Irish Coffee Pub Reviews

12 | East Islip, NY

12 Reviews for Irish Coffee Pub

12 Irish Coffee Pub Reviews

Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

my wedding was held here yesterday, 12.2.2017. my husband and i had joked around for years about getting married here, and then we just did it. the food was amazing, the staff were so helpful, and Michael (our wedding attendant) was SO incredibly helpful all day. we are SO glad we chose ICP for our wedding!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

I had my rehearsal dinner here and it was perfect! The food, service and atmosphere were all amazing!

tim · Married on 08/13/2016

Irish Coffee Pub catered our wedding in Aug 2016, which was held at a vineyard on the North Fork. Stephen at ICP was with us from the first meeting until the wedding. He met with us on several occasions leading up the wedding to plan out all of the details such as cocktail hour layout, reception layout, select chairs/tables/linens/etc, and of course make the food selections (Lots of other caterers leave it to you to separately book everything except the food - all the way down to forks and knives). Excellent communication with us the whole time. Stephen did a fantastic job handling everything.
    The ICP handles more aspects of the wedding day at a vineyard (or similar venue) wedding than anyone else. All food is prepared on site and everything was very fresh, tasty, and timely. We got lots of compliments on the food. They even man stock and man the bar, which was great too. Stephen was right on site for us throughout the entire wedding day starting with setup and was probably the last one to leave that night. Given the amount of responsibility that Stephen and the ICP took on, we couldn't have asked for more. Extremely detail oriented, reliable, high quality, and professional. Highly recommend them for weddings!

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

We got married at Martha Clara Vineyards on June 25, 2016 and if you ever get married there or need a caterer elsewhere: go with Irish Coffee Pub! For starters, Stephen, the caterer, is on top of EVERYTHING! He was incredibly attentive to our questions and was always available to meet when we needed (my husband and I live in Washington, DC and often had very narrow windows of time to meet). He knew the venue inside and out, and, because of his great leadership and highly professional staff, everything went along smoothly. The food was absolutely delicious; I keep getting compliments on the food--not only that, but he made sure my husband and I had time to actually eat at our own wedding. And it was so affordable! Irish Coffee Pub not only serves amazing meals, but the cake and glassware/flatware rentals are included in the price. Plus, Stephen has an amazing Irish brogue, how could you not love that?

Mike · Married on 06/04/2016

We cannot give enough praise to Stephen and his staff at the Irish Coffee Pub for the work they put in to our wedding at Bedell Cellars in Cutchogue! We had originally booked a different caterer, but due to a series of unfortunate events, we were left without a caterer and needed to find an alternative. It ended up being a blessing in disguise, because Stephen at the Irish Coffee Pub simply went above and beyond all expectations and gave us the wedding of our dreams. He was very responsive to all of our requests, and always made time to meet with us. He is very detail-oriented and committed to delivering for his clients. All of our guests were blown away by the quality of the food and service. I cannot think of anyone I would rather have catering an event than Stephen and his staff. Thanks Stephen!

Meredith · Married on 05/28/2016

We used Irish Coffee Pub as our caterer for our wedding at Martha Clara Vineyards over Memorial Day weekend. It was amazing! First of all, Stephen is wonderful to work with. He is extremely detail-oriented and organized. He responds to emails and calls immediately and was super communicative. He's also really flexible and was so willing to work with us to make sure everything was just as we wanted it.

The food is also AMAZING! We are still getting compliments on the hors d'oeuvres. The cocktail hour was perfectly timed, the servers were attentive and friendly, and the food was out of this world. The quantity and quality is just amazing, and they're very reasonably priced. The dinner was also excellent. We gave our guests a choice of steak, chicken, and fish, and everyone has told us that their food was delicious.

All in all, I can't say enough about how wonderful Irish Coffee Pub is. The quality of the food and the wonderful experience working with Stephen can't be beat. I highly recommend them!

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

We used Irish Coffee Pub as our caterer for our wedding a couple months ago. We had the opportunity to meet with one of the owners, Stephen, multiple times during our planning process. Stephen was so helpful and patient with us while making our menu selections. Even more importantly, ALL of our guests LOVED the food. It has been two months since our wedding and we are still receiving rave reviews. Couldn't be happier that we selected Irish Coffee Pub for our wedding!

Maria & John · Married on 06/26/2015

Our daughter and son-in-law used Martha Clara Vineyard as their venue and the Irish Coffee Pub as their caterer. Stephen and Eric were wonderful, as well as their staff! The cocktail hour was exquisite ! The presentation of their food choices was both beautiful and delicious. The level of professionalism was outstanding throughout the evening. They worked so smoothly with MC , it was hard to tell who was responsible for what. It didn't seem to matter....they all just got the job done together. They were truly terrific!!! The entrees and passed around sides were perfect and extremely tasty! I hope to try their restaurant very soon.

Beautiful room, excellent food and perfect service.

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2014

The Irish Coffee Pub catered our wedding at Martha Clara Vineyards on 6/22/14, and each day guests continue to let us know how fantastic they thought all of the food was. Stephen was very, very helpful with every question, concern, and silly question we had. They were very flexible with all of our requests. I live in Maryland therefore planning my wedding on Long Island took a bit of extra work, and he was there to make every step easier. At no point was I worried about the set up of the venue space or ceremony space as the Irish Coffee pub was taking care of it and Stephen was able to illustrate everything to me at our meetings. We had to squeeze a lot into every meeting because of my long distance planning, and he was as accommodating as could be. They even met with us Memorial Day weekend for last minute plans that I was getting nervous about.
    This is not "Wedding food", every item was fantastic. Our guests were full after the DELICIOUS cocktail hour, and then as I walked around later, I noticed completely empty plates after dinner.
    The Irish Coffee Pub knows what they are doing, and I would not hesitate to recommend using them. It is one less thing you will have to stress about for the big day!

The Irish coffee pub was our venue for our winter wedding. The venue is so beautiful & very elegant. The food was very important to us and for our guests, and they did not disappoint!! EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT HOW ALL OF THE FOOD WAS SOOO DELICIOUS!! Thank you to the Irish coffee pub and their staff for helping make our wedding day perfect!!

Diana · Married on 11/06/2011

WOW! They were perfect. The first venue I visited and we booked that very night! I only had two months to plan my wedding and they helped every step of the way. They were professional, the food was UNBELIEVABLE and the staff has a wonderful vibe. They guarded my homemade decorations and even when a last minute disaster happened the night before the wedding, one of the managers went to the store himself to hunt down a replacement for a broken vase! I had zero stress the day of my wedding, and that was very much thanks to the Irish Coffee Pub!