Starlette Galleria

Dallas, TX View map

Based out of Dallas, Texas, Starlette Galleria offers simulated diamond rings as an affordable alternative wedding ring option for couples in love. Olivia Starling, the founder of this luxury jewelers, will strive to match each client with their dream wedding ring. These high-quality rings are made of sterling silver and are plated in genuine rhodium or gold materials. Starlette Galleria rings are sure to leave a lasting impression and will never leave discoloration on your chosen finger.

Olivia truly understands the importance of choosing a wedding ring that suits your true personality and preferred style. She will get to know you on a personal level, building a knowledge of your favorite designers and ring designs. There is a wide variety of accessories to choose from at Starlette Galleria including designer engagement rings, wedding bands, costume accessories, and more.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Payment Plans
Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Costume Accessories
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Madelyn
    Madelyn W. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The sweetest company, amazing service and quality

My ring from here is my favorite, It’s amazing quality, and the stones still sparkle after a couple months of owning it. Seriously the best addition to my accessories, there isn’t a day that goes by where i don’t wear it

Starlette Galleria's reply:

Thank you for your review Madelyn. I'm so glad that you've loved your ring so much. We appreciate your business and have enjoyed working with you!
    Erin R. Married on 09/23/2021

Perfection

I was looking to update my current wedding rings but didn’t want to break the bank. I found the perfect ring close to my original style but a lot bigger. I get so many compliments on it. Love how it sparkles. With weddings costing so much now a days saving money on a ring is key.

Starlette Galleria's reply:

I am so glad we had something that fit your needs! We appreciate your business, and are so grateful that we got to work with you!
  • Diane
    Diane G. Married on 06/05/2021

Great price point

Whenever I have a question Olivia is very quick to respond. She is very dedicated to finding great quality pieces at affordable prices. In am an exclusive member and she is always asking our opinion on different kinds of jewelry and I appreciate that.

Starlette Galleria's reply:

Thank you Diane for your review! We love your input on all of the products ❤ It's been a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75001
Location of (Starlette Galleria)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding