Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number

About Felico's Catering

Felico's has been providing off-premise catering services for 25 years. At Felico's we pride our selves on providing impeccable services and only the best food. Over the past several years we have perfected the off-premise wedding , by listening to our customers we have been able to execute their vision for the perfect Wedding.

Felico's not only deliverers on a memorable menu, but we are a full service caterer complete with party planning. We can assist you with finding other local vendors for everything from entertainment to equipment rentals. Felico's gives you the benefits of an on premise catering venue by providing our party planning services. Felico's provides more then exceptional food for your special day we are there to help you plan every step of the way.

Felico's also offers budget conscious menus for those looking to save money while still enjoying delicious quality foods. We are aware of many different dietary restrictions and preferences and can create a menu to meet those needs.

At Felico's we have an in house bakery, Pink Poppy, which offers custom designer cakes and baked goods that are not only delicious but are gluten free.

Please call us for a tasting, once you taste our food you will understand why Felico's has been in business for 25 years and why we are a leader in off premise catering!

Follow Felico's Catering on

9 Reviews for Felico's Catering

1 User photo

Felico's Catering 1

Laurie · Married on 04/14/2018

Expect more than all you had hoped for ... Amazing food, presentation, staff YES ... but most of all they understand the stress and underlying dynamics and help smooth over rough patches to help you enjoy YOUR day to the fullest ... thinking about all they did for me behind the scenes brings t ars to my eyes ... I appreciate them so much!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Felico's Catering 2

Deborah · Married on 06/05/2016

UNBELIEVABLE !! We are blown away by the above and beyond level of service that Felico's owner and staff delivered to us on our wedding day. From the day we met several months before our event Jennifer , the event coordinator , was a calming force in what could be a very confusing and stressful time. She was very knowledgeable, professional and extremely personable. She visited us several times at our house to plan the layout and flow of the wedding. The week before our wedding, our day was being threatened with severe thunder storms and heavy rain. Let's say I was beyond a mess, but in came Frank the owner to the rescue. Both he and Jen worked with the tent company to come up with a plan that would ensure me that the day would be spectacular. Frank watch the weather forecast up to the second before my cocktail hour and made decisions that made the day seamless. As I write this I am in tears because what could have been a disaster turned into our dream wedding day and I am forever grateful to Frank and Jen for making it happen. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!! THE STAFF WAS AMAZING!! My guest are continually complementing me on how amazing the catering company was. It was raining for the ceremony and the staff was ushering my guest under umbrellas from their cars to the ceremony tent...I can go on and on. Our day was perfect and it we owe it all to Frank, Jen and the staff at Felico's. Did I mention the food was amazing.. I will be catering all my future parties with them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Mr. and Mrs. Victor Doyle 6.5.16

Sent on 06/17/2016

Christine · event on 09/21/2014

I had a surprise 70th bday party for my mother and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my guests. Food was excellent and have used this company on more than one occasion. Each time they were better and better!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Felico's Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Caribbean, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Farmingdale, 11735 See on map
    6317771999 (Phone number)
    6317771998 (Other Phone Number)
    6317771373 (Fax Number)
    Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. We are happy to schedule appointments around your schedule, please call if you are unable to meet with us during regular business hours.