Isle Media Reviews

Isle Media 5
Isle Media 6
Isle Media 7

Sharelle Cadiente · Married on 10/06/2018

Isle Media is like an Ohana. You can count on them.

We booked Isle Media 18 months in advance. First, we booked our SDE package to ensure their team was available on our date and later added the 10-hour photography package. We had the pleasure of communicating with Alan, Samantha and working with Lester, Ezrah, Michael, and the rest of the day-of team. The 18 months leading up to our wedding, communication was always on point. Isle media would respond to email and calls in a timely fashion, even if they were on another job that day. Their wedding finalization form was organized enough to where I could provide all the details they needed and the vision we wanted. On the day-of, their two teams showed up early to two separate locations (bride’s suite and groom’s beach house). Their photographers and videographers (along with the creative director) made everything feel easy, comfortable, and fun. At the venue, their team adjusted to the weather delays (thunderstorms) and worked through it. We even went outside and still did pictures in the rain after the indoor (backup location) ceremony. We had to cut our outside photo time by 30 minutes (due to light and rain delays) but the Isle Media team was able to capture those core shots we wanted. Despite the weather, they were very accommodating to the additional family shots and capturing the memorable moments late into the night. They even took into account some of the small changes I wanted, last minute. I would definitely recommend this talented company, Isle Media, to my friends and family for their future photo/video needs.

Steffen Herbst · Married on 09/22/2018

Better than we could have ever imagined!!

I love to give this recommendation, as we are still so impressed by the photography and videography of our wedding. We seriously did not expect the results to be that great. We're based in Cologne, Germany and when Alan and the Isle Media Team made the super far way over to Europe, they integrated seamlessly in an instant. It felt very comforting working with them, like we already talked for hours and everybody is such a nice person you would give the biggest trust, with you big day, literally. Looking at the pictures already felt like being there again, yet the video tops that. Our wedding is captured within that few minutes so good, fitting so much to us and our personal life. All the feedback of our friends and family is positive exclusively.

Veah Trp · Married on 08/12/2018

You won't regret it

You think you don't need videography, but really, you do.

My husband and I first thought that having videographers was an "extra" for our wedding but we were clearly wrong. I contacted Isle Media less than 3 months before our wedding and I am so glad that we did. Alan and the team were extremely flexible, especially with timeframes as we were travelling from Australia to Oahu. They were very professional and went more than the extra mile for us.

The videos are stunning! Our friends told us they cried watching, it was so beautiful. Thinking on it now, the investment was definitely well worth it, especially when you see the final product. I would not hesitate to recommend Isle Media.

Kristine · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Isle Media!! I used them as my videographers for my wedding this past summer. With my package I added on the Same Day Edit (SDE) video, which was shown at the reception, and all I can say is "WOW!!!" Everyone at the wedding was just blown away with the quality of the video that had been produced in just a few hours. Even after the wedding I have used that video to share with people and have kept the longer video for my own personal viewing. They sent me the full length video within 3 months of the wedding. I have friends who waited years for theirs.

Not knowing who the actual videographers were going to be on the day of, I was very impressed by the staff and how professional, timely, and friendly they were. They made the whole process so much fun! Everything was so natural and they also worked very well with my photographer! I would definitely hire them again for future videography needs.

Recel · Married on 06/20/2018

We LOVED our experience with Isle media! The day of edit captured so many great moments, the crew was super professional and gave easy to follow directions. They got all the shots that we wanted so we're so grateful to have had them! Mahalo!!

Josie · Married on 05/11/2018

We 100% recommend using Isle Media. They are beyond amazing, professional, fun, and the finished product is beyond what you’d expect! Without hesitation...book them!!!! Worth every penny!

Elise Diaz · Married on 04/05/2018

Oahu Wedding 2018

My husband and I are so glad we chose Isle Media to take our wedding photos and reception video this past spring in Oahu. From the beginning they were very professional and prompt with responding through email.

Our photographer was Reese and videographer Jamie. Prior to our wedding day they made sure they knew every moment that was important for us to capture. Our photos were PHENOMENAL! They even gave us a sneak peak that day and we were blown away at the quality. They went above and beyond to capture those big and small moments, and were very attentive to detail.

We are so grateful for the work everyone at the Isle Media team did to make sure we had our memories captured forever!

Isle Media 8

Traci · Married on 01/20/2018

I am so happy that we decided to have Isle Media do our engagement photos and the photography/videography for our wedding! My best friend/maid-of-honor insisted I go with them, and I don't regret it at all. She even gifted us with same-day edit, which was such a sweet touch to all the blood, sweat, and tears it took to plan everything haha! Alan, Lester, and their team responded very timely with all of our questions/concerns and the whole wedding party had a blast. I think the most embarrassing part was crying in front of them while I was reading my card from my husband! I've received my photos and now just waiting on our video. You can't go wrong with their quality, professionalism, and personality Isle Media's team brings! Thank you for everything!

Angela · Married on 10/24/2017

We wanted to do a really nice baby announcement photo. So we decided to use Isle Media! We wanted to take our pictures at Koolina, but the day before was storming so we were unsure weather or not the next day would have good weather; but it turned out to be a beautiful day. We've seen the work they've done through the years they've been in business and have always loved it. Since we had Tracy's (bf) dog included in our pictures, our photographer made us feel very comfortable and he was very patient with everything (Reece). As you can tell you can never predict what a dog might do next, Kona (dog) had his moments but Reece was still able to work through them. We enjoyed taking the photos as our photographer made us feel like our natural self. After looking through the photos, we were very satisfied! You can tell they put a lot of time and effort into the details of each photo; treating it as their own piece of art. I highly recommend Isle Media for all occasions and precious moments like our Baby Announcement!

Mahalo Isle Media LLC.

Isle Media 16
    Isle Media 17
    Isle Media 18

Tashina · Married on 10/15/2017

What a true joy and honor to have Alan and his team capture our wedding day with true perfection. They were SO easy to work with, so professional, and the Same Day Edit...wow, just wow. It is beyond worth it, not only for yourself but for your guests. Our guests are still talking about it and how incredible it was. I couldn't recommend Isle Media more, the best investment you could make for your wedding.

Joe · Married on 08/25/2017

We were very excited to work with Alan and the Isle Media team when and when we had met them a few days before our wedding in Oahu, we knew from that moment on that the experience will be great. Isle Media was very accommodating with our wedding schedule and plans and was a pleasure to work with. Our family and friends also enjoyed working with the Isle Media team during our wedding. What we remember the most was during our wedding day, we told Alan and his team snippets of what how we want our video to look like (they also provided us with a questionnaire to fill out), and everything we said, they incorporated in our highlight video and full video. Actually, they went above and beyond our expectations. When we received our videos, we couldn't stop watching them and got want we wanted - beautiful and cherished memories of our special day that we can look back on when we grow old. Isle Media, we can't thank you enough for everything and see you when we fly back to Oahu for our 10 year anniversary vow renewal!

kara · Married on 08/07/2017

Isle Media is the best in the business. I knew right from the start that they were the only photography and videography company I wanted to work with. They were very patient with me and my now husband during our photo sessions because we were very shy and new to being photographed. The final product exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!

• I

Icelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired Isle Media as our wedding videographers and love Alan and his entire team! The day of our wedding day we had Daylyn and he was awesome to work with, from meeting with the groom and groomsmen, then with the bride and bridesmaids. They capture everything important on the morning of our wedding day. Later the team travelled from Turtle Bay Resort to Waimea Valley and continued video coverage throughout our ceremony. Finally ending the night at our reception at the Honolulu Country Club and capturing all the details, important traditions, and even sneaking away with us for sunset video. We also had a SDE video and our wedding guest loved it! Especially since our ceremony and reception venues were in 2 different locations. Isle Media was so flexible and worked well with our photography team. We look forward to seeing our full length video soon! Thank you again! We are highly considering a gender reveal video in near future.
    =)

Terri · Married on 06/25/2017

Alan and the Isle Media team are very easy to work with- very professional, prompt with responding to emails and made us feel comfortable the entire time while shooting. We are very pleased with our engagement shoot pictures, same-day edit, wedding photos and final wedding edit. They returned our photos and videos within a reasonable amount of time (2 weeks for engagement pictures and 3 months for the wedding pictures and video). We believe that you get what you pay for, and Isle Media's price in comparison to product is definitely worth it! No complaints here!

Carly · Married on 06/24/2017

Isle Media's photos turned out amazing! I am in love with them and cannot stop looking through every single one! It took some time to receive the final product, but it was well worth the wait! We went with the lite photography and video option and still have almost 600 photos. The team that did our wedding was very nice, friendly, funny, and professional. 100% would do again.

Isle Media 19
    Isle Media 20
    Isle Media 21
    Isle Media 22
    Isle Media 23

Kati · Married on 05/27/2017

UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED! I could not recommend anyone more! Alan and Jeremiah did the best job with our wedding video. They captured all of the sweetest moments (even those we didn't know weee sweet at the time) and produced the most gorgeous, heartfelt video that we will cherish for our entire life. All the feels every time we watch it!!! They were so wonderful to work with, both in preparation, day of, and after the big day!

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

We cannot thank Alan and his team at Isle Media enough for their amazing services and professionalism through the whole wedding process. They were prompt with email replies and delivery of products (within the terms of our contract). We chose one of their photo/video packages that included an engagement shoot and same-day edit video. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera, nor are we even close to being photogenic, but Lester (our photographer) really made us feel comfortable and guided us through a lot of the poses. We appreciated the fact that Lester was also our photographer for our wedding day. With someone familiar behind the camera, we felt at ease and knew that we would have amazing photos of our special day. We loved our engagement and wedding pictures so much we wanted to share them with all of our guest, so we used them on our save-the-dates and thank you cards. We were very impressed with our full video as well. They were able to capture all of those special moments, all of our guests having a great time, and all of the emotions that we felt throughout the entire day. When we received our final video product, my husband said "I forgot how much fun we had even though it was hectic. I was smiling while watching it." We also received tons of compliments from guests on the same-day-edit video we showed at our reception. Check it out https://vimeo.com/218363065

Adam · Married on 05/18/2017

Alan has incredible talent or should I say a gift for making extremely high quality videos that will most certainly be a highlight of your big day and forever. I asked Alan to shoot a video capturing my wife and I time as a couple leading up to the marriage that I could play at my reception. It was last minute and without hesitation he created a masterpiece! The video brought out all emotions from the guests! My wife is Japanese and I wanted her to speak her native tongue for her family, I asked Alan can we add English subtitles and Japanese subtitles in the video, this was very very important in making the video perfect so all guest could really enjoy. It was executed perfectly. Easily 10 stars! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FOR YOURSELF! https://vimeo.com/217943829

MC · Married on 05/11/2017

Isle Media is amazing! We booked them for photo and videography with same-day-edit for our wedding day. The whole team was truly professional in every aspect. They were able to capture our special day as we had envisioned it, which was truly impressive considering they didn't know us; and, we only communicated via email the entire time. We looked at several photo/video services and we're glad that we chose Isle Media. Thanks again Alan, Lester, Mike, & Jeremiah!

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

I can literally not say enough good things about working with Alan and the Isle Media team. It all started when we attended a wedding a few years ago that Alan filmed and knew after seeing the first day edit and full feature film that Alan and Isle Media were it for us when the time came. Three years later – Alan shot our wedding weekend in Greenville, South Carolina. From the get go, communicating with Isle Media was easy and simple. Very straight forward - no funny business. We knew from the get go that Alan and his talented team really CARED about us and our wedding day. We became friends. We trusted them and felt so comfortable which is pretty much impossible for an OCD bride planning a destination wedding! Our breath was literally taken away – they Isle Media team made us feel so special and even brought us huge sparklers to add to the video and footage. The quality of service and video Alan and team put together was insane – they are SO talented! It really makes a huge difference to work with a vendor that you can trust and know they want the best for you – especially in wedding planning. 2 months later our guests are still commenting on the drone and video footage they were able to capture. And the turnaround time was incredible! We cannot thank Alan and his team enough for capturing our wedding weekend and truly becoming a friend and trusted partner. Alan and team will travel anywhere and work with you on a package that is right for you - thank you SO MUCH Alan!

Joseph · Married on 03/18/2017

They are an amazing group of professionals who are efficient, creative and friendly. They definitely made our engagement session, wedding day and reception memorable for the rest of our lives. They are affordable, and most of all the best investment you can make to make your day/night the best you've ever had!
    We greatly appreciate the hard work, professionalism and the speed at which they tended to our needs, questions and concerns. They are creative in their photography, but were always open to suggestions that the bride and I had regarding certain photo aspects. We truly loved working with their friendly team members, and would recommend this group to anyone out there who needs a great photographer (aka everyone out there!) These guys are truly talented, and I would definitely use them again in the future for any occasions!

Erica · Married on 02/25/2017

I am beyond happy with the work of Isle Media! I would give 6 stars if it was an option! Alan Sangpan was in close email correspondence prior to our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for selecting a video package within our budget. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Alex and Jeremiah work as a team to shoot our wedding. I loved their attention to detail and artistic ideas! They took video of me and my bridesmaids getting ready in our robes, groomsmen getting ready, ceremony, post ceremony beach, shoot, and reception. They were excellent at getting the wedding party to relax and act natural which is so important. They were like ninjas with the video, you could sense they were there but we never felt bombarded by the camera. I loved that by the end of the shoot my husband and I felt like the videographers were old friends. The quality of the videos are out of this world! Highly encourage you to book Isle Media!

Rebekah · Married on 02/18/2017

EXCELLENT. Highly recommend

Isle Media was amazing. We had an excellent consult prior to our wedding day and they knew everything to ask me that I would not have even thought of. Day of was a dream - everything ran smoothly (they had our schedule memorized) and we barely noticed we were being videotaped. Our same day edit was beautiful and so nice to share with family instantly.

Fast forward two years - I was unable to find our video (I must not have saved the file and did not realize). I emailed Isle Media (I was worried I may not be able to recover our video) and they responded within hours and had a new link for me to download. I now have our video safely stored in multiple locations!!!!

Thank you to the entire Isle Media team. I would use you again and again.

Laurie · Married on 11/10/2016

I can't believe we almost did not have a videographer for our wedding!!! What were we thinking?!? We were referred to Isle Media by our Wedding Coordinator at Aloha Bridal Connections. I checked out their website and was so impressed with their work. I emailed them and received a response shortly after. Alan was great with answering my questions and was able to make recommendations to fit our needs. We initially went with two videographers for 8 hours. After a few months of watching some more of their work, we decided to go all out and add the same-day-edit, I mean, we only get married once, might as well right? We are so glad we did! Our SDE was so amazing and beyond our imagination. By popular demand, we even played it twice at the reception! The suspense of waiting a few months is killing me but at least I can watch our SDE on repeat until then!

Alan, you and your team were such a pleasure to work with. It was such a seamless process and sometimes I'd forget you all were around. We cannot wait to see our full edit video!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your amazing talent in capturing our special day.

If you're debating whether or not to book Isle Media, you should stop now and just pull the trigger! You won't be disappointed!!

Donna · Married on 11/03/2016

We went with IsleMedia for our Wedding last November 2016.After coming across Islemedia on Instagram, We watched videos on their Vimeo site and We instantly fell in love! Simple, romantic, and amazing quality! After talking to Alan, we knew we wanted him and his team to be a part of our special day. And we are so glad we did! Alan was always prompt to answer our emails, any questions that we had and was very generous with his time. They were extremely responsive throughout the entire wedding process , kind and so easy to work with. They captured the most beautiful moments perfectly. The video was such high quality and will be something we will treasure and share with our loved ones forever!
    We would recommend Islemedia in a heartbeat to anyone that is looking for a wedding videographer. They do amazing work!! I promise you would not be disappointed.