friendly, genuinely helpful, and patient - no matter what your budget is. I highly recommend them above all other jewelers in Fort Worth (we went to about a half dozen and kept going back to Kubes!)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alex · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiance and I bought our wedding rings here after looking at several jewelry stores, both local and chain, in Fort Worth. We worked with Brittany who was genuine and helpful. Kubes is a family company so no one is pushy as there isn't your typical sales commission structure. The selection was the best we found and prices were fair. I have friends who have customized their rings and Kubes and I love all the options they gave us once we decided on our bands. We'll come back!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiancé customized my ring at Kubes and I love it! I'm still amazed at the quality of the diamonds and I'm constantly having co-workers and friends stop and ask me where my ring is from and saying how they've never seen a diamond sparkle this much. We're almost six months into our engagement and I still catch myself looking at it. I'm just so incredibly happy with their workmanship and quality and my fiancé loved working with them and thought the staff was wonderful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Kubes Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2700 West Berry Fort Worth, 76109 See on map