Jodee's Bakery Reviews

58 Reviews for Jodee's Bakery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• jnsangel4life

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2018

This makes comes in our wedding package and I couldn't be more thrilled!! I can't stand chocolate cake and their chocolate is our biggest layer! That's how good they are!!!! I'm so exited for the wedding day as I'm dying to eat this cake! Very professional, very helpful, lots of ideas. I highly recommend Jodee's Bakery!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Jodee's was fantastic! We were not able to go and visit the shop in person as we live out of state so putting our trust in Jodee's Bakery was taking a leap of faith. Working with Malinda was so easy and she delivered exactly what we asked for. The cake was delicious, beautiful and simple, just how we wanted!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

We booked Jodee's Bakery through our all inclusive venue and we were so happy that we were paired with Jodee's. It was so easy to be able to make an appointment and schedule our cake tasting. We loved all the varieties of cakes that were made available to us to be able to sample even though my husband and I are super plain and went with just the white cake and Jodee's buttercream frosting! The planning of our cake was so incredibly easy. Every detail that my husband and I wanted was added beautifully and with ease. The day of our wedding and seeing our cake for the first time was amazing. Every detail the we wanted was there and executed perfectly. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing! It was honestly the best tasting cake I have ever had and I cant wait to have another cake made from Jodee's Bakery.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/16/2016

This place is amazing!! The cake is so fresh and moist! She literally has so many different options to choose from. We decided on a 3 tier wedding cake and did each tier a different flavor. My absolute favorite was the white cake with blueberry ( out of this world). thanks for the perfect cake!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • MrsBray

Shasta · Married on 06/26/2016

This was another Wedgewood vendor that absolutley blew me away. We weren't very limited on selections. When we went for our tasting we had 2 plates of options. Each piece tasted so amazing it was hard to choose just 3 flavors. We had someone with a nut allergy and they really worked with us on that as well. We had many compliments on how the cake looked and tasted. I would highly recommend Jodee's bakery.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

The best wedding cake I have ever had. We received so many compliments on how great the cake tasted. It also looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Jodee's Bakery!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Christy · Married on 05/14/2016

Malinda at Jodee's Bakery was wonderful!! For our wedding, we ordered cake pops and a 6" cake for our cake cutting. The cake pops were BEAUTIFUL, and a huge hit at the wedding!! People were grabbing two at a time, and raving about how delicious they were. Our personal cake was also exactly the way we had asked - perfectly done, and looked great. We could not have been happier!! We also asked for a special favor - our niece's second birthday was on our wedding date, and they made her the cutest "happy birthday" cupcake! They were so accommodating, and just wonderful.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jodees Bakery was absolutely amazing for our wedding cake. We had a fun time cake tasting and we had an even better experience on our wedding day. It was included in our venue and it was worth so much. We are looking forward to our 1 year cake (free!).

Sent on 03/12/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Jodee's Bakery to anyone who wants a delicious and moist cake for their event! My wedding was on 10/24/15 and the cake was beautiful and YUMMY! Jodee made my cake exactly how I wanted it and arrived to my venue on time to set up. All of my guest kept commenting on how beautiful the cake looked and how scrumptious all the flavors were. Please do yourself a favor and book Jodee's Bakery today!~Kimberly Amazu

Sent on 10/28/2015

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

We used Jodee's bakery for our wedding cake and were very impressed! We met with Malinda several months before the wedding to go over ideas and to decide on flavors. She had several book available for us to look through, and also looked at some ideas that we had brought from Pinterest. Ultimately, she sketched out a cake that was exactly what we wanted, and turned out in appearance to be identical to the sketch she had created...beautiful! And most importantly, it was DELICIOUS! We had a 3 layer cake and each layer was a different flavor. We went with flavors that I would have never thought I would have picked for a wedding cake (definitely taste before you decide on flavors, I was really surprised on the ones that ended up being our favorite!) We ended up going with orange cake with mango filling for one layer, marble cake with hazelnut praline filling for the second layer, and lemon cake with blueberry cream cheese filling for the third layer, with buttercream frosting for all 3 layers. Really light, creamy, and not too sweet. Thanks for creating our perfect cake!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Beth · Married on 10/11/2015

After a few cake tastings, Jodee's was by far our favorite choice. We had a 3-tier cake, with each layer being a unique combination. Not only was the cake delicious, but I gave Jodee my design idea and she nailed it perfectly. The only sad part was, I didn't get to enjoy very much of the cake, but that's okay, because now I get to look forward to our fresh anniversary cake.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Erica · Married on 08/22/2015

alinda at Jodee's Bakery is simply wonderful! I had a very specific vision of what I wanted our cake and cupcakes to look like and Malinda delivered! I had made cupcake picks and lace cupcake wrappers and wanted specific colors of frosting on the cupcakes to match our wedding theme and all I had to do was give Malinda what I had made, some color swatches, and let her do her thing. I wish I could post a picture of how lovely it all turned out because words simply do not do it justice! Our cupcake display was truly the most beautiful I have ever seen and I am so proud it all came together exactly how I saw it in my head! Malinda is also one of the sweetest people we dealt with and we knew from the moment we met her that we were in good hands. Thank you again Malinda, and Jodee's Bakery for helping to make our cake and cupcake display the absolute BEST! We can't wait to come back in for our anniversary cake next year... so delicious!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Jodee's Bakery's reply:

Thanks soooo much Erica!!! You made my day! We are so happy you loved it. Thanks so much for your thank you card too, very generous. We'll see you next year!

Stephanie · Married on 05/08/2015

My wedding cake was beautiful and exactly how I imagined it would be. The owner was so kind as to allow us to come cake-tasting and consult us a month before the wedding (!). She was incredibly kind and had phenomenal customer service (as well as beautiful and tasty cakes). We used Jodee's as a vendor through Wedgewood Menifee Lakes.

Jodee's also offers a service to couples they cater for on wedding days; on your year anniversary, they will provide a freshly made cake for tradition. That leaves plenty of space in one's freezer.

I would highly recommend Jodee's Bakery as the cake vendor for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Allison · Married on 04/30/2015

Jodee's Bakery saved us! Our cake vendor had an emergency that left us in search of a new vendor two weeks before our wedding. Jodee's Bakery came to our rescue! They were willing to work with our incredibly tight timeline and our rare request for funfetti cake! So many of our guests complimented our fun flavor and the quality of the cake! A week later, I still have guests raving about the cake!! I would highly recommend Jodee's Bakery! They were so great to work with!

Sent on 05/09/2015
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/02/2014

Wow! Our cake was AMAZING! It not only tasted like heaven, but was gorgeous!!! I found a picture of a cake I liked on pinterest and Jodee's Bakery's made it perfectly like I wanted and in our colors. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jodee's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much Jenny!!! I did have fun doing your cake! Hey, if you have a picture of it I would love to have one...always hard for me to get good shots in the Barrel room. Have a great day! malinda

Jodee's is amazing!! They are contracted with my venue, Monteleone Meadows. I was concerned at first because it was included and I thought I was going to be limited to just a few cakes. Once we got there to our tasting, she sat us down and handed us 3 different binders. She informed us that we could mix and match a few different cakes to customize it. I showed her a photo of a cake I loved from Pinterest and she informed me it wouldn't be any problem. They didn't charge me extra for having a little bit of color and all 3 tiers had a different flavor of cake and filling. Best thing about them is they don't use fondant but they can make their buttercream so smooth it looks like it. Our cake was so good and moist and we got tons of compliments that it didn't taste like a regular "wedding" cake. They also gave us a coupon so we can come get an anniversary cake so we can have a fresh one instead of eating our year old top tier. I will definitely use them again

Sent on 12/27/2014

Jillian · Married on 08/16/2014

BEST wedding cake ever!!! SOOOOO moist and the most interesting flavors I have ever seen. You will NOT be disappointed if you get your cake here!

Sent on 11/10/2014

My wedding cake was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Tasted so good and looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Angela · Married on 05/18/2014

My cake was PERFECT! It was exactly ... and I mean exactly what I pictured! They did an amazing job, the cake was great and it looked just like I wanted! This bakery knows what they are doing and if they say they know what you are looking for they mean it!

Thank you so much! It made our special day that much better!

Sent on 07/18/2014

I met with Malinda who was very kind and helpful assisting us in picking out a wedding cake. My initial idea was a little complicated and didn’t meet our budget, not to mention, my now husband wasn’t really into it. Malinda was very patient with us, showed us numerous photo albums of cakes asking us to make notes about what we liked or didn’t like. She worked with us to narrow down a cake that both my husband and I liked that was also within our budget. All of her cake samples were just delicious and it was so hard to pick one flavor that we made each tier of our cake a different flavor. Our cake was 3 tiers, all white icing with subtle white icing details and Malinda took flowers from our florist and cascaded them from top to bottom. The cake fit our theme, our wedding, and our venue just perfectly and our guests raved on the taste. What’s really fun about Jodee’s Bakery is they offer a complimentary cake on our 1 year anniversary. I cannot wait to pick up that cake and relive our wedding night.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

The best cake ever! It came out beautiful. The price was SO right, and the cake was delicious! It was exactly what we wanted. Melinda was a joy to work with. We are so happy to have picked Jodee's over the other local bakeries. Can't wait to go back for our **free** anniversary cake!

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/29/2014

Jodee's was really great to work with. They were thoughtful about our budget and their cake was yummy. The tasting was done professionally and they made it fun. We were able to have multiple flavors and each one was to die for. The decorative elements were perfect and they were thoughtful about asking me for the exact shade of pink I wanted. While I didn't mind the shade, I appreciated their taking the time to ask and to get it right.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Carolina · Married on 12/14/2013

We Needed a small cake to accompany our cupcake stand and to cut during our cake cutting ceremony. We first visited another local bakery who we will leave anonymous, but afterwards we found Melinda At Jodee's Bakery and she made us feel so great. She showed us her portfolio of beautiful cake creations, and we just knew she had to make our cake. I remember we were sitting there tasting a few cake samples, when a customer came in to pick up her cake. When the customer saw the cake for the first time, she was so delighted and pointed at all the details and said how the were exactly like the picture she had given Melinda. we were so impressed that we decided to hire Jodee's bakery right then and there. On our wedding day, Melinda Delivered the cake right on time and it was so beautiful and it looked just as she had explained. We had chosen the Lemon Raspberry cake and i cant tell you in words how good it tastes. It was so moist and delicious. My only regret is that there were no leftovers for us to take home. All in all Melinda At jodees bakery was another perfect addition to our special day. Please, if you read this review, at least see her for a cake tasting. I guarantee you that you will have her make your cake as well.

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • I

irma · Married on 10/05/2013

Customer service, flavors, understanding of vision Jodee's Bakery did it all. I was looking for simple but with amazing flavors and that is exactly what was delivered the day of my wedding! I plan to order and recommend for every event that I do!

Sent on 02/04/2014

I loved my cake! It was beautiful and so delicious. I had a lot of kids at my wedding, so I also ordered cookies from Jodee's. Huge success! Kids and adults were both very happy with cake and cookies. Thank you to Jodee's!

Sent on 07/23/2013