House of Light Reviews

5 | Guilford, CT

5 Reviews for House of Light

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Mary is just wonderful! Mary was the wedding officiant for our wedding in June and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! When my husband and I first met Mary she was so warm and welcoming and genuinely wanted to get to know us. She was very helpful with ideas and suggestion for putting together our wedding ceremony but also encouraged us to make it uniquely ours. We are so thankful that Mary was such an important part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2019

House of Light's reply:

Dear Kristen, Thank you so much for your kind review. I loved getting to know you and Mike. You are very special people, and I feel you will live a very full and happy life together “over the sands of time!” Love and blessings to you both, Mary Azima

Vika · Married on 09/07/2014

We had a pleasure to have Rev. Mary Azima Jackson to perform our wedding ceremony. Mary was available on a short notice and she was accommodating, understanding and very helpful to make sure that our day will be special.
    It was a great experience for us and we would recommend Rev. Mary Azima Jackson to our friends and family.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lindsey · Married on 07/12/2014

I'm so happy to have picked Rev. Mary Jackson as my officiant. She was very welcoming and was able customize my vows. During rehearsals she was accommodating and patient to help me and my fiancé throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Colleen · Married on 12/10/2011

Reverend Mary has become part of our family over the past few years! Since we met her to officiate our wedding, she really connected with what we were looking for and helped us create the perfect ceremony. Since then, she has blessed both of our children. Everyone always recognizes her when she arrives and when we see her it is like no time has passed! She makes everything so comfortable but also unique to what you are looking for. Rev. Jackson is a big part of our most important milestones!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Margaret · Married on 05/16/2014

My husband and I were thrilled to have Reverend Mary officiate our wedding. She has a strong Christian foundation with an interest and enthusiasm for Indian culture which was the perfect match for us!
    At our first meeting she spent the entire afternoon getting to know us and discussing the vision for our ceremony. She guided us through the Christian components and shared information about the Indian elements that could be incorporated, and we left that first meeting with a good working outline. From there we continued to work with her online to refine the details of the ceremony. She was always available to provide guidance and suggestions.
    Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and reflected our joint beliefs and cultures. Our family members and guests commented on how much they enjoyed it.
    Reverend Mary is a wonderful, warm person and it was a pleasure working with her. We feel honored and blessed to have found her to officiate the most joyous occasion in our lives.

Sent on 10/07/2014