Jessica Maida Reviews

18 | Richmond, VA

18 Reviews for Jessica Maida

Gabriela · Married on 04/14/2018

Picking your photographer for your wedding day is highly stressful. Book Jessica Maida, you will not regret it! We had a long wedding day - ceremony early afternoon and reception in the evening. Jessica was very accommodating by creating a custom itinerary for us that worked for our budget. We haven't received our final wedding photos back yet but I have no doubt we will love them. We loved our engagement photos and received many many compliments. I am so glad we hired Jessica for our wedding. I am sure we will treasure our photos. Jessica was a pleasure to be around both during our engagement session and wedding day - I can't say enough good things. She is an artist and a wonderful person.

Emily · Married on 04/21/2017

When we first hired Jess, we were planning on a traditional wedding but changed things to have a more intimate ceremony one day, and a larger reception the next. Jess was so incredibly sweet to accommodate us over our two day celebration, and never thought twice about the changes. She traveled SO much over the weekend to keep up with us, and was such a pleasure to work with. We love her style and think she does a fabulous job capturing moments and not just shooting pictures. At the reception on Saturday, Jess gifted us a BEAUTIFUL wood mounted picture from our ceremony, so that we could show everyone at the reception. We are still wondering how she turned it around so quickly--less than 24 hours!! We cannot recommend her enough!

Janet · Married on 06/25/2016

I came across Jessica Maida Photography while browsing through the Richmond Wedding Collective Instagram page. I immediately fell in love with her work. We met with a few other photographers during the consultation phase, but when we met with Jessica, we KNEW we had found the perfect match. Not only is Jessica’s work absolutely beautiful, she has a kind and calm demeanor that makes you feel like you have known her for years. We were ecstatic when we booked her for our June 2016 wedding. During our engagement session, Jess helped guide us through the process. We were a bit nervous because we don’t like to be the center of attention and were fearful of looking awkward during pictures. Jess made us feel extremely comfortable and she captured absolutely gorgeous photos. On the wedding day, Jess was a rockstar. She captured the most intimate of moments during our wedding day without us even noticing. I cannot say enough great things about Jess. She is a true professional with amazing talent. Thank you, Jessica!

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Jessica is such an amazing person and photographer! We enjoyed the entire wedding process with her. She is very easy to work with and is very professional!

• User3203631 · 2+ years ago

Jessica and Greg were an absolutely amazing photography team. They were so easy to work with, made everyone feel comfortable while taking pictures, answered any questions we had, and were extremely flexible. They took pictures of everything we asked for, and they also took pictures of things I would have never thought of. All of the pictures are gorgeous and beyond what we could have imagined. I can't recommend them enough!

Jessica took absolutely beautiful pictures of our wedding. We had an engagement shoot about a year prior that also turned out beautifully. She was a dream to work with leading up to and on the day of both events. She was always very responsive to my phone calls and emails and was able to get pictures to us within days both times. Her shots are so soft and bright, looking at them I feel like I'm right back in the moment. I highly recommend her!

Allison · Married on 05/24/2014

I don't even know where to begin reviewing Jessica of Jessica Maida Photography. Honestly, I don't think I can adequately express the AMAZING work she and her husband did at our wedding. From the very beginning when we first contacted her, I knew my search for a photographer was over. She was an incredibly professional and genuinely nice person. She was so helpful throughout the planning process. Any questions I had were immediately answered. She went above and beyond for us.

I worked with her for our engagement shoot, my bridal session, and our wedding. She made me feel so comfortable during our sessions and it shows in the pictures that she was able to capture. Our guests still talk about how they loved our wedding photos! She captured so many intimate moments that made our day even more unforgettable. I love looking at our wedding pictures. You honestly could not ask for a better photographer than Jessica and Greg. They made out day just so easy and fun.

Mary · Married on 05/10/2014

Jess did a wonderful job on my wedding photography. She captured so many wonderful moments - from the portraits to the candid shots. She is very kind and professional, and I knew I would be in good hands. I will be enjoying her work for years to come. Excellent job!

Selina · Married on 04/28/2013

We had the pleasure of having Jessica and Greg from Jessica Maida Photography as our photographers for our April 2013 wedding. Jessica and Greg were very flexible and amazing to work with; they provided us with outstanding service and innumerable stunning pictures from our engagement session and wedding day. Despite a near-three hour commute to the venue, they still made sure to arrive extra early to survey the site and set up their equipment. They were both fun and easy going while maintaining an air of professionalism. They were able to capture every aspect of our wedding so beautifully, even during the rain, and they even managed to capture all of those special moments when you aren't aware that you're being photographed. Jessica and Greg were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we'd highly recommend them!

Mallory · Married on 04/13/2013

Jessica was such a joy to work with!! She was receptive to my ideas and also had great ideas to add!! Getting my husband to take pictures is not an easy task, but she as able to do it!! She and her husband did a fantastic job the day of the wedding! I love all of our photos and I cannot wait to use them in the future!!

Heather · event on: 09/30/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica with Jessica Maida Photography. She's an extremely skilled photographer. She captured my engagement photos more beautifully than I could have imagined. In looking at the pictures, I feel the love come across the screen and in the prints. Her photojournalist style leaves me in awe, and I'm already looking forward to my bridal portrait session with her. And she will be our family photographer for years to come! And the cherry on top is how extremely nice she is!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Jessica and her husband are fantastic at their job! From our initial meeting with Jessica at the very beginning of our wedding planning process, we knew we wanted her to capture our day. She is as sweet as can be and creative as they come. She was always quick to answer any questions I had for her along the way. My bridal portraits were just absolutely stunning, and she had them back to me so fast! When the wedding day came, Jessica and her husband arrived early and stayed late to capture every special moment of our big day. The pictures are incredible. I am SO glad I chose Jessica Maida Photography for our wedding! I can't wait to work with them again one day. Thank you guys so much!

John · Married on 04/28/2012

Our wedding photographs were the item we ranked highest on our priority list. We heard from so many people that the big day would go by so fast and we wouldn’t remember much of it. They were right. We spent a lot of time looking for the right photographer from both a price and quality standpoint. While some other photographers looked less expensive on paper when you added in all of the items Jessica had included she was clearly the best value. Jessica and her husband did a fantastic job for us. They took care of the photos for the bridal session, engagement session, and wedding. They were great to work with every step of the way. We were very happy with the photos and would recommend them to any of our friends.

Heather · Married on 11/05/2011

We have used Jess for wedding photography, anniversary, and modeling shoots. We have received such amazing feedback on our pictures. She really has an eye for artistic shots. She is also so friendly, laid back, and fun to work with. We would recommend her to everyone.

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Jessica Maida Photography. The photographers were very flexible and easy to work with. To start we were a bit camera shy, but they quickly made us feel comfortable and at ease. They made the experience all about us and our big day. I greatly appreciated their organization and direction. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, we'll cherish them forever!

Dylan · Married on 04/09/2011

Excellent pictures of my special day. Both Jessica and Greg were timely and attentive the entire time. Loved how everything turned out and can continue to love it everytime I look through our album.

Karen · Married on 04/09/2011

I felt like Jessica Maida photography did a fabulous job capturing the most important moments of my special day. I had tons of pictures to look through and they were very friendly to work with. They also did our engagement pictures and my bridal shoot which turned out great as well! :)

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2009

Definitely look into Jessica Maida Photography. We had a fantastic experience, a great assortment of photos to choose from, a guest sign-in book to commemorate the wedding, a beautiful wedding portrait on stretched canvas, and overall wonderful service. I would recommend Jessica Maida to anyone looking to compliment their event with personal and professional service.