225 Fountain Street Northeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number

About Bad Bunny Design

Bad Bunny Design has been in the works for many years now. As a young child, I was always thriving to create. From paintings and drawings, to greeting cards and my own books, I've always had a taste for creating. In middle school, teachers and friends start to seriously ask, "What would you like to be when you grow up?" I had many different answers: a business woman, a police officer, a veterinarian -- and through high school those ideas changed but one always remained consistent - Designer.

Since I was very young, I would thumb through magazines or look up at billboards and think, "Wow, that'd be a really cool job to create things that people see every day." I worked on my drawing and composition through high school, and was accepted into Kendall College of Art and Design. In the first semester of college, many of my newly found friends realized that the career path of design was not right for them, something just didn't stick. But I felt at home. Kendall gave me the confidence I needed to pursue a career in Graphic Design.

In May 2014, I graduated with a BFA in Graphic Design from KCAD and have continued to use my design expertise to help brides with their weddings since!

Everyone's style for their wedding is different, which allows an invite designer to experiment with many styles of design and a wide range of colors.

I know how expensive weddings can be, and not everyone has an extravagant budget. I have also experienced, from working at a non-profit, that it is sometimes hard to change things around in a budget to accommodate what you need. I am hoping to help everyone get a beautifully designed invitation, no matter what your budget.

If your budget is big or small, I am here to design them all!

Follow Bad Bunny Design on

7 Reviews for Bad Bunny Design

1 User photo

Laura · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Save the Dates and Wedding Invites

Andrea with Bad Bunny Design made our Save the Dates and is currently working on our Wedding Invitations. Andrea made multiple options for our Save the Dates and is doing the same for our invitations. She took my ideas and made what I had in my head a reality! I wasn't sure what style I wanted for our Save the Dates, so she made multiple styles so I could see which one I liked best. She was in contact with me from the start and always got back to me right away. She is very reasonably priced compared to the other designers I looked at, too. I would 10/10 recommend Bad Bunny Design to anyone in need of a designer for their special day!!

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2020

Baby Shower invites were Amazing!

Andrea from Bad Bunny design made my baby shower invites in February. I sent her my idea and she made it come to life. I was not sure on what color scheme to go with and she sent over several different color schemes for me to choose from. Andrea also got them done very fast! I was not expecting to get them for a few weeks so I got in contact with her way ahead of time. But she got me proofs and different layouts the next DAY! Andrea has a true talent for making your ideas come to life. If you have any questions she is quick to answer them right away. She made the whole process simple. I am definitely going to use her in the future!

• Erin

Erin Laquiere · Married on 09/30/2017

Custom Wedding Invitations

Thanks to Bad Bunny Design we were able to get the perfect personalized wedding invites. Not only were they completed quickly, Andrea helped our vision come to life! She turned around several beautiful samples in record time and was very knowledgeable in helping us pick the right card stock to meet our budget and design needs. Her attention to detail and passion around her work made what would seem a stressful part of the wedding planning process a breeze. I received many compliments and would highly recommend Bad Bunny Design over anyone else!

Bad Bunny Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Grand Rapids, 49503 See on map
    Location of (Bad Bunny Design)