Meet Me at the Altar Wedding Services

Middletown, NY View map Visit website
$300 Typical Price

$300 Typical Price

Congratulations! You're getting married.

Are you looking for a heartwarming and captivating ceremony? Do you believe that your wedding day should actually be about the two of you? That's what I do!

Meet Me at the Altar Wedding Services specializes in officiating beautiful and unique weddings, elopement ceremonies, and vow renewals throughout the Hudson Valley and Tri-state Area (NY, NJ, CT, PA)

I am a wedding officiant who is dedicated to giving couples a custom-written, fun, meaningful and memorable wedding ceremony. Love and storytelling are my passion, and it is the reason I love to do what I do. Each love story is unique, and by learning about your love, and listening, I am able to create something special that you will love, and your guests will never forget. As a trained and ordained multi-faith officiant and minister, I conduct spiritual and faith-based ceremonies, as well as non-denominational, civil, and non-religious ceremonies. I welcome and love to work with all kinds of couples.

As your love story is different ,so should your ceremony. I am open to customize your special day with beautiful additions such as jumping the broom, handfasting, unity candle lighting, sand ceremony and so much more. My goal is to help you create the kind of ceremony that brings your wedding day visions to life.

I officiate wedding ceremonies at the venue or location of your choosing and I am often available on short notice. Upon advanced request, I am available for destination weddings. With my officiating service, I offer a free, no-obligation consultation to become familiar and discuss your visions for your wedding ceremony. I want to make sure we're a great fit for each other.

Meet Me at the Altar also offers non-officiating services such as , vow writing, speech writing for maid of honor/best man, love story write up, and wedding script. Feel free to contact me to discuss all options.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Baptist
Catholic
Earth-Based
Evangelical
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
NJ
NY
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Gabrielle Married on 12/22/2022

Meet Me at the Alter Wedding Services

Opey was the officiant at a wedding I attended last February. She was professional, timely and assisted the bride every step of the way. The ceremony was the most heartfelt that I have ever attended. It was apparent that Opey designed the ceremony around the couple. I will being having her this spring at my own wedding.
    David B. Married on 02/26/2022

Meet me at the Altar

When my wife and I were getting ready to be married, admittedly I was very nervous about the entire ceremony process. I’m not one who does well with public speaking. Ope was such a professional from start to finish. From day one she was so organized, calm, and confident. For me, those attributes are always most important when dealing with a big day. Never once did we have to ask for any kind of update with how things were going, if anything it was the other way around. Ope even convinced my wife and I to write our own vows when, at first, we were both admittedly too nervous to do so. Ope is a great human being and made our day so special. 10/10 hands down.
    Craig-John F. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ravishing experience unlike any other

You won't be disappointed! Opeyemi is a true professional in all aspects! The emotion and passion she puts into her craft is truly awe inspiring. Her immaculate, poetic ceremony is unparalleled and one you'll never forget!
  • illustration stars

Team

Opeyemi Ifafore
Opeyemi Ifafore
Owner

Hello, I’m Minister Ope Ifafore. I serve as a multi-faith, non-denominational Officiant and Minister ordained through Universal Life Church.

I create and deliver custom written spiritual and faith-based ceremonies, as well as non-denominational, civil, and non-religious ceremonies. I welcome and love to work with all kinds of people.

As a minister, writer, and speaker, my passion is people. My purpose is helping people realize their best self, not just on their wedding day, but beyond. It is the reason I enjoy learning about my couples and telling their love story.

Alex Kaplan Photo - Video -Photo Booth
4.9 out of 5 rating , 466 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Eternal Bouquets by JM
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

New York Middletown, NY, 10941
Location of (Meet Me at the Altar Wedding Services)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding