75 Reviews for Jamie Lynne Creative

Thermography (2)
Addressing (1)
Embossed (1)
72 Jamie Lynne Creative Reviews

Great to work with! Very timely and great quality! We ordered save the date postcards and they turned out so cute! Would definitely order from Jamie again in the future!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was amazing to work with! The wedding invites we designed were perfect and very good quality. I couldn't be more happy with them and recommend everyone to go to Jamie Lynn creative!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie was fantastic to work with. My mom and I met with her once and after just 1 meeting and looking through all different designs, Jamie came up with exactly what I was looking for. She also gave us recommendations on wording, colors, etc. making sure it was just perfect. I am so greatful for the work she did in them! We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful they are! Thank you again Jamie!

Profile Picture Jenae, 9/1/17, 1 Review
2.2

I hate to say it, but I was disappointed in working with Jamie Lynne. My husband and I decided to go with Jamie vs. an online vendor (e.g., Minted) thinking this would be more convenient / personal, but the service did not meet our expectations. Our save the date border was off center, and after I pointed this out to the vendor, I was told that she noticed it before sending them to us, but didn't think it looked too bad. Additionally, my husband and I had to continually follow up with the vendor whenever key deadlines would approach, or we simply would not hear from her. Lastly, for someone in this business, her attention to detail was not great (little typos here and there that I had to catch when reviewing programs, etc.). She did ultimately provide a discount for the save the date error and did produce relatively pretty materials by our final deadlines, but I wish I would have saved myself from the stress.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jamie had so many great ideas. She made it very easy for us to choose the right invitation for our event! She made the whole process stress free !

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

everything was amazing, everyone loved our invites and save the dates

Profile Picture kay, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie is really talented and accommodating. We had several rounds of revisions and she was quick to respond with our requested changes. The printing looked perfect and the paper was a great quality. Best part? She's affordable! For the quality we received, we happily would have paid more! So glad we found Jamie!

Profile Picture Holden, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was awesome at making all of my requests and ideas come to life! I loved all of the pieces she created and she was very flexible with my schedule when it came time to meet and deliver the products. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitation where even better then I thought they would look!!!!! Amazing and the price was right too!!! Love them!!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved working with Jamie! She is beyond talented, and she made everything I had pictured on my head come alive. My wedding invites were formal, beautiful, and matched out theme and colors perfectly... She even made the envelopes match our colors! When I got my wedding programs, I was just as blown away as I was for my invites. She matched every detail that I showed her (based on pinterest, and other websites) perfectly. My guests loved the programs, and I couldn't be happier with her. She is affordable, and as it says in the name, creative :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs

Jamie was able to provide for us a look that was unique for our wedding that reflected our colors, tastes, and style. Having an art background myself, it was a joy to work with someone that took the time to be attentive to the graphic details and the overall presentation. We also had our wedding planner just work with her directly to create many corresponding signs, cards, and even a drink menu. We felt so confident that they would look great that we didn't even feel we needed to approve them. They all looked fantastic! For the price and service you get from Jamie Lynn Creative, you really can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User7338969, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie did an excellent job with our wedding invitations and all of the pieces that go along with it from the Save the Date to the wedding day signage to the thank yous! I also had her do a few items for my best friend's wedding shower. She is very creative and always put my vision to paper. Thank you so much for everything--this was one aspect of the planning where we never had to stress or worry.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Design, Consultations, Printing

We had an issue with our previous paper vendor last minute and Jamie was able to save the day. Our place cards and table numbers turned out beautifully and we were able to get them fast. I am so happy with her and her designs!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie is very easy and flexible to work with. she was very accommodating when I requested last minute changes or additional orders.

Profile Picture User6972650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came to her with a short time frame, gave her just some basic information and she turned out amazing programs, table numbers and a seating chart! She was extremely professional, friendly, flexible, and her work was amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs

I didn't have a large budget for invitations because, let's be honest, they're pretty, but people toss them in the trash. I was planning on getting a generic one from VistaPrint and spending less than $100. Then I went to a bridal walk and met Jamie. Just because my invite budget wasn't much, doesn't mean I didn't admire beautiful invitations. I decided to ultimately take a chance and go with Jamie. She has three different packages to choose from and I chose the cheapest one and still saved a ton of money. She created a design for me and I printed it myself. The design was just what I was looking for and it was so so so SO pretty, I wish I could have done more, but like I said, people throw them away. The only complaint I have is that she wasn't as responsive as some vendors I have. It took a a few weeks to get my final draft so I could get them printed, and I was in a little bit of a panic at one point, not knowing if I would get my invitations out in time. I would recommend asking for your final draft a few weeks ahead of schedule, because it will be worth it in the end!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Custom Invitations

We had a great experience working with Jamie Lynne Creative! Both my (now) husband and I agree, investing in her services was the best money we spent. She was patient, flexible, open to feedback and we both felt very good about the final product, not to mention all of the compliments we received from our guests!

Profile Picture User6697429, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jamie was such a blessing! I ended up finding her at a wedding Expo, and I have to say her invitations and save the dates were FABULOUS! I truly mean this when I say they were top 5 favorite parts of my wedding! Absolutely beautiful and she was able to customize to do anything we wanted! It was better than I could have imagined. She was so nice and so great, it was such an easy process to work with her. I would do it over every time with her :) Thank you so much Jamie!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Jamie was great! Her work was so beautiful, and we received so many compliments. Truly an expert.

Profile Picture User5628318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Jamie!!! She was very helpful and I got so many compliments on my invites. My favorite part was how easy she made the process because I was very overwhelmed at first!

Profile Picture User5169745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jamie did a GREAT job with the wedding invites / thank you cards / programs. She created the perfect array of products from some sample ideas - excellent job. I would highly recommend Jamie - plus, she is SUPER affordable :)

Profile Picture User5630996, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Printing, Thermography

Jamie did an amazing job helping us look through her artwork for invitations. They turned out superb and everyone commented on how unique and beautiful they were. We will definitely be using Jamie for our paper/invitation needs!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Jane Lynn Creative was a great choice for our wedding stationary! Very prompt and creative!!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thank you Jamie for being so great to work with! We loved our saved the dates and invites! The style and quality was outstanding!

Profile Picture Veronica , 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I received so many comments on how beautiful our invitations were and how much fun our save the dates turned out! Jamie did a wonderful job taking our vision and working with us to make sure that it became something we both LOVED! Her dedication and quality is wonderfully reassuring to a stressed bride-to-be :)

Profile Picture User3541290, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews