101 Centennial Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Map · Phone number

About Centennial Avenue

Hi there! I'm Ali, the owner and designer behind Centennial Avenue, a boutique stationery studio based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With a 'less is more' approach to design, my aesthetic is clean and fun with a focus on beautiful type and luxurious paper. I love being a part of my clients' big (and little) celebrations, and I like to think that my passion for design shows through in every printed piece.

I'm one of the lucky ones I suppose. I get to do the thing I love most for a full-time job. What began as a hobby-turned side job has become a full-blown business and I wouldn't have it any other way. Centennial Avenue officially began in early 2015 after a few years of coming home each night from my job in Marketing to design invitations and stationery for friends. In April of 2015, with the help and encouragement of many, I left my "day job" to pursue what mattered most to me. While I may live in Grand Rapids, the wonderful world wide web allows me to work with clients across the country.

When I'm not working, I am spending time with my little family: my husband, Todd, and our Mini Goldendoodle puppy, Hank. We love being with family and friends, traveling, cooking and trying out our awesome local restaurants and breweries.

Everything Centennial Avenue offers is designed for you. It is designed with intent and purpose, whether it is a custom piece or from our collection. We are driven to give you beautiful paper that tells your story, and inspires you to share that story with others. We are so honored to be part of your journey while you become part of ours. Now, let's make something pretty, shall we?

Please email me at: hello@centennialave.com to get started!

See more of my work on instagram! - https://www.instagram.com/centennialavenue/?hl=en

Follow Centennial Avenue on

9c0da93b4ff3f855 MichiganWeddingPhotographerLisaHammond 223
greenhouseshoot 00001

1 Reviews for Centennial Avenue

Jane · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough about the great experience we had working with Ali for our daughter's wedding which was the end of July 2017! Ali is so personable, friendly, eager to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and loved. She personalized every single detail, custom to what my daughter envisioned. She even took a photo my husband shot and turned it into a gorgeous watercolor looking product for our save the date. It was AMAZING!! At the very last minute, I emailed Ali to help me with a note to put in our welcome bags and within 24 hours, they were printed. Ali is on top of every detail. She LOVES what she does and the final product shows, she won't stop until you are 100% in love and satisfied with her work. Her custom work is worth every single penny. Love, love Ali!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Centennial Avenue FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25