Jennifer Low Photography Reviews

5 | San Francisco, CA

5 Reviews for Jennifer Low Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Keely · Married on 05/12/2012

Jennifer did an amazing job shooting our wedding. I wasn't able to meet with her in person prior to the event, only by phone, and by the end of our conversations I felt extremely comfortable that she understood what I was looking for and that she would be able to provide it. I was very impressed by her professionalism and attention to detail. She is very flexible, creative and gets all of the shots that you would ever want plus more. She really captured the vibe of the event and made me and everyone else look fabulous. I would highly reccommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 09/13/2008

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! We could not have imagined a better experience with a photographer!! Above and beyond her amazing talents, she was punctual, energetic, generous, easy going, professional, smart, witty and completely unobtrusive.

We would and will recommend her to everyone, and would hire her again in a moment - if for no other reason to hear her utter the signature line "...get romantical"

Sent on 09/20/2008

Andre · Married on 12/09/2006

Jennifer is a fantastic photographer who covered all parts of the weeding, from pre ceremony to reception, beautifully.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Heather · Married on 09/09/2006

We loved Jennifer. She was very professional and took great photos. She stayed untill the end of our wedding and got a ton of pic's I am so glad we have. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/09/2008

Jitesh · Married on 08/19/2006

Jennifer is a professional in the true sense of the word. She delivered her services on time and on budget. She spent time with us prior to our wedding day to discuss OUR needs, something that is quite refreshing when working with "wedding" vendors. Our wedding pictures were amazing; the pictures were so full of color and the candid shots really captured the special moments of day.

Sent on 02/10/2008