Iliana Morton- Photographer Reviews

9 | San Francisco, CA

9 Reviews for Iliana Morton- Photographer

Chelsea · Married on 03/09/2013

Iliana was amazing to work with! Before our wedding we chatted through email and she was professional and answered all of my questions thoroughly while still being down to earth and making me feel comfortable. She responded promptly to all of my emails and was very attentive to our needs. She provided her service at a great value and was very flexible and accommodating to exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day she arrived early and during our ceremony she captured every important moment without causing a distraction. Our portrait session afterwards was so much fun! Iliana captured some beautiful moments and even when we weren't posing she was running around trying to capture every little detail so nothing was missed. She did not waste a second of the time that we had booked her for. She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable and kept everything running along seamlessly. Iliana was such a joy to work with and made our special day even more perfect. A few days after our wedding she sent me a preview of some of the shots, which were gorgeous. Not too long after that I received the link to our online gallery. I was very pleased with how quick everything was! The pictures came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Iliana captured our wedding celebration in such an amazing way and her pictures will soon be hanging all over our house! I would recommend Iliana to anyone who wants to capture any special moment in their lives. She is so kind and professional and talented and I hope to get the chance to work with her again in the future!

Katarina · Married on 11/03/2012

Iliana is very professional, artistic and personal. She knows great locations and views for wonderful and memorable pictures. My husband and I felt at ease with her and she makes photography session relaxed and fun. Iliana has great and sweet personality. Prompt and professional. Absolutely love our wedding pictures!

Allie · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I are in love with Iliana! She's probably the nicest person we've ever met. From our engagement session to our wedding session, she's been amazing and she's so good at what she does. Iliana also has helped us in so many ways outside of photography! She helped us with our timeline, find our amazing florist, and threw in some extras. We love her and appreciate all her hardwork. Our wedding guests called her the photography ninja because she seemed to bounce from one place to the next. My coordinator, vendors, family, and friends all raved about her and loved the sneak peak she provided a few days after the wedding! I wish she still lived in San Diego but if we are ever in need of some professional photography--my husband and I are willing to drive up to San Fran for her!

Meagan · Married on 11/11/2011

I contacted Iliana three weeks before my wedding, desperately needing a photographer. She was amazing! I knew this was the one aspect of my wedding day I did not have to worry about. My pictures are incredible, I am getting enlargements done on the majority of them. She has captured some of the most beautiful moments. Thank you for giving me moments in time I can cherish for ever.

michelle · Married on 09/04/2011

Iliana did such an amazing job as our wedding photographer! It started with our engagement session where she made us feel at ease. On our wedding day Iliana did a fantastic job at staying on schedule and has enormous talent for knowing when, where, and how to capture those perfect moments. She went above and beyond her job duties on that day to make me feel special which totally outweighed the stress that some other vendors had placed on me (hair dresser not showing up, officiant over an hour late). To top it off, my husband and I now have the most beautiful wedding pictures to cherish forever because she did a great job!

Keith · Married on 06/05/2010

Iliana provided outstanding photographs of my daughters wedding in June 2010. We were simply in awe at the quality of her photographs and her unique settings. She even provided a DVD slideshow that was a hit with those who could not attend the wedding.

Elaine · Married on 08/27/2011

I must say, I feel like I should say honestly that I have had nothing but a wonderful experience working with Iliana. She was always very kind and generous and professional when working with me and my husband. I just got back the pictures from our vow renewal and I am very happy. The wait was worth it, and I will definitely reccomend her to any of my friends who will be in need of a photographer in the future. The pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to get prints made and hang them for all to marvel! Beautiful!

Melanie · Married on 08/01/2012

My husband and I couldn't have found a better photographer to capture the memories for both our wedding day and our maternity shoot. Iliana is a very down to earth, innovative, attentive person as well as photographer. Her ability to capture realistic, priceless moments is absolutely amazing. Iliana Morton Photography is the way to go!

Heather · event on: 07/17/2012

Iliana was so much fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable, which is exactly what we needed for our engagement photos.