Hymnology 101 Reviews

1 User photo

• Ray

Ray Law · Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding Officiant

Pastor Allen's professionalism, and care added to the already exciting experience of marriage.

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Regine! Your day was truly special, and I was honored to be a part of it! Please give my regards to Craig and both of your beautiful families!

Leonid F Simmonds · Married on 11/08/2019

He was very professional

He was extremely professional, he went above and beyond to help me and my wife in making sure our special day was perfect he even wanted to fix my tie lol, but i would highly recommend him to anyone who needs someone who will take the time to listen and execute as planned, again very professional.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Leonid! I was truly honored to be a part of your special day! Many blessings to you and Kimberly!

KRISTIN · Married on 09/21/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

Pastor B Allen officiated our wedding. He arrived early and patiently waited for us while we finished getting ready. He did a great job, exactly what we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! It was a pleasure for me to share in you and John's happiness on your special day! Both of you were so kind and your families were equally as welcoming. Many blessings and years of happiness to you both!

Ketly · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing, charismatic, the right person for the job.

To all: i highly recommend Pastor Allen. You're doing yourself a disservice if you dont choose him. If I had one word to describe him and the job he did for our wedding, that word would be professional. He's without no shadow of a doubt the man for the job if you desire your wedding to run smoothly aka no headaches. Also he's a great communicator, that will immediately answer all questions ask. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Ketly! I was honored to serve as your officiant! Please give my warmest regards to Joel and your lovely family!

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Our Wedding Day - NJ

Pastor B was so professional, courteous and engaging. We could not have asked for more. Pastor B exceeded our expectations and made our day feel so special and were blessed to have him as our wedding officiant.
    Thank you Pastor B for bringing us joy, peace and encouragement as we embark on our exciting journey as husband and wife.

We definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • · Married on

Very comfortable

When we spoke on the phone I knew I had chosen the right officiant. It was such an easy conversation and I felt comfortable. He wanted to make sure that he said my husband’s name correctly 😂 and he was willing to hear our concerns on what we wanted said on our day. He spoke as if he knew us for years. I thank God that he was available for our special day. So grateful. Thank you again

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Cassandra! I was so blessed to share with you on your special day. As I previously shared with you, everyone was so warm and welcoming. Please give my regards to Alrahean, Diane (Auntie Shawyn...she will know) and to your lovy family!
  • I

Imma Forestal · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent communication skills. Powerful delivery.

Highly recommend without reservations

Hymnology 101's reply:

Thank you, Imma! I was absolutely awed by the excellence with which your special day was executed, and that I got to share it, in my small role. Please give my regards to Chris and your lovely family.