205 Main Street #331, Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Banter & Charm

Banter & Charm is a boutique design studio in southwest Michigan offering letterpress and foil stamped wedding invitations. Each design is thoughtfully crafted by Sarah Brown, the creative force behind the brand.

Wedding invitations with elegant typography and minimal accents are Banter & Charm’s specialty. Classic and traditional with a touch of vintage; timeless designs that will still be in style thirty years from now.

Banter & Charm is based in St. Joseph, Michigan, but services clients worldwide. Consultations are available via email or phone (by appointment), and distance makes no difference during the design process. If you're near southwest Michigan, please get in touch to schedule an in person design consultation - I'd love to chat with you over a cup of coffee!

When you order wedding invitations from Banter & Charm, you are receiving one-on-one service from a real person - me: Sarah Brown! From the initial inquiry to the moment you receive your invitations, I will cheerfully answer any questions, and offer guidance every step of the way. Whether it's concerning your invitation wording, traditional etiquette, or you just don't know where to begin, I'm here for you.

Follow Banter & Charm on

4 Reviews for Banter & Charm

• Jamie

Jamie G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Sarah was absolutely a joy to work with. She was very accommodating and listened to what was important to us throughout the design process. She immediately understood my vision and created the most beautiful items for our wedding. I was overjoyed with how our invites and stationary turned out and we still have guests talking about how beautiful they were.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2017

Sarah was wonderful to work with! She was very accommodating to any special requests I had and was super helpful with providing a detailed process before I even ordered. She stuck to each of the deadlines she outlines when I placed my order and I was very pleased with my final product. I received quite a lot of compliments on how beautiful my invites turned out!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sharon · Married on 05/18/2013

I was looking for a classy seaside wedding invitation and Sarah's design was perfect. She answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly and sent samples for my review. The review process went smoothly and she met or exceeded every timeline. The invitations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations! If you want beautiful, classic invitations, Banter and Charm will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Banter & Charm Pricing

Banter & Charm Price Rates

Banter & Charm FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping

• 205 Main Street #331 Saint Joseph, MI, 49085 See on map
    Location of (Banter & Charm)