5815 82nd St. Suite 145, PMB 230, Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number

About Little White Invite

Little White Invite is a multiple award winning stationery design studio located in Lubbock, Texas. We offer fine stationery for all occasions and offer custom design solutions as well. So contact us for an appointment so you see what Little White Invite can do for you. Great events begin with great stationery. Great stationery begins with Little White Invite. Contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation!

Follow Little White Invite on

mother of the groom place card
lwi box shape log
omaramywedding 9410

2 Reviews for Little White Invite

Little White Invite was AMAZING! I didn't realize how much help I actually needed until I started looking at online wedding invitations companies and feeling completely lost and overwhelmed. Jill was so helpful, she made the process so easy and fun! She made sure to only show me the options in my budget and that she already knew I would or could like. She was able to show us all of the options easily and quickly without overwhelming us. She is also super friendly and professional. This is the only way to go when it comes to wedding invitations. I could not have asked for a better experience and I LOVE the invitations that we decided on. I would recommend her to anyway planning a wedding or other event and I plan on using Little White Invite if I ever have another big event to plan. Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Hillary · Married on 06/28/2014

Enjoyed working with little white invite! She was friendly and showed several options that helped make the process of deciding on invitations much easier!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Little White Invite FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25