Iced Two Perfection Reviews

4 | Hurst, TX

4 Reviews for Iced Two Perfection

Caitlynne · Married on 05/29/2016

Awesome to work with, and our cake was not only gorgeous, but it tasted amazing as well.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Larisa · Married on 06/05/2015

Martie, the owner/baker, is very professional and is great at what she does. I have used her for several different occassions and I have yet to be disappointed. I always give her my thoughts and then i hand the reigns over for her to run with. She has always exceeded my expectations. She has been and will be my go to for cake/cupcake needs.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Corey · Married on 12/06/2014

Awesome cakes that not only look amazing, but taste amazing! Martie (the owner) did my wedding cake and I told her to just go with her creativity and surprise me with an awesome cake, ,it was very special to me. She went above and beyond, it was beautiful and the best cake I've ever had in my life.

Sent on 11/16/2015

My cakes for my wedding where completely awesome! So awesome I now use Iced two Perfection for all my cake needs cupcakes for coworkers to birthdays! My sons R2D2 cake was so awesome that I had a hard time cutting it!

Sent on 11/16/2016