June’s Bridal Reviews

93 | Tempe, AZ

93 Reviews for June’s Bridal

Cylie S. · Married on 03/02/2019

Loved this!

It fit perfectly. I loved my dress. I felt so beautiful at my wedding. I would definitely order again.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Cathy · Married on 02/25/2019

What can I say? I'm pleased with everything. I needed only five of the samples so the owner offered to give me some bigger pieces of fabric, wich I really appreciated. They arrived within 5 days in an very beautiful envelope. The fabric has a great quality and thanks to the bigger peaces I could get a good impression on how the dress would look like (the smaller peaces would be ok too). I've had a great feeling during the whole process and I'm now sure that I will order my wedding dress from this shop.

Madame · Married on 01/30/2019

I just received my dress,it fits perfectly !!!! and i am a woman with curves. Laurie is great to work with and all the process was extremely easy and very fast, i am very happy to find muse clothing on June Bridals.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2019

I have hated dresses for my entire life and thought of shopping for a wedding dress terrified me. I never thought I would find a dress that I liked and then I came across this gorgeous dress! I have never looked at a dress and though "I love it!" And that is what happened when I saw this dress. It just came in a couple of weeks ago and fits perfectly! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in just 5 weeks!!! Thank you so much! I will be telling everyone I know about your shop!

Hunter · Married on 10/08/2018

My dress arrived in good time and is absolutely beautiful! I love that I can wear it in so many different ways. I was worried about the standar size aspect as I am short and small but it was perfect!

Theresa · Married on 08/27/2018

Beautiful. I love the color and style. Very comfortable and effortlessly stylish. Excellent service and lovely dress. Great design as it will adapt to changing weight when on a diet! Highly recommended! Perfect with the dress, but I can use it with other outfits in the future.

Natalie · Married on 08/12/2018

Lovely dresses, I bought two different colours as we couldn't decide which colour to go with. Mireia was great and processed my refund very quickly on the dresses l returned.

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2018

The craftsmanship is beautiful, I am very impressed with the dress and would recommend June Bridals to anyone looking for a beautiful, unique dress. If I order again I would order custom sizing as I found the waist a little tighter than expected, however this is probably because of my wide build and short torso combined with the cut of the dress rather than sizing error. The lace on the bodice looks thin but does a perfect job covering your chest once on. I wore suction silicone pasties and the dress draped smoothly over them.

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2018

These dresses are perfect for my friends. My sister will be 9 months pregnant at the time of my wedding and she tried on this dress and LOVES it. They were also shipped and arrived my home before I thought they would and I really appreciated that.

Rie T. · Married on 05/24/2018

My dress I ordered fit wonderfully

Lucy seems to be a lovely person which is one of the reasons I decided to order from her. My dress I ordered fit wonderfully and it's made with love. Keep in mind that the material is a bit itchy but not too bad. I would definitely order from Lucy again!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2018

The shop staff Laurie is a true artist. Her designs and attention to detail truly make her dresses one of a kind. The dress forms to your body, every curve and Laurie isn't lying when she states that even if you lose some weight before the big day it will still fit, not altering needed. Make sure you read the sizes too because they are spot on. The materials used are unique and give off shimmer, you will be glowing in her dresses! She has made my wedding day dreams come true. I am so excited to wear this dress and can't wait to share pictures of it on the big day! Worth Recommend for you!

Dena B. · Married on 02/20/2018

Lovely and perfect experience from start to finish

Lovely and perfect experience from start to finish. I bought my wedding dress from Lucy because I wanted something that was unique, classical, comfortable, and handcrafted which I got in full. I supplied my measurements, and having never done that before, is the only reason why I had to have a local gal do some slight alterations so that the upper portion of the dress was better fitted. I wish I would have had the resources to be fitted for a dress in person by Lucy as you can pick up on her wonderful energy through the emails during the whole process- what a treat!! Looking forward to picking out my next custom piece. This was a positive experience!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Niesha · Married on 01/31/2018

Right out of the package, and exactly what I dreamed of! Kate and I conversed via messaging, shared photos and ideas... She worked so hard! I love her classic and creative touch. Together we keep communicating this romantic and simple garment that will steal the day! I am 110% satisfied with the entire process... So excited to be a part of something so beautiful- Thank you, Rose...

Tiffany · Married on 05/20/2017

my dress is beautiful, and the fabric is seems very high quality. Even the tulle is good quality, not scratchy or overly stiff. I like how the designers layer sheer fabrics with slightly different shades to create a bi-color effect.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2017

I LOVE my wedding dress and veil. It's exactly what I want and it fits me PERFECTLY. I have to admit that I was a little nervous when I decided to order my dress online. I really fell in love with June Bridals dress and just knew that THAT was my dress. The customer service has made me feel so special through this entire process. Both Cindy and Jen are super talented, patient, and responsive. I customized the dress with a peplum, corset, and a train was added. They drew out options to ensure they would get it right. When the dress was complete, they also find my veil to match. I'm planning to frame the designs. Getting your dress custom made adds to the planning experience and I feel super lucky to have found this shop.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Angela · Married on 05/14/2017

Thank you so much for this beautiful wedding dress!
    I really appreciated the time Cindy took to answer all my questions.
    The craftsmanship is really beautiful and the fabric is of very good quality. It fits perfectly; just have to shorten the straps a bit, but that's only a detail. The dress arrived very quickly after my order and I really love it!

Alysse · Married on 12/22/2011

I ordered custom made wedding dress and I can say they are truly amazing. Girls were very helpful, they quickly responded each of my questions. Also quality of the materials and craftsmanship is really perfect.
    Buying wedding dress online without trying could be the risk but these girls are very talented, handy and careful. They simply made my dream come true. I definitely recommend purchase in this shop, you will love the result!!

Skylar · Married on 01/30/2019

3.5

Beautiful piece, delicate and I love how convertible it is. Ordered rose colour and I expected to be more pink...it is more pale than on the picture...love it!!!

Jordan · Married on 08/15/2018

3.5

I was looking for a very simple, comfortable but nice and special lace wedding dress. My preferences were comfort and lightness, such as easy transportability & a reasonable price. I recommend the store if you want something simple and just for you... I only would recommend the girls (because they seem very pleased to communicate via email or facebook) to "show" the dress and confirm it on a pic before shipping. I asked for lining at the top and closed back. I thought it gonna be with lining at the back part too. Anyhow, it is nice!

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2018

3.5

I ordered the standard size to make sure I liked the dress before ordering the rest for my dresses. It's perfect! I love the material and the color pallettes to choose from are gorgeous. I would keep in mind the standard size (2-12) runs a little small for some that may need a larger size.

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2018

3.5

Thank you so much for everything. Smooth process throughout. Seller helped me through the entire thing, really appreciated all the advice given. We bought 4 dresses in all, great quality, only tried mine on and it fits! Shall post the second review after the wedding. Would be happy to do business with this seller again. Really appreciated the gift! Sarah

Charlotte · Married on 12/02/2011

3.5

The dresses were beautiful and suites everyone perfect, but one of the dresses had to short "under skirt", so she had to make some adjustments. Besides that, perfect!

• I

Isabel · Married on 05/09/2018

3.0

I ordered very last minute for a wedding and the dress arrived on time! the dress is very detailed and you can see a lot of work went into it. When I took it to the cleaners to get altered (I did not order custom-size, which I recommend) the lady who took the dress was amazed with how pretty it was. I did not think the color was exactly as pictured but it was very close and still looked wonderful. Good value for money.

• Ethan

Ethan · Married on 08/08/2020

1.6
      2.0

Poor service and craftsmanship

The company advertised a product and a service but neither the product nor the service sold was provided. The dress color purchased was not the dress color that was sent and the service sold of making a complete wedding dress also was not provided. The dress was ripped and the stitching was loose and unsecure in multiple places. The company offered next to no refund, making me out of X amount of dollars and still no wedding dress to wear.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Misty · Married on 11/17/2018

1.6
      2.0

I bought a gold dress for my daughter's wedding, it looks more mustard. It was sewn lopsided on one side, so it doesn't lay right. I used the size chart and it still turned out too big. I asked to return it... I spent $148...They were only going to give me back about $75 plus I would have to pay $50 to ship it back to China!! They recommended I try to sell it on ebay or craigslist. Seriously!!? I just saw that I was able to do returns and exchanges before I bought the dress, but I didn't realize I would have to ship it to China and they were going to keep half the cost anyways ;( DON'T CHANCE IT!!