• Photos & Videos 23

About HI Light Wedding Films

Hi Light Films shoots with an eye for candid moments so that you may enjoy your day as it naturally unfolds. Our team takes personal pride in their unobtrusive shooting, color, light, composition, sound and editing to tell the unique story of your wedding day!

Owned and managed by renowned wedding film maker Jordan Nagasako, Hi Light Films is an award winning team of passionate wedding cinematographers with many years of experience from various backgrounds, all giving their own personal touch to our beautiful crafted wedding films.

• Additional hours

HI Light Wedding Films 5
HI Light Wedding Films 6
  • Jamie

Jamie Bowden · Married on 06/29/2019

The vendor you never thought you needed.

I honestly wasn't planning on booking a videographer. I was trying really hard to stick with my budget. I invested in an amazing photographer and that was the part I was always told NOT to skimp on. Then I came across videographers. I told myself I didn't NEED one, but that was a lie. Hi Light Films is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I laughed so hard with Amber and Mike. We felt so comfortable. My husband...ahh, still sounds weird, haha. We were able to be ourselves. They created an environment that allowed us to be organic. Nothing was forced, nothing was fake or over the top. It meant the world to us. Seeing the actual final product, omggg. I did my research and once again my research did NOT let me down. I've literally watched the video 10 times already. Everyone I share the video with is amazed. Everything from the quality of the video to the music. It's a dream come true. This day was so important to us and Hi Light Films created something to last us forever. You don't NEED fancy flowers or expensive shoes. Cut back on other parts, but don't cut back here. Consider it an investment that will give back for years. Thank you Hi Light Films!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn Fields · Married on 06/14/2019

Exceeded all expectations

I couldn’t say enough about this company. Coming from Ohio and not knowing much about any Hawaiian wedding companies I was worried about making the wrong choice, but I couldn’t be more happy about choosing HiLight films. They captured our wedding day perfectly and so many people said it looked like a hollywood film. It has such a romantic and artistic feel that only a true professional could do. They were also super kind and made us feel comfortable about everything. I come from a family of photographers and videographers and you could say i’m pretty picky so trust me when I say they are worth every penny! I would choose a video over so many other wedding expenses and my husband agrees. Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

HI Light Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• A Maui Wedding Day
    A Maui Wedding Day Wedding Planners

Jordan is professional and always great to work with! His product is supberb!

• Wailuku, 96793 See on map