Just Say Cheese Photography Reviews

25 | Fort Myers, FL

25 Reviews for Just Say Cheese Photography

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

Logan was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to contact and was very consistent with her communication back and forth. She was so patient and accommodating and made sure that we took every picture that we wanted. The quality of the pictures are AMAZING and she really helped make my wedding day stress free and fun. She snapped wonderful photos of our guests as well and the photo book was a huge hit! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Alison · Married on 06/04/2016

Logan was by far one of the best choices we made for our wedding! She arrived early to our wedding and took pictures of our guests arriving. She was very friendly and many of our guests have told us how much they liked her. She took unique shots of my husband and I that came out looking gorgeous. She took many many great pictures (1,450 of them!) and we received all of them on a USB to do whatever we want with. There are pictures of every moment. When we look through them it's like we are at our wedding again :) She is fantastically priced! The 8x10's that are included in some of the packages are exceptional quality. I also must note that we received our USB in the mail with all of our pictures on it 5 days after our wedding! We can't wait to use her in the future for our next milestones!

• Carolina

Carolina · Married on 11/03/2015

She was amazing. Took care of all the guests at my wedding. Was very attentive and took all the props she needed. Everyone got a picture and she made sure she gave each of them one. No one left unhappy Thanks guys!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/02/2015

Logan was AMAZING. I booked her from a referral from a friend, and I am so happy that I did. She did our wedding photos earlier this year and I couldn't be more thrilled. She was there for about 8 hours, and I have SO many great pictures from her. She was on time, communicated with me throughout the entire process prior to the actual wedding day, and we had our photos within a month after the wedding. She also did trash the dress pictures for us, and I had to move the appointment at the last minute because my husband got poison ivy. She was incredibly flexible and the photos turned out beautiful. I highly recommend her, she did and amazing job and was very reasonably priced. We will definitely use her again in the future for family photos, babies, etc. We LOVED her!

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

Logan was so accessible and she has an extreme talent in photography! Her pictures will hang in our house for the rest of our lives!

Pictures came out amazing. Logan is very professional and does wonderful work.

Jenny · Married on 11/02/2013

Logan did a great job!!! I loved all of my photos!!! The best part was that I did not have to wait weeks for my photos! She had them ready on cd's 4 days after the wedding!!! I will definitely be using her again for baby and family photos in the future!!!

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2013

Logan was our photographer for our wedding she was BEYOND amazing! At 8 1/2 months pregnant she was moving around more than us! She was with us from 1130am getting ready until 10pm leaving our reception she was just amazing! We have already gotten some of our photos and they are more than we ever imagined! They are more than a memory from our special day! Logan is a great photographer and I recommend her to anyone getting married, engagement photos or photos for any occasion!

MIraciene · Married on 03/08/2013

Logan was great. After reviewing our engagement session I knew I made the right decision. Our pictures were available within 2 weeks after our wedding and she capture every moment from the beginning to the end. The quality of our pictures were beautiful and she respond very quickly with any questions that I may had. Logan captured our day beautifully and now we have beautiful pictures to look at for years to come.

Tia · Married on 06/16/2012

Both photographers who came were fantastic. After researching every possible photographer in the area, we felt they were the best value.

dori · Married on 05/04/2012

Logan and her videographer were awesome..where we were they were.the pictures came out awesome,havent seen video yet ,we have to pick a song for it still,but im sure it will be great.thank u for capturing our most important...the pictures last a lifetime..go with just say cheese...

Erika · Married on 04/29/2012

I was so happy with Logan as my photographer. What I loved about her was that she offered unlimited images and that I get all of my images. I noticed that some photographer only give you a selected amount of images and they charge by the hour. She arrived a couple hours before the ceremony and stayed until the reception ended. I had bought parasols (paper umbrellas) for our photos. She loved the idea and she took great pictures of us with them. Her images were so beautiful especially the ones with the sun setting behind us. You can tell she loves what she does and has fun doing it.

Ginger · Married on 04/27/2012

Logan was a great to work with! She did an amazing job capturing our special day! The results were above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Logan was so easy going and an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day! My husband and I will enjoy our photos for years to come!

• Misty

Misty · Married on 03/24/2012

Logan did our engagement and wedding photos and we have received nothing but compliments on every single shot she took. She is a great person to work with and most importantly she loves what she does. She is very creative and easy-going. The biggest plus for me is that you'll receive EVERY photo. Most photographers only give you a set amount and it's more money for the rest. We also would recommend asking about her photo booth option to your wedding reception. It's a ton of fun and will be a blast for everyone!

TIFFANY · Married on 12/17/2011

Logan was so much fun and made taking pictures so easy. She has plenty of ideas and really creates beautiful pictures and anytime we had an idea or something we wanted to capture she was on top of it. She captured every little detail of our wedding, including moments I didn't even know she was around for or paying attention to. I have pictures of me hugging my grandparents goodbye, my bridesmaids and I singing on the dance floor, and a picture of a couple of the groomsmen high fiving me after the ceremony! Such great memories that I probably would have forgotten about if she was so attentive. I'm so grateful we found such a great photographer

Vicki · Married on 11/05/2011

Great photographer pictures came out great, prices are reasonable, very professional. We received our proofs back at a reasonable time. Logan did a great job!

LaVonnie · Married on 10/02/2011

I hired Logan for my wedding in October. I found her at a bridal show. Reasonable prices for the wonderful work she does! SHE WAS GREAT! Everything said about her from other comments are correct. She captured every moment. The pictures are great and everyone loves them. It took me 5 months to pick a photographer, and was NOT disappointed! I would hire her for any future photography. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

• W

Joyce · Married on 11/28/2010

Fantastic!
    I found Logan at a wedding show a couple of years ago and knew immediately she would be the photographer we would use! She is young, so full of energy and life! She laughs a lot! After taking a look at her photos I fell in love with the type of pictures she takes!
    She's around the same age as me so I figured she would know what I would want more than some of the other photographers I met with.

I am a shy person and am not one to smile for photos, she caught some of the greatest moments that I didn't even know she was taking! She made everyone feel comfortable at ease with photos and our guest loved her! I was impressed on how well she knew us and what photos we would like based off of one consultation and enagagement photo shoot!

The photos came out great!
    I agree with the post from below, her prices are more than reasonable and she comes highly recommended from my husband and I!

Tyler · Married on 06/26/2010

We interviewed several photographers, both at wedding shows and through recommendations, and when we met Logan, we both were like, "she's the one. We've found a photographer."

She's very easy-going, responsive, and fun to work with. The photos came out great -- both the staged shots, the more impromptu ones that worked with our wedding venue (yay, for getting married on the beach; it's a nice backdrop!), and the photojournalistic photos of the reception. Her prices are more than reasonable -- our photos cost us less than almost any other photographer we interviewed with -- and working with her was fun. I'll recommend her for any wedding or event needing professional photography in the area.

Le'Rae · Married on 05/22/2010

The main photographer Logan Mallon has such a great personality! She is so willing to work with you.

Anne · Married on 01/13/2007

Logan photographed our wedding a few years ago, and was wonderful! The photos turned out amazing, the albums she did for us were so well put together and creative, and she was so much fun to work with! She catches moments you aren't even aware she is photographing, in addition to all the staged photos you could ever want. We have since used her for baby pictures for both our little girls, and once again she captured their personalities and expressions perfectly. We highly, highly recommend Logan, you will be so happy with the results!!

Jessica · event on: 12/19/2014

Logan is amazing at what she does and has a clear passion for it. If you are looking for someone who is great to work with and delivers wonderful images she is your best pick!

• User4926439 · event on: 03/28/2015

Logan was punctual and professional. She had many great ideas for poses and backgrounds and guided us throughout the process. Our pictures were beautiful!

Logan did a great job with taking all of our pictures that we had requested for the day of and she got pictures of almost every moment possible. We were very pleased with our pictures and look forward to getting our wedding album soon!

3.0

Wonderful and professional, lovely to work with!