I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 4
I Want To Marry You Weddings 5
I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
I Want To Marry You Weddings 7

The officiant and his company was very timely in responses :)

Sent on 02/15/2015
  • User4791970 · 2+ years ago

Jade was the most incredible wedding co ordinator she was soo quick at replying to emails and i was always kept in touch and even afterwards the professionalism was great. Reverand watters was very funny and was a fantastic officiant.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Joker · Married on 12/27/2014

It was a sunset wedding. It was simple but perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2014

krystal · Married on 12/21/2014

Reverend Watters was very friendly and professional. He made us feel very confident during the ceremony even though we did not practice before hand. He took time to make sure very thing was set up perfectly and that we had beautiful pictures.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Haley · Married on 12/21/2014

This is a wonderful couple who perform and take photos of the whole ceremony, it was about an hour long and absolutely beautiful! We had 4 guests at Waialae Beach Park in Honolulu and I could not have asked for a more amazing spot. They were very accommodating and overall pleasant. It you are looking for a casual, fun and loving ceremony then these folks are it!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2014

I HIGHLY recommend this company! they were able to plan my beach wedding in less than 7 days, even though they were out of town. Pastor Joseph was AMAZING! I have nothing but good things to say about my wedding! it was truly an amazing day!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Reverend Watters was great. His office was always very responsive to inquiries and the process was very easy. It rained the day we were supposed to have our wedding and he was willing to move to the next day. We had a very positive experience overall and our wedding day turned out to be really nice.

Sent on 12/29/2014

N. Lynn · Married on 11/13/2014

Reverend Watters and Jade provided very professional and efficient service with attention to personal detail. Dave and I are very thankful to Reverend Watters for sharing our beautiful, intimate, and loving wedding moments. He addressed every spiritual need in a humble and reflective way with a focus on God and our love and happiness. We, like many couples, requested a unique experience with natural ambience in the great outdoors and we specifically wanted a small, unfussy, private, and meaningful wedding which allowed for our needs at the same time honoring God, our marriage, nature, life, light, and love. Reverend Watters very quickly understood our wishes and shared much more than we could ever have communicated in our pre-wedding conversations INCLUDING pictures. We are overwhelmed with appreciation and highly recommend Reverend Watters for all occasions and for any ministerial needs. Mahalo

Sent on 12/20/2014

I found Reverend Watters via internet search and went with him based on all the reviews on a few wedding websites. He and his wife Jade were as good as the reviews and more. He has several different packages to fit different people and he was very informative about the different services and locations. Even more helpful, as visitors to Hawaii, he gave us so much insight as to the worthwhile and money saving ways to enjoy Hawaii for the rest of our stay. Also we chose a beautiful isolated beach that turned out to be very windy and he and Jade quickly adapted and found positions that got us the best pictures. Jade's photography was professional and romantic, and we had so many favorites to pick from. They very quickly turned around our photos, with enhancements and an amazing photo slideshow within a couple days. We are very happy they made our day and trip so special and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Tiffanie · Married on 10/30/2014

We had a very positive experience with Watters and his wife, Jade. They were able to turn our ceremony around in 48 hours for a truly wonderful sunset ceremony. We definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Rene · Married on 10/13/2014

Jade and Reverand Watters were amazing! The ceremony was touching and heartfelt, the Hawaiian touches were beautiful and unexpected and my son and daughter in law appreciated that Reverand Watters took the time to discuss the seriousness of the marriage commitment! The flowers were stunning and I cannot tell you in words how gorgeous the pictures are! You are a wonderful team and couple and our family was blessed to have you take care of Austin and Julia Mc Cool 's wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

They were awesome. From explaining how things went to making sure it was exactly what we wanted and even changed things around after they arrived to accomodate us. They took some additional photos and emailed them to us. We just can't say enough good things about both Reverend Watters and his wife Jade.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Tatiana · Married on 10/01/2014

We had an amazing ceremony with Reverend Watters! He was number one when we did a research for the officiant and he proved it. We definitely recommend him as a professional and a good person also.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Bryan · Married on 09/09/2014

Absolutely the most wonderful service for the value! They offered and applied military discounts to our contract. Friendly, curteous, and flexible. The couple that own and run this service are absolutely wonderful people.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Nelson · Married on 08/16/2014

Despite a hiccup due to an unplanned beach reclamation just prior to our wedding, reverend Watters and his wife Jade worked it out so that our wedding was better than we could have imagined! They are great people, strongly recommended.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Alani · Married on 08/06/2014

Rev Watters and Jade was incredible to work with. Rev Watters always answered his phone which was a huge plus for us because we were coming from the mainland. Answered any questions we had, huge help with paper work, made our day very pleasant and so awesome to work with. Got amazing photos as well! Rev Watters and his wife Jade were amazing! Couldn't have asked for better.
    My husband and I are very happy with their services. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/26/2014

Rodney and I called the Minister the day before we decided to get Married! And he had no problem with the short notice! We really appreciated it and also his lovely wife sang us a Hawaiian love song, it was very beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • User4220708 · 2+ years ago

The morning of our wedding, the weather was stormy. We had planned an early morning ceremony at Lanikai Beach in Kailua and it was chaos amongst us as the rain continued to crash on the roof. With the wedding only an hour away, I called Reverend Watters in a panic. He was willing to meet us in town instead. We sent out the message to our guests that we may have to move the wedding location to Honolulu. As we were scrambling to pack, the heavens started to open up. We decided to take a chance and stay in Kailua. Reverend Watters and his wife, Jade, agreed to change plans again and meet us in Lanikai again.

In the chaos of the morning, our wedding music arrangements and Skype set up for far away families fell apart. Arriving at the beach, we were trying to get things in order and I thought things were going to just continue to fall apart.

But from the moment I looked into Reverend Watter's kind eyes, I knew we were in good hands and it was all going to work out. He was very calm and kept us focused on pulling ourselves together. Jade helped us tie details together, from improvising the music to finishing the flower girls's hair. She was also our photographer as well.

The wedding went on without a hitch. The clouds opened up over Lanikai beach, and the sun smiled on us as we continued to be blessed. Jade took such amazing photos - I would not even consider hiring a professional photographer even if I could do it all over again. Thanks to Reverend Watters and Jade, I had the wedding of my dreams and more... For a day that started out as a disaster, it was nothing but a happy moment and truly picture perfect! You just have to see pictures to believe : http://1drv.ms/1p1BvSo

I would recommend them to any bride who wants someone kind, who enjoys what they do, and truly cares about you.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2014

Our wedding was perfect, they made us feel very comfortable and kept it professional.

Need to put more samples of pictures and make sure they show up. Some pictures don't show up on the website.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Cami · Married on 06/12/2014

It was my dream wedding! I wouldn't have changed a thing. Rev. Watters and Jade made our beach sunset wedding magical.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Cecil · Married on 06/11/2014

Rev. Watters and his wife did an excellent job for our beach wedding. They were always ready to answer any questions we had and supplied the moral support that we needed. The ceremony was at the Lanikuhonua Beach, Kapolei, Hawaii and we could have not used a better or more beautiful place. The ceremony was terrific and priced very reasonable.
    We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Hawaii.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Everett and Ashia · Married on 05/24/2014

Thank you so much for creating such a special ceremony for us. It was truly perfect and unforgettable. Even with the changes that we made very last minute you did such an incredible job. The vows were perfect, the pouring of the sand was a beautiful experience and the photography was spectacular! I will be recommending you to anyone looking to have a wonderful never to be forgotten day!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jason & Reena · event on 05/21/2014

Reverend Watters and his wife made our vow renewal outstanding. The setting, service, music and pictures were everything we wanted. It was a perfect Hawaii experience.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Mercedes · Married on 05/17/2014

Beautiful wedding ceremony! The Rev. really likes things to go the way he is used to it, because he has been doing weddings for many years, but I did make a few changes that I wanted being that it was our wedding (whether I would see it or not). The words that he stated for the ceremony was truly beautiful. it had everyone in tears. Jade (the wife) was such a great help, and she was so so so friendly, not to mention she has such an amazing voice! Overall, great experience!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Richard · Married on 05/12/2014

It was a great wedding ceremony, everything we expected. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2014