Occasions - Invitations & Announcements

Holt, MI View map

OCCASIONS, Invitations, Announcements & More...

Remember, invitations are all about first impressions. We offer traditional and contemporary designs to inspire. It is said that elegance lies in the details. Perfect your opening act with quality papers, inks, fonts and embellishments. Your guests will be excited to open the envelope!

Occasions specializes in Wedding Invitations however, we are happy to provide invitations for all life events and celebrations. Let me assist you in putting the perfect invitation/announcement ensemble together that will reveal a fabulous function is soon to take place.

Occasions offers invitations that can be totally customized to fit your personality and taste. I offer product lines that are moderately priced to high end. Whatever your choice and budget, you will have a beautiful invitation to present to your guests.

Customer service is important to me and I love taking care of all the details for you. I work with my clients by appointment only. You are provided the time you need to peruse our invitation designs at no rush. Reserve your appointment by contacting us, by either schedule on-line for those on the go, email us or make your reservation by phone.

Before we meet, I ask my clients to complete a Pre-appointment questionnaire. I will include the link with my confirmation email to you for our appointment.

Ask about customization..

Check out our website: www.occasionsandinvites.com Visit our Blog

Check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Check us out on Pinterest

Schedule on line https://www.facebook.com/OccasionsPaperLovelies/app_132413236962 or on our website. We will confirm within 24 hours!

Reserve your appointment today at (517) 290-3084 (cell)

Email us at info.occasionsandinvites@gmail.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Roberta Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Booking with Occasions was the best decision we made. Mary made selecting the invitations and stationary fun. Mary's attention to detail and thoroughness resulted in beautifully perfect invitations. We had the inside and outside envelopes addressed by the stationer -- it saved us hours of hand addressing and the look was neat and classy. For an extra cost, Mary made us a Seating Scroll --that way our guests could quickly determine where at what table they were seated and they didn't have to stop and pick up individual seating cards.
    Lisa Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mary helped me find the invitation of my dreams within my budget. I received so many compliments on our invitations. The quality was exceptional for the price. The programs were made for me in a very short timeframe. They coordinated with the invitations and Mary spent a lot of time on the phone with me to make sure every detail was correct. Mary is very timely in her responses and pays attention to every detail. It was wonderful to work with someone local and who I knew was just an email, phone call, or visit away. I would highly recommend working with Mary at Occasions!

Occasions - Invitations & Announcements's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! It was a pleasure to work with you! I am so happy you loved your invites, they truly were beautiful! I think blush and gold are my favorite colors and the gold foiling made them exquisite! I appreciate your review, thank you soooo much!
  • User2066958 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was introduced to Occasions through a local bridal show. I was very impressed with the quality and selection that I saw and made an appointment to discuss options with Mary. The meetings with Mary were AMAZING! Her dedication to making making my wedding special truly showed through each meeting, email, and phone call. Mary was always professional and quick to respond to any question or need I had. She had great insight into the small details such as addressing invitations, wording, fonts, and overall style.

The quality of the invitations I saw were unbeatable also. Before, meeting Mary at the bridal show, I had ordered sample invites off of various websites online. They do not even come close to the quality and sophistication of the products and service that Occasions has to offer.

I believe that the real excitement of a wedding for a guest starts the moment they open an invitation. The invitations and service through Occasions and Mary will not disappoint.

Occasions - Invitations & Announcements's reply:

Laura, you were a delight to work with! I loved how beautiful your invitations are and I have no doubt you will receive many compliments on them and your good taste! I wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage journey with Miguel! Best wishes to both of you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Occasions - Invitations & Announcements 1
Gift
Brides, Occasions will provide you up to 50 FREE Reception Cards when you order your invitation ensemble. All you have to do is visit our page at: https://www.facebook.com/OccasionsPaperLovelies Click Like, call us for an appointment, place your order and up to 50 receptions will be yours at no charge.'value could be more or less than $100.00 depending on invitation line selected.

By appointment, 3575 Scholar Lane Holt, 48842
517-694-6437

I meet with clients seeking invitations by appointment. I charge an appointment fee of $25.00 and will deduct that from your invitation order when your order is placed within seven (7) days of our appointment. Client meetings for invitations by appointment. Call me at 517-290-3084 for your appointment. You can also visit our website: www.occasionsandinvites.com or visit Occasions facebook page and Auto schedule your appointment if you are too busy to call.
Location of (Occasions - Invitations & Announcements)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding