Matthew James Ross Photo & Video

San Jose, CA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Matthew James Ross Photo & Video is a wedding photography and videography service based in San Jose, California. A passionate artist, Matthew works closely with his clients to create bright, candid keepsakes of their special day. Using natural light and a keen eye for genuine moments, this professional aims to preserve your special day with a sincere touch. After working with some of the most esteemed networks in the nation, including the Discovery Channel, Matthew diverted his talents to wedding photography and videography. Now sharing his expertise with celebrating couples, he keeps that highly professional aesthetic to his art, creating priceless mementos to enjoy for a lifetime.

Matthew James Ross Photo & Video offers a range of packages and experiences for couples to choose from. Whatever you need to help tell your love story sincerely, Matthew will strive to make it happen with his talents. He also only caters to one event per day, allowing himself to commit himself completely to your momentous celebration.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Caitlin S. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding quality of person and photography!

Matt was absolutely amazing! My husband and I had a very short engagement and needed someone who was able to work with out short timeframe and was willing to be flexible with us on our wedding day. Matt was so kind, professional, organized, and on top of everything we needed him to be. He arrived early the day of our wedding and was ready to go with everything we had previously discussed. There was no confusion and it was probably the only element of my wedding I didn't feel stressed over because I trusted that Matt had everything under control. Neither my husband or myself are comfortable being photographed but Matt put us at ease and allowed everything to feel natural. I was incredibly impressed with the quality of our photos and how well he captured our personalities through photo. Matt covered every single element of our wedding that was important to us, and even more than we asked for. I could not give a higher recommendation! I strongly encourage you to check out his photography and use him for your wedding!
    Annie K. Married on 07/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical Engagement and Wedding Photos!

My husband and I hired Matt for our Engagement Photoshoot as well as our Wedding and loved him and his work for both!

We did a session on the coast for our engagement and Matt made us totally comfortable with being in front of the camera (which we all know can be uncomfortable and awkward with the wrong photographer!). He helped us with poses and mood and we LOVED the outcome! The photos were so beautiful and completely captured our love for each other.

Our wedding was in the redwood forest at 11am and Matt was perfect getting photos of us getting ready, our "first look," formal portraits with our bridal party and family, and of the wedding itself. His photos made our special day look even more magical than it was! I didn't even notice his presence during the wedding, which is just what you want, yet his photos are right up in there, showing every detail! Matt also photographed our dinner reception and we loved how willing he was to spend the whole day with us, capturing every special moment.

I HIGHLY recommend Matt as your Engagement, Wedding, or whatever other special event photographer!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Logan
    24 photos 路 06/15/2019

100 Skyway Dr San Jose, CA, 95111
Location of (Matthew James Ross Photo & Video)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding