I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 5
I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
I Want To Marry You Weddings 7

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Very nice staff didn't have any problems getting in touch with them.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2018

So helpful! They really made our day one to remember!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Hung · Married on 06/10/2018

Great service, Jade has provided me wedding service more than my expectation. She was very nice & helpful with everything.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Melinda · Married on 06/02/2018

Very beautiful ceremony, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Janine · Married on 03/12/2018

My now husband and I booked this wedding/elopement 2 weeks prior to the event. The beautiful "Jade" accommodated us instantly via email and made it so easy. We arrived to our brilliant Rev Watters, photographer & videographer early and ready for action. The ceremony was wwaayyy more than we could've expected and Rev Watters was a joyous and beautifully spoken celebrant. He also sweetly cared for our little one while we had photo's on the beach. Pete and I will always be grateful for the special day that was OUR WEDDING DAY.
    Your grateful Newly Wed's

Sent on 03/31/2018

gregory · Married on 12/30/2017

Reverend Watters and Jade were awesome.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Sheria · Married on 10/30/2017

Words cannot compliment Jade and Rev Waters enough. We contacted several venues to prepare for our destination wedding. All responded but Jade and Rev Waters went above the rest and actually called us to discuss their services and our expectations. They kept in com until the day of the ceremony. The employees at the Hawaii Health Department also complimented Jade and Rev Waters. Unaware of the rush hour traffic and detours we were running late and literally going in circles. Once we arrived Rev Waters seeing my frustration and anxiety took extra time to get me the bride grounded and prayed with us. The humility and compassion displayed by Jade and Rev Waters at I Want to Marry You Weddings deserve an infinity of stars. May God continue to bless them to bless others. They will forever be a shining star in our paths as we begin our journey as one.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I decided to keep our wedding simple so we eloped to Oahu in October. I found I Want to Marry You Weddings on Yelp and as soon as I called I knew I wanted to work with them. Reverend Watters and his wife Jade were so kind and helpful and easy to work with. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, photographer and “witness”. They made our day so special!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 8
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 9
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 10
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Jade and Rev Watters are sweet people. The ceremony was beautiful and the pictures came out nice.

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • W

WENDY · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows on our 40th wedding anniversary, and the whole experience from first contact to the day and the service was so wonderful and all our personal requests were included and made the day so special, I would highly recommend them for any vow renewal or weddings held in Hawaii,.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 11
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 12
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 13
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 14
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 15
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was perfect. No problems at all. Very professional and considerate. I highly recommended them to anyone wanting a perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 16

Dale · Married on 09/01/2017

If you are looking for a Christian ceremony on Oahu, you've found the right folks! Rev Watters is very spiritual and there was nothing rushed or commercial about the ceremony performed and it moved us very much. Everything went well beyond our expectations. We are looking forward to having Rev Watters do our vow renewals in the future!! AAAAA+++++

Sent on 12/04/2017
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 17

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2017

Thank you for your part in making our destination wedding in Hawaii perfect!!

We thoroughly enjoyed the day, and your part in it made the ceremony easy, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

From the start you were very easy to communicate with, and responded to all of our (many) questions with patience, and in a such a quick time frame.

This alleviated our concerns about planning a destination wedding from Australia, sight unseen, which was an exciting, but scary prospect.

So thank you very much again.

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Silvia

Silvia · Married on 07/27/2017

27.July 2017
    We had our ** Hawaiian Barefoot Dream – Wedding ** at the Papailoa Beach / Haleiwa at a wonderful sunset.

Reverend Watters and his beautiful wife Jade have brought us an unforgettable ceremony.
    It was all so beautiful, and the video and the photos remind us always of this beautiful day.
    A big Mahalo also to the videographer.
    He was very nice and absolutely professional.
    All enquiries were 100 percent for the video and the slideshow.
    We can only recommend Reverend Watters and his team.
    The bridal bouquet of white roses and orchids and Orchid Lei was so beautiful..
    The maile lei a dream. The scent is just wonderful!
    We were very excited.
    Our English is not so good and yes ...we understood everything .
    Reverend Watters is very sympathetic
    and the ceremony was funny, relaxed and very festive.
    A good mix of everyone something.
    We have above all as the Hawaiian elements.
    Blowing the shell by Rev. Watters was terrific!
    He sung the Hawaiian Wedding Song and played also the Ukulele .

Rev.Watters has very much in common with Elvis.

The Lei and also the sand ceremony was also wonderful.
    We love the Honi Honi ❤️

Big Mahalo, Reverend Watters, Jade, and the videographer !
    Unfortunately, we know his name.

Stay as you are !
    You rays so much joy and warmth.
    A blessing for any bride and groom.

BIG MAHALO FOR ALL .
    We hope our English is not too bad and please excuse any errors.

Best regards from Germany !
    With warm Aloha
    Silvia and Christian Pfeiffer

Sent on 10/22/2017
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 18

Tracy · Married on 06/30/2017

Jade and Reverend Glover were so wonderful to work with! Very responsive, organized and made sure that everything went smoothly, even with our 2 little boys.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/15/2017

We were very blessed to have Rev Watters & Jade apart of our special evening... Our 20 years renewal ceremony would not have been as amazing with out them, it was beautiful beyond any one of us could have imagined. They kept in contact with us over the year planning frame & during that time we lost a brother & my sister. During our time of grief Rev. Watters gave us a sense of peace & easement. We planned a memorial lei toss after our renewal & it left every one in tears... We are beyond blessed to have met Jade & Rev Watters they made us all feel apart of their Hawaiian Ohana....
    The location for our ceremony was perfect from the quiet beach to the sunset. We were in walking distance to many nice restaurants which accommodated our mini reception...
    -Please do not expect a formal wedding on the beach, there will be beach goers & watchers. We are not formal people & shared a lot of laughs & tears throughout, our small crowd & children were included this lightened the stress & we had fun! Fun making beautiful memories!!!!
    Thank you again to Rev Watters & Jade!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

I contacted Rev. Watters through their website to do a 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal for my parents. From start to finish the ceremony execeded my expectations and will forever be one of our families all-time greatest memories. Rev. Watters and his lovely wife, Jade are dependable and a beautiful team. If you are looking for an Officiant, look no further, you will be beyond satisfied.

Sent on 07/19/2017

jackie · Married on 06/02/2017

Totally professional an very experienced. I had piece of mind regarding the organising via email and a couple of phone calls.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/15/2017

Amazing!! Reverend Watters and Miss Jade made our whole experience one that will be remembered always. It was just my husband and myself and the experience was so intimate and sweet. Rev Watters chose the location and it couldn't have been more perfect. The flowers were beautiful, the Haku Lei was amazing and the Rev Watters singing wasn't bad either. Our wedding photos are amazing as well! Thank you Reverend Watters and Miss Jade.

Sent on 08/01/2017

La · Married on 05/12/2017

Great service and really helpful throughout the event!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jiri · Married on 05/12/2017

Today its exactly a year ago my wife and I got married at Waimanalo organiser by IWTMY. Coming from the Netherlands, we had a tight schedule and had to arrange a lot of things beforehand. We are glad that somehow we stumbled upon some videos of IWTMY on fb and vimeo. Rev Watters and Jade are so friendly, helpful, calm and relaxed. We had some problems with transportation due to the fact that the car rental didnt except my foreign credit card. This caused us to a bit late. We called to exlaim the situation and they were quite understandful. Jade even brought us home (which is a ride of at least 45 mins) while during the ride we were chit chatting about all sorts of things. These people could easily be our friends. Thank you for that! The ceremony itself was the way we desired: God-given, intimate, with Rev Watters saying the right things. We love the energy Rev Watters and Jade have. We are very glad with the pictures and video that were made. You definitely get more than you paid for. If we decide to have a wedding renewal in future, IWTMY is and remains our choice. Hereby we want to give a big mahola again to IWTMY for making our wedding day an eternal remabrance! J & C from the NL.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sabina · Married on 05/02/2017

Reverend Watters and his wife, Jade, made this a truly wonderful wedding experience. They were responsive, very personable, and after I said I wanted somewhere private suggested Makapu'u beach, which was stunning. It was very private but, at the end of the ceremony (perfectly timed) two very nice young men swam onto the beach after spear fishing! Reverend Watters invited them to have their photograph taken with us, which they did, creating a special and unusual moment.

I would highly recommend this service for anyone wanting a memorable wedding in Hawaii!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jeanette · Married on 03/16/2017

Rev. Watters and his wife were awesome in every way possible.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Casey · Married on 02/25/2017

Reverand Watters was such a wonderful officiant at our wedding! He was very kind, soft spoken and performed a great non denominational christian ceremony for my fiance and I.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/22/2016

Reverend Watters and Jade were a true blessing in planning and executing our wedding. Jade made working out all the details pretty much stress free, even at a distance for our destination wedding, and always with warm Aloha spirit. Everything was magical, despite the winds and light rain shower before the ceremony began--they both just adapted and kept everything rolling with heart and humor. The infusion of traditional Hawaiian elements and vows made it extra special for us.

Sent on 11/18/2016